What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Oh yeah :woot: Although right now Just currently playing COD: Black Ops II on 360. Still deciding between the PS4 or xbox one.

I tried COD Ghost, didn't like though. Im zombies fan:sniper:

Go for the xbox. Much better than the PS4 in term of graphics. The grips are nice too to that of the PS.

I tried COD Ghost, didn't like though. Im zombies fan:sniper:

Go for the xbox. Much better than the PS4 in term of graphics. The grips are nice too to that of the PS.

Not a big fan of ghosts either. Have mixed feelings on it. I still like BO2 better. I'm leaning towards the xbox, but haven't made my final decision yet. I wanted to wait till spring to see how both consoles performed after a few updates. I have a PS3 too, but never fully got used to the controllers. I use it for mainly a blu-ray player.

No, it's black ....:D

Do you have any guns? Laws in Canada are crazy aren't they? I don't have CCW for it yet though...:D

@Jessica_L , what's up with you? How's life been?:-) We rarely see you here it's so painful. :p:

Well I get alot of backlash from people here for no reason. The thread about the Palestinian brawl is an example.

Not a big fan of ghosts either. Have mixed feelings on it. I still like BO2 better. I'm leaning towards the xbox, but haven't made my final decision yet. I wanted to wait till spring to see how both consoles performed after a few updates. I have a PS3 too, but never fully got used to the controllers. I use it for mainly a blu-ray player.

What else you play beside the COD?

Well I get alot of backlash from people here for no reason. The thread about the Palestinian brawl is an example.

Don't worry about them, :D

Even I had a thread which is was maybe over a hundred pages long where almost everyone went against me but I still kept going because I stand up for what I believe. :lol:

It's Palestinian genetics...:D

Instead of deliberately buying video games with pretty ladies in them just so you've got a special someone who talks sweetly back at you why don't you muster the courage up & ask out that blond on whom you've got a massive crush on ? :unsure:

What victory against the regional power is like:

@Doritos11 @haman10 @ResurgentIran @Zarvan @Full Moon @al-Hasani @Arabian Legend ....:D @Arabi

You guys gotta appreciate this spirit...:D ....while all our nations are in turmoil and in fitnah with each other Gaza gets attacked yet they still put up resistance like no other people no matter how many times they attack them ....:D

Last edited:
appreciated :D

but can u explain what was that ? what was those lights on the sky ?

After the ceasfire was declared on November 21 I believe the Palestinians took to the streets and the Palestinian soliders were firing guns at the air you can hear from 0:33-0:45 and saying Israel couldn't stop the resistance.

Back
Top Bottom