What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

:lol:

you're all welcome :)

i cant stand the mornings too :( u should eat at i donno , 3 midnight ? how can i keep up with that ? :(

:cray::cray::cray::cray:

what does God want from us ? :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

JK
yea 2:40 am here :(

and break fast at about 9:15 pm

God wants to see if we are strong plus recent research shows fasting now and then is good to combat cancer :angel:

:rofl: I travel a bit mate...and I am not even joking....For Ramadan I might be in Pakistan or UK...depending on my lab work...

As for my base..I literally have 2-3 labs which I work with :unsure: so I do move a bit...

Londonistan?;)

I have a few cousins living in London and I visit from time to time so I know the city well. In fact last time I were there a drunk guy tried to rob me in North Acton but he was dealt with.

Sounds like my Ramadan. I am going to be based in 3 countries overall.:rofl:

Sounds like a interesting life but a busy life.;)

@Nihonjin1051

Everything is fine mate. How about you? Still chasing those girls in the US?!:D

God wants to see if we are strong plus recent research shows fasting now and then is good to combat cancer
it also balances the fat in blood :angel: increases HDL and lowers LDL levels for good :angel:

trains the brain to use ketone bodies instead of glucose :) increases levels of GH for better growth :)

and so on .....

i can go for pages :D

You need to move to somewhere close to South pole, like Australia, or Argentina, their fasting would be very short in time for this Ramadan. :lol:
Yea I was thinking of going to Australia....but I need visa :cray:

it also balances the fat in blood :angel: increases HDL and lowers LDL levels for good :angel:

trains the brain to use ketone bodies instead of glucose :) increases levels of GH for better growth :)

and so on .....

Glad to see you did your homework little bro :D

Londonistan?;)

I have a few cousins living in London and I visit from time to time so I know the city well. In fact last time I were there a drunk guy tried to rob me in North Acton but he was dealt with.

Sounds like my Ramadan. I am going to be based in 3 countries overall.:rofl:

Sounds like a interesting life but a busy life.;)

@Nihonjin1051

Everything is fine mate. How about you? Still chasing those girls in the US?!:D
Yea well I dont have my passport currently sent it to get visa...soo lets see...Might end up in NYC ...my previous visa is still valid :angel: sooo 3 choices: Pak, UK, USA :P

@Sinan bro! mate how are ya?! Ramadan spirit kicking in yet? :P

little bro ? :D i am probably as old as your uncle :(

anyway , thats what i do for living :( TBH , its my homework :D
ack! Another uncle :rofl: I could be as old as your aunty :P

Ok people be good and practice for Ramadan (to hold your tongues) Me is going for prayers!

@Sinan

what the hell?

Do you even know the meaning of "facist" did you learned it's meaning from hollywood movies as well ?

look at mirror you will see a wannebee one.. even facists wouldnt accept you..

My advice, repeant for you lies and slanders, be a decent person. So you can stand behind your words and won't run out of arguments.

repent you mean.. so much for your worthless education.. i told you get whatever education you want you will remain a illiterate donkey.

So explain me why we are doing this conversation right now ???

cause i was treated unfairly.

Another word learned from movies. :rofl:

shame on you..

I agree, being fun material to whole Turkish section was not funny for your. I understand your hurt feelings.

butthurt much?

One entry in a urban dictionary and you think it will prove your assertion. You are really dumb.

lol you are the one who did that you are indeed a foolish person.. i dont even need dictionary to know that.. it is part of our culture you moron.

That's a Turkish saying. If you don't recognize as it your own. İt means that you have nothing to do with Turkish culture.

no we dont recognize.. i know it hurts but it wont change.. you will stay 2nd class citizen of Turkey it doesnt matter how much you bark :)

Wanna bet ? ;)

Sure but you need to have a stack of cash.. and i dont think you have that so forget about it my hungry 2nd class compatriot.. :rofl:

and so on .....

well sorry to tell this , but you can train as much as you like but sadly the brain don't have the capacity to learn how to burn keton bodies instead of Glucose .

well sorry to tell this , but you can train as much as you like but sadly the brain don't have the capacity to learn how to burn keton bodies instead of Glucose .
ehmm :O

Ketone bodies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The brain gets a portion of its energy from ketone bodies when glucose is less available (e.g., during fasting, strenuous exercise, low carbohydrate, ketogenic diet and inneonates). In the event of low blood glucose, most other tissues have additional energy sources besides ketone bodies (such as fatty acids), but the brain has an obligatory requirement for some glucose. After the diet has been changed to lower blood glucose for 3 days, the brain gets 25% of its energy from ketone bodies.[7] After about 4 days, this goes up to 70%[citation needed] (during the initial stages the brain does not burn ketones, since they are an important substrate for lipid synthesis in the brain). Furthermore, ketones produced from omega-3 fatty acids may reduce cognitive deterioration in old age.[8]

its my freaking field of study :( :(

Back
Top Bottom