What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@al-Hasani I just signed up with same name as here

That's great. So give me a call if you one day want to play a game or two. You can set the time limit yourself. I mean both players need to agree of course but that should not be a problem.;)

Others are very welcome too if they want.

@Sinan

Yes you are a clown.

Childish moron

You know the meaning but you can't use it properly in a sentence. Which means you are more idiot then i have thought.

Thats it now i'm convinced that you are a true idiot. A real gerizekali ahmak :disagree:

Are you trying to look like an idiot or your just a idiot ?

Are you really criticizing yourself now.. its an improvement.

Moron, misunderstood again. I won't even try to explain it in a plain way. You are just a waste of time. Though you can ask to other people.

says the donkey

Talk, about it not showing respect to other peoples religion. It was my grandfather who tried to talk down the various sects in our country right ?

ask yourself why.

Why we are Nerds ? Because we post in a defence forum ? I would say a thing about life and stuff. But it would really depress you... i'm not that cruel.

you laugh behind my back because someone made a stupid comment to me about a piguen or something?

as if i care about that nonsense..

nerd!

You can't find anything to back your claims that's why you resort to insults.

son, i wont waste my time with something i have no doubt about.. if you claim otherwise go ahead proof me wrong or else shut up.

Empty words as all ways.

sure..

You played with dogs when you were a kid, did they done anything to you ?

dont get me wrong i like dogs.

Says the guy who couldn't afford the school whereas i attended to most prestigious school in the capital of Turkey.

you are such a prejuced idiotic kid.. how you know i coulndt afford it.. you are narrow minded fool.. that dont know anything about life and people.. lol idiot.. gerizekali gypsy. have you ever been outside of Turkey or heck even outsite your town you moron?

ive seen the world but ofcourse i couldnt afford school sure moron..

Anyways, courage don't comes with money or property. It is either in you or not. You proved yourself as a coward after you proved yourself as a liar.

my balls are bigger than your head you coward.. dont confuse me with your nerdish friends from Ankara you gypsie..

:agree: Now it makes sense. :-)

oh whatever poor fella..:disagree:

How on earth do I search you some Hossani has been after me :P

@al-Hasani

:lol:

That's not me. My username is the same as here. I actually don't know how you search after people. I have not used that page for months. Give me a few minutes and I will hopefully have solved the "mystery".:)

EDIT: Now I know.

:lol:

That's not me. My username is the same as here. I actually don't know how you search after people. I have not used that page for months. Give me a few minutes and I will hopefully have solved the "mystery".:)

EDIT: Now I know.
You know? Ok then add me!

Ok, enter "Share" then "Members" and then "Search".

I searched on Akheilos and could not find any user.

Maybe it is because you are a new member?

You can also enter "Share" then "Members" and then "Newest Members" at the top left corner.

I can see some of the users that joined today but not you yet.:D

@Sinan

Childish moron

Thats it now i'm convinced that you are a true idiot. A real gerizekali ahmak :disagree:

Are you really criticizing yourself now.. its an improvement.

says the donkey

ask yourself why.

you laugh behind my back because someone made a stupid comment to me about a piguen or something?

as if i care about that nonsense..

nerd!

son, i wont waste my time with something i have no doubt about.. if you claim otherwise go ahead proof me wrong or else shut up.

sure..

dont get me wrong i like dogs.

you are such a prejuced idiotic kid.. how you know i coulndt afford it.. you are narrow minded fool.. that dont know anything about life and people.. lol idiot.. gerizekali gypsy. have you ever been outside of Turkey or heck even outsite your town you moron?

ive seen the world but ofcourse i couldnt afford school sure moron..

my balls are bigger than your head you coward.. dont confuse me with your nerdish friends from Ankara you gypsie..

oh whatever poor fella..:disagree:

Reserved.

Don't worry, i will edit this post and gonna continue spanking your @ss. My little clown.

Reserved.

Don't worry, i will edit this post and gonna continue spanking your @ss. My little clown.

as i said before only thing you spank is your little sisters arse you delusional monkey.. :tongue:

Dude this is a headache! Cant seem to find you

:meeting:

Ok, if you follow that guidance can you then tell me which newest member that you can see?

I can see a member called gonz27 from Chile. Do you see him/her as well?

Maybe you don't have the rights to search after people yet? Or that function is not working properly right now?!

We can try another day then or another site.:lol:

:meeting:

Ok, if you follow that guidance can you then tell me which newest member that you can see?

I can see a member called gonz27 from Chile. Do you see him/her as well?

Maybe you don't have the rights to search after people yet? Or that function is not working properly right now?!
It is working but there are too many under hasani

It is working but there are too many under hasani

My username is the same as here and my flag is the Danish flag because that is the location flag.

I think that it is better to try another day as it seems that I can't find you either.:lol:

My username is the same as here and my flag is the Danish flag because that is the location flag.

I think that it is better to try another day it seems as I can't find you either.:lol:
No Al-hasani from Denmark

enough for today.. l'll be back tomorrow to put you in the lowest place you belong my llittle puppy.

Back
Top Bottom