What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Well, i have nice memorys with pokemon, i collected the trading cards and played the Gameboy games when i was a kid. :D
No way man me too. I had gold version on gameboy color, then I had saphire for game boy advanced. I never played with pokemon cards. I was a yugioh guy when it came to card games.:smokin:

@al-Hasani

I know most Shia do mu'tah and it's excessive but does Hezbollah believe strongly in that too?

Do they only allow it in certain cases or is it the same thing as well? I thought you might of known since you're more involved in the Arabic world and forums.

@al-Hasani

I know most Shia do mu'tah and it's excessive but does Hezbollah believe strongly in that too?

Do they only allow it in certain cases or is it the same thing as well? I thought you might of known since you're more involved in the Arabic world and forums.

No,

most Muslims including Suninis do mu’tah.

@Doritos11

Bro, theres a problem where people are having multiple partners by the age of 20 and this is obviously done for pleasure and is completely haram. Mu'tah was never such a concept it was only in few cases where it was permitted and in early times where arabs still had not adopted Islam completely they were learning slowly.

I read a article another day of shia muslim in my state in the city of dearborn who says hes a muslim and has done mut'ah with 20 different partners and he was being interviewed at a night club, LMAO. This guy is going straight to hell fire shame on him. That is corrupting Islam and all the parents who permit that will be in hell too.

I would like to thank all the arab members here for not buying al-hasanis b.s and for upholding unity in the musilm community. I hope you guys dont take offence for what was written today and i hope you get al-hasani to straighten out.

Thank you.

I would like to thank all the arab members here for not buying al-hasanis b.s and for upholding unity in the musilm community. I hope you guys dont take offence for what was written today and i hope you get al-hasani to straighten out.

Thank you.

What's wrongs? LOL, he seems to get many people to come here and complain, I disagree with him on something's but it's really funny...:D

What's wrongs? LOL, he seems to get many people to come here and complain, I disagree with him on something's but it's really funny...:D

I don't know what that person is talking about? He is referring to a thread where I purely wrote facts and where ironically 5-6 Arab members thanked my posts if not more.

Including yourself. Very funny indeed. :lol:

He thinks that any Arab will side with a Turk over an Arab.

You see then he became angry and started to make threads about KSA in the ME section to which I started to make counter threads.

It's great fun anyway. No problem.

I don't know what that person is talking about? He is referring to a thread where I purely wrote facts and where ironically 5-6 Arab members thanked my posts if not more.

Including yourself. Very funny indeed. :lol:

He thinks that any Arab will side with a Turk over an Arab.

You see then he became angry and started to make threads about KSA in the ME section to which I started to make counter threads.

It's great fun anyway. No problem.

It can't be black and white, so yes I agreed with something's you said about the late ottoman empire however I obviously have my complaints with Arabs today. It never used to be so complicated for Muslims but life was never intended this way, God made it so we're in a constant struggle.

Depends what gaming? PC or console?

انتي زي القمر

Thanks for the complement !:flirt:

Yeah I just got the new PS4 .:cheesy:

There are no much games released yet but the available ones are nice though. Assassin's creed is what I play at the moment.

You?

Back
Top Bottom