What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Traffic accident in the Libyan desert astonish the traffic experts in the world
1925160_745013928845154_1768749908_n.jpg

lol that made my day (hoping the occupants of both autos are ok of course)

LoLz. Why do you make such an assumption? :lol:

1-) General opinion in Turkey. "Arabs don't like us and we don't like them"

WW1 issues. Though it's going for better now, i think.

2-) Do you remember that rail road thread.... Xenon mentioned Hicaz railroad had been built by Ottomans, all the hell break lose in a minute.

3-)Foreign Rule.

I think Ottomans are a sensitive issue to talk with Arabs ? :undecided:

Need some Turkish coffee! o_O

Sir, can i offer you a Turkish Tea.... Turkish,Tea house. | Page 47

İnce belli, tavşan kanı. :p:

Tbqh, I'd like to get something off my chest, I like exchanging thoughts with you in particular :)...

]1-) General opinion in Turkey. "Arabs don't like us and we don't like them"

Some people. We - Saudis - do really like the Turks, but some of us do have the kind of perception that the Turks are cold - even among themselves -

WW1 issues. Though it's going for better know, i think.

I responded to this at time where Al-Hasani and Ata Wolf were exchanging a poor language. Although I perfectly understand that the outcome of WW1 was slightly unfair for the Turks and Germans, but I believe that the Turks got their own back, re-took their land, and sought after their dependence. The Ottoman Empire didn't collapse because of the Turks, the Greeks, the Americans, the Brits or the Arabs. It collapsed because the Ottoman Sultans turned away from the very same thing they made them great. They ignored everybody, the country was running down pretty low and low, with tens of rebellions and so on.

2-) Do you remember that rail road thread.... Xenon mentioned Hicaz railroad had been built by Ottomans, all the hell break lose in a minute.

That's a historic fact. Although we never allied ourselves with you, we never considered the Ottomans to be THE sworn enemy of ours. I might go on and say many modern Saudi historians endorse the Ottomans at the time where they were at the peak of their power.

3-) Foreign Role

Erdogan isn't the best, no one is flawless. But I must attest that most of the criticism I have against him is regarding his own book of rules within Turkey, not his FP, that's despite the fact that he often tries to slack off most of the agreements we reached with the Turkish Gov't - but he still faces a great number of opposition in this regard, among his party, the government, the military, the private sector, and the parliament.

1-) General opinion in Turkey. "Arabs don't like us and we don't like them"

WW1 issues. Though it's going for better know, i think.

3-)Foreign Role

I think Ottomans are a sensitive issue to talk with Arabs ? :undecided:

Sir, can i offer you a Turkish Tea.... Turkish,Tea house. | Page 47

İnce belli, tavşan kanı. :p:

We Turks remember our Pakistani brothers help, during our most distressful time. I think that is the exact reason why our relatonship never got soured.

we remember yours... i met Turk med teams during 2012 floods... one of the first teams to arrive and the last to leave..

@Hyperion although the aussie chicks were nice... :lol:

In what way?
The egyptians don't have a problem with turks from my experience but they don't care for the ottomans much. IDK maybe because the ottomans took out the mamlukes or something. The other arabs like north AFricans, gulf, balad Al Sham arabs like the ottomans from my experience. I haven't done a poll or anything but thats just what I observed.

Back
Top Bottom