What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

I didn't said you take sides, I said he's trying to involve you, complaining about us to you :)

Once again you think that the Arabs here are all some religious bigots. It seems so. I already wrote that people can do what they want to. There are dozens of Arabs that drink, smoke and do un-Islamic things. In the nightclubs of Dubai, to Beirut to Cairo to Rabat to Algiers etc.

We have/had non-religious Saudi Arabians here on PDF and Arabs that were not Muslims. We have Christian Arabs too. We never tell them what to do.

Why should Arabs take sides in a Turkish issue? I like @ELTurco as we never had any problems and have had many interesting discussions for the past 1.5 years. I also like some of the users that he criticized and that is why I neither thanked those posts of his that contained insults nor took sides. As this is not my business.

I was not there, I don't know what happened and quite frankly if I should be some judge about people's internal affairs I would not do anything else.

I suggest you make peace but again that's not my business.

You brainwashed sectarian cultists attacked me one time because i was surprised to learn some of people from Turkmenistan and also Turkey eating pork.. these so called Turks then called me a yobaz/bigot can you imagine that @al-Hasani and my dear Pakistani brothers and sisters?

know what kind of a people you are dealing with.

i repeat these trash that call themselves Turks but who are not those brainwashed cultists attacked me because i find it not normal for someone who calls himself Turk to fed himself with pork. its was just my own imo i didnt force my views on anyone.

Our job as Muslims is only to inform if some Muslims eat pork we must tell them it is forbidden and if they still eat it then just do not eat food made by their hand and leave the rest to God.

You say, leave me alone but you still talk from my back.... you are asking for it.

Create fıtna ??? Like i said no one cares about you, so don't think that world revolves around you.

Another thing is... people can exactly see your behaviour..... you are the one using insults. Soon you will use some harsher words and be banned for the 4th time. My advice, just leave this forum, and play in a sandbox with the 3 year old kids who has the bigger mental age than you.

and why should i let you have the last word i have to defend myself from your lies so dont talk sh!t.. now just let it go.. you really really irritate me..

Once again you think that the Arabs here are all some religious bigots. It seems so. I already wrote that people can do what they want to. There are dozens of Arabs that drink, smoke and do un-Islamic things. In the nightclubs of Dubai, to Beirut to Cairo to Rabat to Algiers etc.

Why should Arabs take sides in a Turkish issue? I like @ELTurco as we never had any problems and have had many interesting discussions for the past 1.5 years. I also like some of the users that he criticized and that is why I neither thanked those posts of his that contained insults nor took sides. As this is not my business.

I was not there, I don't know what happened and quite frankly if I should be some judge about people's internal affairs I would not do anything else.

I suggest you make peace but again that's not my business.

Dude why are you so sensitive :o:

All I said he's trying to take your support by complaining about us to you ? that has nothing with what Arabs do :) I know there is a lot of diversity among Arabs, my childhood friend was from Iskenderun btw, he was almost non-religious, he was drinking too. but doubt he does know that diversity, he was probably expecting you would go angry and support him when hecomplained to you about eating pork :D

Our job as Muslims is only to inform if some Muslims eat pork we must tell them it is forbidden and if they still eat it then just do not eat food made by their hand and leave the rest to God.

I agree brother and thats exatly what i did nothing more nothing less,

Dude why are you so sensitive :o:

All I said he's trying to take your support by complaining about us to you ? that has nothing with what Arabs do :) I know there is a lot of diversity among Arabs, my childhood friend was from Iskenderun btw, he was almost non-religious, he was drinking too. but doubt he does know that diversity, he was probably expecting you would go angry and support him when hecomplained to you about eating pork :D

Fair enough. I have seen it all on PDF so hard not to be defensive and difficult not to explain things in detail. After all there are many ignorants here.

If @ELTurco was really insulted for saying that eating pork is a bad thing then I agree with his complains but that is just me. As I said this is not my fight or my problem. I am not part of it.

Last edited:
Fair enough. I have seen it all on PDF so hard not to be defensive and difficult not to explain things in detail. After all there are many ignorants here.

If @ELTurco was really insulted for saying that eating pork is a bad thing then I agree with his complains but that is just me. As I said this is not my fight or my problem. I am not part of it.

Anyway Happy Ramadan to all that observe it here.

He's the most swearing Turkish member in this forum, I hope this gives the hint.

@Hazzy997
thank you very much bro :) i think ramadan is a good time to remember ourselves and to concentrate on our inner world and to learn how to control the biggest monster which is just inside us and not outside. nothing else matters it's just you and creator . then we can have a good restart for rest of the year ;)
Happy to all.. :)
66655301671292531872.jpg

Nobody insulted him, he was judging Ghara Ghan (the Turmen guy from Iran) because he once told us that he and his father hunted a boar and ate it. So we said him he isnt in the position to judge anyone, after that he got mad and said something like ''eat shit what do i care'' and now hes playing the victim here and brings his stupid argument like ''look they all eat pork''.
Not to mention the heaviest insults to the mothers of all Turks in forum he was throwing out of nowhere.

Its also funny how he calls everybody gypsy and Alevi (as if beeing Alevi was an insult), and then says we dont leave him alone, besides as far is i know there is not a single Alevi Turkish member in Forum or at least not active if thats really so important for some people.

You can see those racist alawite fake turks disguised themselves as kemalist dislike me and want me to disappear from here but my real broz in religion welcome me back that made me happy thank you much again.
I think you should pack and go and have fun with your arab friends aka idols. After all, you are an arab worshiper. BTW, watch your mouth about Sinan. If you continue your trolling against Sinan, every turk member would make this forum as a nightmare for you.

Back
Top Bottom