What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Tbqh, I'd like to get something off my chest, I like exchanging thoughts with you in particular :)...

Great... :enjoy:

Please always be open with me. Not talking about negative things is no good.We should be realistic.:tup:

Some people. We - Saudis - do really like the Turks, but some of us do have the kind of perception that the Turks are cold - even among themselves -

Cold like ...... Ruthless or like in relationships between people.

I wouldn't consider us as cold people, but maybe from Saudis POV we look cold, IDK.

I responded to this at time where Al-Hasani and Ata Wolf were exchanging a poor language. Although I perfectly understand that the outcome of WW1 was slightly unfair for the Turks and Germans, but I believe that the Turks got their own back, re-took their land, and sought after their dependence. The Ottoman Empire didn't collapse because of the Turks, the Greeks, the Americans, the Brits or the Arabs. It collapsed because the Ottoman Sultans turned away from the very same thing they made them great. They ignored everybody, the country was running down pretty low and low, with tens of rebellions and so on.

We covered this ssue with you long time ago, i still remember.

At that time, wheni was still a new comer to the forum... I was thinking "Arabs stabbed us through our backs at WW1".

But you explained that rebellion was inevatible as Ottomans new nationalistic movement as th policy regarded non-Turk Ottomans citizens as secnd class people. It helped me to understand hat Ottomans were at fault too. I decided to be open minded at that point. Thank you. :cheers:

That's a historic fact. Although we never allied ourselves with you, we never considered the Ottomans to be THE sworn enemy of ours. I might go on and say many modern Saudi historians endorse the Ottomans at the time where they were at the peak of their power.

Sometimes, (only sometimes, as i am very nationalistic:p:)

I wish we could be still living together, not Turks on the power but ruling and living as equal citizens. That would be state could have been a super power.

Erdogan isn't the best, no one is flawless. But I must attest that most of the criticism I have against him is regarding his own book of rules within Turkey, not his FP, that's despite the fact that he often tries slack-off most of the agreements we reached with the Turkish Gov't - but he still faces a great number of opposition in this regard, among his party, the government, the military, the private sector, and the parliament.

I don't like Erdogan, never liked a bit.

What about the agreements ? I'm curious ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mate, it's 2:00 am here. I worked 14 hours for every weekday (except today) and slept for 4 hours..... So please excuse me. I need to get some sleep. See you later. :cheers:

:sleep:

Turkish coffee anyone? :-)

kivamli_ve_bol_kopuklu_turk_kahvesi_nasil_yapilir2.jpg

OoOo yes please :agree:

Back
Top Bottom