What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

You didn't have to join if your going to cry about bias. Is anyone forcing them to join it? No, soo.....why complain?

And there is no bias, you say BS and you face the consequences. No matter who you are or what flag you hold.
Everyone has bias period.

Don't call me cupcake bub. Ignoring you, because you obviously have very low IQ and don't understand the concept of complaining in hopes of change.
That's funny cause I think the exact samething, regarding you. There is no bias so stop spreading BS

Last edited:

Palestinian Debka... this Arab culture from Iraq to Morocco.. Usrael can try to hit what it wants.. It can't win at the end..

Last edited:
I have Arab lineage from my father side and his forefathers migrated to areas which are now Pakistan in late sixteenth century. I am of Pakistani origin. While my father knew some Arabic and attended Jamia Azhar but I just read Holy Quran and it’s translation.
I do like Middle Eastern food and my Sisters cook a few Arab dishes as they lived in KSA with their husbands and Kabsa or Maqboos is my favourite.

Last edited:
I have Arab lineage from my father side and his forefathers migrated to areas which are now Pakistan in late sixteenth century. I am of Pakistani origin. While my father knew some Arabic and attended Jamia Azhar but I just read Holy Quran and it’s translation.
I do like Middle Eastern food and my Sister cook a few Arab dishes as they lived in KSA with their husbands and Kabsa or Maqboos is my favourite.

Azhar in Egypt? Nice. It is a really big Islamic institution in the Arab world.

My blood is Palestinian:

I don't want to sound horrible to my people but I can't take pride in this stuff. Any kind of nationalism to me feels fake and wrong in many ways. And I feel that way about every single nationality. Like they are trying to find cause/purpose in nationalism when obeying the Creator makes a lot more sense.

I don't want to sound horrible to my people but I can't take pride in this stuff. Any kind of nationalism to me feels fake and wrong in many ways. And I feel that way about every single nationality. Like they are trying to find cause/purpose in nationalism when obeying the Creator makes a lot more sense.
Good.. but beyond nationalism, the sense of belonging is a basic need of humans.. it is just nature.. as made by God..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom