What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Thanks for the complement !:flirt:

Yeah I just got the new PS4 .:cheesy:

There are no much games released yet but the available ones are nice though. Assassin's creed is what I play at the moment.

You?

وقتيش بدنا نتزواج :kiss3::wub:

I don't have the new one, I have the ps3 and haven't played in months but I will eventually get a new console haven't decided yet but I know much about both. Titanfall is coming out soon and there aren't many games out but have you tried battlefield 4? :D

I'm just going to buy a real gun for a hobby only on weekends rather than game. :)

وقتيش بدنا نتزواج :kiss3::wub:

Im already engaged to @al-Hasani :p:

I don't have the new one, I have the ps3 and haven't played in months but I will eventually get a new console haven't decided yet but I know much about both. Titanfall is coming out soon and there aren't many games out but have you tried battlefield 4? :D

I would recommend the xbox. I really wanted to get one but since I got the PS4 no chance for the xbox.

Yes I tried the BF4. I like it but too much headache.

I'm just going to buy a real gun for a hobby only on weekends rather than game. :)

I thought you have one already, LOL. Stay safe if you go for it. :suicide2:

Im already engaged to @al-Hasani :p:

I would recommend the xbox. I really wanted to get one but since I got the PS4 no chance for the xbox.

Yes I tried the BF4. I like it but too much headache.

I thought you have one already, LOL. Stay safe if you go for it. :suicide2:

Me getting rifle have handgun though...:D

كيف حياتك معك شو بتعمل انت؟ انت متزواج ولا لسا؟ والله انا شايف أحسن نتزواج و ننسا نكد الدنيا

Me getting rifle have handgun though…:D

What guns are in your locker? post some pics if you may.

كيف حياتك معك شو بتعمل انت؟ انت متزواج ولا لسا؟ والله انا شايف أحسن نتزواج و ننسا نكد الدنيا

Anesthesiologist, one year ahead for graduation.:smart:

No :lol::lol::lol:

@Hazzy997 , dude, why did you really chose that drug dealer photo as your avatar? :undecided:
Are you from those guys who believe that he will resurrect in 2014? :lol:

He was more than just a drug dealer.He was a legend who survived 5 shots. RMI5 can you survive 5 shots?

Not bad at all.:dirol:

No I don't nor planning to get one :D

Yes the laws are strict comparing to the states.

Get licensed or you will end up in trouble.:mod:

No I won't lol, I don't carry it in public, in our state we can own guns but handguns need a purchasing license, when I'm legal age for a carry license then I will get it but right now I can't carry it...:D

No I won't lol, I don't carry it in public, in our state we can own guns but handguns need a purchasing license, when I'm legal age for a carry license then I will get it but right now I can't carry it...:D
Under 21 and lives in a democrat state:D

Back
Top Bottom