What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Im following diyanet.

Alot of people want to sight the moon before they start fasting. From what I understand diyanet uses satellite info to say when ramadan starts.
Wut? I dont get it how does the moon tell when ramadan starts?

You're supposed to follow the moon. Follow Egypt and Saudi Arabia, they have many scholars and schools who confirm the exact day. :)

Yes it does, but fasting starts Sunday. Most people think that means fasting starts tomorrow. :)
I follow turkish govt

d

Haha you know bro Hasani difference is they go to westerners and get rejected like a dog in his case that guy @rmi5 or something he go to Russian and get abused and trown away like garbage he goes to Persians and got abused trown away and rejected by them and at finally dropped like the trash he is in front of the building... but i go to my Arab brothers hamdulilah and they welcome me with open arms.. and yes i love the Arabs.. it is one of greatest civilizations ever and an honorable people.. nothing wrong with loving the Arabs. Just die out of anger you farsi worshipping facist keko.

:lol:
Funny that a piglet is trying to insult me. I don't care about your bullshit nor about that arab butthurt teenage who tries to support you. After all, you are most probably some kurd or arab who is molested by a turk in his childhood and is trying to talk bullshit against turks. BTW, a manqurt is not a turk. remember it.

Anyway now it's getting a bit tiring guys.

You don't want to beat @Hazzy997 's and @BLACKEAGLE 's marathon wars or will you?

This thread has been more or less completely peaceful overall and these discussions of yours that no Arab has anything to do with are getting a bit tiring and annoying with all due respect.

So please end it or move it as it makes the mood bad.

@ELTurco @Sinan etc.

Thanks.

Wut? I dont get it how does the moon tell when ramadan starts?

The Islamic Calender is Lunar whereas the Gregorian Calender is Solar i.e based on the movement of the Moon & the Sun respectively - So Ramazan (a Month) starts or ends according to the movement of the 'moon' !

That's your definition. It's if I started defining what it means to be an Arab. The reality is that there are millions of conservative Turks. That does not make them "Arab worshippers" or what nonsense you are talking about.

Arabs have a even bigger diversity on that front. Most Turkic people are Muslim or Atheists. Very few other minority groups. In the Arab world you have millions of Christians as the Arab world is the homeland of Christianity too.
Dude, I am talking about this specific moron. I am not talking about any religions or religious people.

Yeah some Pakistani guys told me it starts tomorrow too.

It would either start on the Sunday or on Monday depending upon whether the Moon is sighted in the country or not !

Today is Friday !

The Islamic Calender is Lunar whereas the Gregorian Calender is Solar i.e based on the movement of the Moon & the Sun respectively - So Ramazan (a Month) starts or ends according to the movement of the 'moon' !
Yes i know this but i think the calculation from officials is more accurate than visual determination.

Funny that a piglet is trying to insult me. I don't care about your bullshit nor about that arab butthurt teenage who tries to support you. After all, you are most probably some kurd or arab who is molested by a turk in his childhood and is trying to talk bullshit against turks. BTW, a manqurt is not a turk. remember it.

What the hell are you talking about? Don't troll this thread. Once again, Arabs have nothing to do with this so stop mentioning them. It's also a discussion between TURKISH users.

Guys is say we dont go into all this moon stuff without looking at the opinions of scholars and stuff. I personally dont know a ton so im out. All i will do is upload a few pages from a book i have latter.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom