What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

:meeting:

Ok, if you follow that guidance can you then tell me which newest member that you can see?

I can see a member called gonz27 from Chile. Do you see him/her as well?

Maybe you don't have the rights to search after people yet? Or that function is not working properly right now?!

We can try another day then or another site.:lol:

How do you add members?

كل سنة و الامة الاسلامية بخير
RO2YA-32327-16.jpg

@Akheilos @Hazzy997

I will hopefully solve that problem tomorrow. Otherwise we can try again another time. Maybe this will help?

Now we simply have to play some chess one day.:lol: I had not played for about 1 year until I started again 1 week ago or so.:lol:

@al-Hasani

Do you still think we need an Arab mod? Or a very active mod for our section? I do.

Well, it would be a very good thing if we got our own Arab moderator but that decision is @WebMaster 's to tale as the boss here but as a Farooqi we count on him.;)

@Akheilos @Hazzy997

I will hopefully solve that problem tomorrow. Otherwise we can try again another time. Maybe this will help?

Now we simply have to play some chess one day.:lol: I had not played for about 1 year until I started again 1 week ago or so.:lol:

Well, it would be a very good thing if we got our own Arab moderator but that decision is @WebMaster 's to tale as the boss here but as a Farooqi we count on him.;)

I don't meant the 'Arab Defence' section, I mean the 'Middle East and Africa' section. Since that's the most heated up section with trolls in it. Or just angry people trying to derail threads. :lol:

I don't meant the 'Arab Defence' section, I mean the 'Middle East and Africa' section. Since that's the most heated up section with trolls in it. Or just angry people trying to derail threads. :lol:

:lol:

Not sure about that one. I wish we were allowed to post social issues regarding the Arab world on this section and not strictly military topics.

This way there would be close to no trolls and if there was an Arab moderator he/she (I still count on @Chai ) could ban them if necessary or issue warnings.:D

The end result being close to no ignorant retards and destructive trolls.

:lol:

Not sure about that one. I wish we were allowed to post social issues regarding the Arab world on this section and not strictly military topics.

This way there would be close to no trolls and if there was an Arab moderator he/she (I still count on @Chai ) could ban them if necessary or issue warnings.:D

Our moderator needs to be like Saddam Hussein so the braying donkeys in that section learn how to behave.

Back
Top Bottom