What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

:lol:

Not sure about that one. I wish we were allowed to post social issues regarding the Arab world on this section and not strictly military topics.

This way there would be close to no trolls and if there was an Arab moderator he/she (I still count on @Chai ) could ban them if necessary or issue warnings.:D

The end result being close to no ignorant retards and destructive trolls.
I had mentioned you and @Hazzy997 on ramadan thread...I am guessing you both didnt get the notification. :(

Our moderator needs to be like Saddam Hussein so the braying donkeys in that section learn how to behave.

I was literary about to write that.:lol::rofl:

We Arabs are well-known for our hospitality across the world but the internet, especially PDF, works in different ways so that is not always possible.

I had mentioned you and @Hazzy997 on ramadan thread...I am guessing you both didnt get the notification. :(

Thanks dear. No, I don't get all notifications I have noticed. It's a bit annoying.

Anyway have to go. I need to wake up really early tomorrow.:(

I was literary about to write that.:lol::rofl:

We Arabs are well-known for our hospitality across the world but the internet, especially PDF, works in different ways so that is not always possible.

Thanks dear. No, I don't get all notifications I have noticed. It's a bit annoying.

Anyway have to go. I need to wake up really early tomorrow.:(
@levina

Never got one. :)

LOL! :lol:

Ohh I had just wished my friends on the forum "Ramadan kareem". :-)

Ramadan Karim | 2014 | Page 7

Take care
Ciao!

I havent played for almost 3 yrs!

Quite some time!
Well, I never played regularly but sometimes I played with family or occasionally (rare) with friends. Outside of a period a few years ago where I played regularly against people and the computer on the internet.

So have people here prepared themselves for the fasting? Especially us that live in the Northern Hemisphere where the days are very long? Thankfully I will be in Hijaz at the end of Ramadan and before that in Paris. Not that there is a big difference between Copenhagen and Paris.

Imagine fasting in Northern Norway or Sweden!

Quite some time!
Well, I never played regularly but sometimes I played with family or occasionally (rare) with friends. Outside of period a few years ago where I played regularly against people and the computer on the internet.

So have people here prepared themselves for the fasting. Especially us that live in the Northern Hemisphere where the days are very long? Thankfully I will be in Hijaz at the end of Ramadan and before that in Paris. Not that there is a big difference between Copenhagen and Paris.

Imagine fasting in Northern Norway or Sweden!

I used to pretend like I knew how to play back in the days. It was miserable I would make the worst moves and the person I would be versing would try helping understand what I'm doing. :lol:

I used to pretend like I knew how to play back in the days. It was miserable I would make the worst moves and the person I would be versing would try helping understand what I'm doing. :lol:

I usually did that when playing cards as I only learned a very limited number of card games.:lol: I mean at the beginning until I picked it up. Before the start of those games I just said, "yeah of course I know how to play" until they saw my "moves".:lol:

Of course that was ages ago but still funny to think about.

I would not care the slightest if your compatriots were not badmouthing KSA's national football team who are not even participating in the World Cup and who have a better football history and who actually managed to qualify from a group stage in a World Cup back in 1994 as the only team from the ME outside of Turkey in history. Thus not relevant at all currently. Aside from comments against Algeria which proved my point of being the best non-European and non-South American team out there.

Actually I mentioned your lovely pariah state directly just before that post and after.

You don't have to read them. I don't think that they are long. Ask the people who gave me those thanks. I could not care less about that. Might abolish the post and thanks count.

Is a name change possible? I was not aware of that. What is it supposed to mean? Something Haitian Creole or from one of the languages spoken in Pakistan?

Looks very good. Don't think that I will ever see resorts like that in some of those mostly 1.300 tropical uninhabited Saudi Arabian islands although a few island resorts in the Red Sea which have the biggest coral reefs after the Great Barrier Reef might sound interesting. There is talk of this but I don't think that it will happen soon. Firstly a real advanced tourism sector need to be developed as the future number of just hajis will be 20-25 million big. The Red Sea is the most northern tropical sea as well actually. It's just that 24% of all the shipping trade happens in the Red Sea. But that should not be a big problem as there are no resorts along the Suez Channel after all or the Bab-el-Mandeb.

EDIT: That last picture could have been taken somewhere in the Alps during Spring/early Summer. Or Southern Hijaz. We need to develop a bike culture in the ME and the Muslim world in general. Would solve a few problems. Fewer cars on the roads, exercise for the overweight and protecting the nature although minimally. Just skip the 3 summer months if necessary.:lol:

There is already a internationally recognized bicycle race in the ME. The Tour of Oman each year where most of the stars participate in late February.

Tour of Oman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tour of Oman

You got me talking about bicycle racing due to the last photo of those cyclists.

Lastly @BLACKEAGLE are you alive out there?
I like you man. You remind me of myself, minus the anger issues and world domination parts of course. :enjoy:

Ramadan.png

Back
Top Bottom