What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Mate, i appreciate the thought. But you know when everybody joins in the fight some agressive ones will surely insult Arabs and shitstorm will happen in response mods will close the thread and issue warnings. Hence i will lose my spanking session... :(

That's what happened lastly in Uyghur Thread.

Also there is no need to deal this moron with more than a one guy... infact a half guy is enough for him. :)

Dude, you are too polite, and soft on these trolls, and they continue insulting you. I know that you don't give a damn about those scums, but sometimes, these scums need some harsh spanks as well. ;)

I had Turkish style Arabic food today: couscous :) My grandparents learnt it from Arabic restaurant from a friend.

IMG_7924.JPG

Guys stop, it all ended until this @rmi5 came and put us back into the same discussion.

Are you still butthurt about me? :lol: Anyway, that's not my problem. In addition, I think we had a pact which was not mentioning or quoting or talking about each other. is it right?

Government doesn't have anything to do with it, it's all religious ministries and schools. Turkey is the same with the rest.
Yeah but diyanet belongs to the gov

Also I saw something one time sayingto follow what your ccommunity does.

Starting tomorrow is not the same as fasting tomorrow. If it starts tomorrow then the fasting begins the second day. :)

How about everyone makes their hak helal and moves on.

Are you still butthurt about me? :lol: Anyway, that's not my problem. In addition, I think we had a pact which was not mentioning or quoting or talking about each other. is it right?

No, it's the opposite. You got a thread ban and started crying over it. :lol:

I don't care about you, just don't mention me or Arabs in your posts and don't start flaming after the conversation already ended.

Yes i know this but i think the calculation from officials is more accurate than visual determination.

All countries use officials as sources of sightings rather than visual determination by your ordinary Joe.

It solely depends on geography.

@Sinan

Ok, but then take it in another thread as we have nothing to do with it and some people obviously seem to be obsessed about Arabs and indirectly badmouth us in our own goddamn section. Ramadan is approaching and I do not consider @rmi5 a troll at all normally but he should quit involving Arabs here.

There is no need for it.

This is the Arab section. We don't tolerate insults.

Arab users never had a problem with @ELTurco so why the hell shall we condemn him for something that we 1. have not seen 2. had nothing to do with?

We are not taking any sides. This was also clear hours ago until @rmi5 helped kickstart the discussion again.

Yes i know this but i think the calculation from officials is more accurate than visual determination.

So far as I know the way they used to do in the time of the Prophet (PBUH) was to determine the start or end of a month through the sighting of the 'moon' !

What some of our people don't realize is that where could've the early Muslims brought a meteorologist to tell them about the movement of the moon ? :crazy:

This doesn't mean that you refuse to use the knowledge of meteorology just because you can't find a mention of it in the Hadith ! Its like saying I'm gonna continue using medieval medicinal practices 'cause the new-stuff ain't part of faith - That kind of irrationality is what has become the bane of the Muslim World !

Islam teaches us 'rationality' above everything else - Thats something I learned when I was an atheist !

Im praying taraweeh tonight and fasting tommorow

No, you can't. The prayer starts tomorrow. Tomorrow is last day of Sha'ban.

Ramadan Starts Saturday, Sunday - Global - News - OnIslam.net

Religious authorities in Saudi Arabia, the birthplace of Islam, said that the fasting month will start on Sunday, June 29.

Egypt's Iftaa House said the new moon of Ramadan was not sighted Friday, June 27.

When is Your Ramadan?

Middle East Ramadan More Likely on Sunday

Visibility Possibilities of Ramadan Crescent 1435
"Therefore, Saturday, June 28, will be the last day of Sha`ban and Sunday, June 29 will be the first day of Ramadan."

The Higher Judicial Council of Palestine has also announced that Saturday will be the last day of Sha`ban. Therefore, Ramadan will commense on Sunday.

In Kuwait, Jordan, United Arab Emirates, Indonesia and South Korea, it has been announced that Ramadan will start on June 29

Back
Top Bottom