What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

No, it's the opposite. You got a thread ban and started crying over it. :lol:

I don't care about you, just don't mention me or Arabs in your posts and don't start flaming after the conversation already ended.

LOL, that shows your IQ. Anyway, you were the ones who cried over and started to call all admins, mods, senior mods, ... to come to help you. After all, I don't care about you, as a person, and it's not your business whether I talk about arabs or not. So, back off little kid.

No, you can't. The prayer starts tomorrow. Tomorrow is last day of Sha'ban.

Ramadan Starts Saturday, Sunday - Global - News - OnIslam.net

Religious authorities in Saudi Arabia, the birthplace of Islam, said that the fasting month will start on Sunday, June 29.

Egypt's Iftaa House said the new moon of Ramadan was not sighted Friday, June 27.

When is Your Ramadan?

Middle East Ramadan More Likely on Sunday

Visibility Possibilities of Ramadan Crescent 1435
"Therefore, Saturday, June 28, will be the last day of Sha`ban and Sunday, June 29 will be the first day of Ramadan."

The Higher Judicial Council of Palestine has also announced that Saturday will be the last day of Sha`ban. Therefore, Ramadan will commense on Sunday.

In Kuwait, Jordan, United Arab Emirates, Indonesia and South Korea, it has been announced that Ramadan will start on June 29

Idk let me look into it.

LOL, that shows your IQ. Anyway, you were the ones who cried over and started to call all admins, mods, senior mods, ... to come to help you. After all, I don't care about you, as a person, and it's not your business whether I talk about arabs or not. So, back off little kid.

I will spank you 24/7 and you know it. Which is why you went on five different threads crying about me to other people and bashing me without my knowledge. :lol:

Don't start derailing this thread since you obviously can't control your temptations to insult Arabs. Which is why mods need to interfere in the first place.

If you knew how to control yourself we would be done by now. But, clearly you're butthurt and calling me a 'kid' since it still pains you. Don't renew the spanking my friend. :)

We're ending it here.

So far as I know the way they used to do in the time of the Prophet (PBUH) was to determine the start or end of a month through the sighting of the 'moon' !

What some of our people don't realize is that where could've the early Muslims brought a meteorologist to tell them about the movement of the moon ? :crazy:

This doesn't mean that you refuse to use the knowledge of meteorology just because you can't find a mention of it in the Hadith ! Its like saying I'm gonna continue using medieval medicinal practices 'cause the new-stuff ain't part of faith - That kind of irrationality is what has become the bane of the Muslim World !

Islam teaches us 'rationality' above everything else - Thats something I learned when I was an atheist !
I agree its the same like prayer, i mean the new technologys are far more accurate to tell when the Sun goes up.

@Sinan

Ok, but then take it in another thread as we have nothing to do with it and some people obviously seem to be obsessed about Arabs and indirectly badmouth us in our own goddamn section. Ramadan is approaching and I do not consider @rmi5 a troll at all normally but he should quit involving Arabs here.

There is no need for it.

This is the Arab section. We don't tolerate insults.

Arab users never had a problem with @ELTurco so why the hell shall we condemn him for something that we 1. have not seen 2. had nothing to do with?

We are not taking any sides. This was also clear hours ago until @rmi5 helped kickstart the discussion again.

Why are you bashing me? :o:
I would not care about that moron, at all, if he, and that palestinian teenager stop their insulting in this very thread.

Nope Turco is continuing this... and i'm saying bro. Until he stops talking shit from our backs. I will continue to reply him.

I was here talking to my Arab brothers it was about visiting places in Turkey.. everything was alright until you and your bandits came here..

I would not care about that moron, at all, if he, and that palestinian teenager stop their insulting in this very thread.

Where did I insult? You in your own post called me a butthurt teenager because I told you guys to stop and I stated the fact that you brought this discussion back after we finished it already. Stop making up lies.

Interesting i didnt know you were atheist, you little kuffar. :P

Yeah I was almost 'religiously atheistic' ! :lol:

And that brought me to Philosophy & ironically enough an Atheist's arguments made me believe in God again ! :D

And remarkably so much of the brilliance that I found in reading the Philosophical works of some of the best mind's ever produced by Humanity - I saw it reflected in the Koran & that brought me back to Islam !

Because you were involving Arabs in a negative way in our own section as a guest (normally a trouble free guest that we consider a friend) in a discussion that we Arab users have nothing to do with or had anything to do with. It was a discussion between Turkish members only.

Also what's with the teenager crap?! You might not agree with @Hazzy997 but considering his age he has a big knowledge and is apparently working hard in school and getting good grades.

Compared to most of your compatriots from Iran (with all due respect) he is in another league quite frankly.

I remember that you two had friendly relations not long ago and now all hell broke lose? What the hell?!

I will spank you 24/7 and you know it. Which is why you went on five different threads crying about me to other people and bashing me without my knowledge. :lol:

Don't start derailing this thread since you obviously can't control your temptations to insult Arabs. Which is why mods need to interfere in the first place.

If you knew how to control yourself we would be done by now. But, clearly you're butthurt and calling me a 'kid' since it still pains you. Don't renew the spanking my friend. :)

We're ending it here.
:blah::blah::blah:
Bunch of rants and taqqiya, and did not even worth it to be answered.

Yeah I was almost 'religiously atheistic' ! :lol:

And that brought me to Philosophy & ironically enough an Atheist's arguments made me believe in God again ! :D

And remarkably so much of the brilliance that I found in reading the Philosophical works of some of the best mind's ever produced by Humanity - I saw it reflected in the Koran & that brought me back to Islam !
Wow. :cray:

Back
Top Bottom