What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@HannibalBarca

How is the state of Tunis nowadays following the revolution of 2011? I hear from many Tunisians that life is still hard there but are people happy with political transition that took place? Btw are Tunisians mostly Arabs or some berbers? And are you Arab or have other roots? I never knew what Imaghisee was, apparently it is like an ethnic background in Morocco and I think Tunisia/Algeria too.

@HannibalBarca

How is the state of Tunis nowadays following the revolution of 2011? I hear from many Tunisians that life is still hard there but are people happy with political transition that took place? Btw are Tunisians mostly Arabs or some berbers? And are you Arab or have other roots? I never knew what Imaghisee was, apparently it is like an ethnic background in Morocco and I think Tunisia/Algeria too.

I hope Algeria and Sudan follow Tunisian route and successful in their transition into democracy. Until so far there is no Algerian troops dare to shoot the demonstrator, it is a good sign.

I hope Algeria and Sudan follow Tunisian route and successful in their transition into democracy. Until so far there is no Algerian troops dare to shoot the demonstrator, it is a good sign.

Yes indeed brother I am impressed by Algeria. There have been some minor incidents on the ground but Algerian people seem to have a real unity of some sort and they were prepared for their demonstrations as well as what they want to achieve. I don't think it is over yet but they at least have a plan and are consistently implementing it.

Sudan kind of came out of nowhere and has been more tense. It's also a confusing situation as far as how it continues to develop. I wish them the best too.

Looks like Philip and Hijazi both got a month long ban, lol. We will see you both back soon. :D

This will interest Hijazi:

Successful birth of Arabian leopard cubs ‘new beacon of hope’ in Saudi bid to save species from extinction: Culture minister
1690381-961580825.jpeg

1690391-1636573516.jpeg

ALULA: The birth of two Arabian leopard cubs has been hailed as a “new beacon of hope” in Saudia Arabia’s bid to reintroduce the critically endangered big cat back into the wild.

The Saudi Royal Commission for AlUla (RCU) revealed that the male and female cubs, born on April 26 at the Prince Saud Al-Faisal Wildlife Research Center in Taif, had now been vaccinated after passing a crucial 12-week developmental milestone.

The news marks a significant step in the RCU’s breeding program to help preserve and eventually reintroduce the subspecies into the north-west of the Kingdom as part of its portfolio of Arabian Leopard Initiatives (ALI).
The commission’s charter aims to deliver a sensitive and responsible transformation of the AlUla region and protect its nature and wildlife.

During the initial 12-week period of the newborn leopards’ lives, they successfully bonded with their 10-year-old mother Hamms (which means “whisper” in Arabic), learned important behaviors and grew stronger in the seclusion of their den. The cubs will remain with their mother for the next 18 months to two years in line with global best practice for captive breeding programs.

Saudi Minister of Culture and RCU Gov. Prince Badr bin Abdullah bin Farhan Al-Saud, said: “This is a historic moment in our efforts to reintroduce the Arabian leopard to the AlUla region.

“With fewer than an estimated 200 Arabian leopards remaining in the wild globally, this is one of the most critically endangered animals in the world, and these cubs represent a new beacon of hope for the renewal of a subspecies on the brink of extinction. It is our duty to protect, conserve and build population numbers to preserve the species from becoming a footnote of history.

“That is why the RCU is actively championing the revitalization of the Arabian leopard to support the future of this rare and majestic big cat that is native to AlUla,” the prince added.

“The birth of these two cubs will be the first of many as our specialized captive breeding program grows and develops – boosted by the support of local experts, as well as global partners like Panthera.”

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1533636/saudi-arabia

Looks like Philip and Hijazi both got a month long ban, lol. We will see you both back soon. :D

Successful birth of Arabian leopard cubs ‘new beacon of hope’ in Saudi bid to save species from extinction: Culture minister
1690381-961580825.jpeg

1690391-1636573516.jpeg

ALULA: The birth of two Arabian leopard cubs has been hailed as a “new beacon of hope” in Saudia Arabia’s bid to reintroduce the critically endangered big cat back into the wild.

The Saudi Royal Commission for AlUla (RCU) revealed that the male and female cubs, born on April 26 at the Prince Saud Al-Faisal Wildlife Research Center in Taif, had now been vaccinated after passing a crucial 12-week developmental milestone.

The news marks a significant step in the RCU’s breeding program to help preserve and eventually reintroduce the subspecies into the north-west of the Kingdom as part of its portfolio of Arabian Leopard Initiatives (ALI).
The commission’s charter aims to deliver a sensitive and responsible transformation of the AlUla region and protect its nature and wildlife.

During the initial 12-week period of the newborn leopards’ lives, they successfully bonded with their 10-year-old mother Hamms (which means “whisper” in Arabic), learned important behaviors and grew stronger in the seclusion of their den. The cubs will remain with their mother for the next 18 months to two years in line with global best practice for captive breeding programs.

Saudi Minister of Culture and RCU Gov. Prince Badr bin Abdullah bin Farhan Al-Saud, said: “This is a historic moment in our efforts to reintroduce the Arabian leopard to the AlUla region.

“With fewer than an estimated 200 Arabian leopards remaining in the wild globally, this is one of the most critically endangered animals in the world, and these cubs represent a new beacon of hope for the renewal of a subspecies on the brink of extinction. It is our duty to protect, conserve and build population numbers to preserve the species from becoming a footnote of history.

“That is why the RCU is actively championing the revitalization of the Arabian leopard to support the future of this rare and majestic big cat that is native to AlUla,” the prince added.

“The birth of these two cubs will be the first of many as our specialized captive breeding program grows and develops – boosted by the support of local experts, as well as global partners like Panthera.”

Nice seeing this happening in Saudi Arabia with this majestic animal.

1690381-961580825.jpeg

1690391-1636573516.jpeg

Majestic animal but I'm totally not Hijazi or Phillip or whatever and find it interesting.

Now you got banned too heh. See you back soon hopefully.
Mods here are bitches. I expressed an opinion and was banned for it.

I said China could copy the tech on AESA radars that F-16Vs have and Eagle got butthurt and banned me. Reason was "flaming" but towards who? Expressing your opinion against Pakistan without insulting anybody is illegal on this forum while India and many other countries are talked shit about.

The accountant said:
PAF do not have source code access to F16s so they cant ...

Black hawk was different story as we didnt have any agreement for safety of that equipment

I said:
China can still look at and copy certain tech in radar like T/R modules, hardware, etc.
Do you think China had source codes for some of their unlicensed aircraft?
And again butthurt cuck mods got salty and decided to unfairly ban me like the dictatorship they are. If they didn't want other countries on this forum expressing views about this Pakistan they don't agree with then 150+ flags shouldn't have been added and country defense forums shouldn't have been added either.

Wow, Sharif still gone, Philip again and now Nilgiri, lol. Have fun on your vacation guys. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom