What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Many Arabs are well off here, however in suburbs they have average median income but still get well fine. We mostly are a educated bunch but problem arises is many glorify positions such as in the medical field and we don't have much people who innovate or come up with new clever ideas.

You see even with that income we still have bills, taxes, insurance, ...etc...so you won't be left with much. My dad gets rewards people can't get in a whole year and still there is much to pay off with it. Just in two weeks he cashed in over 50 grand. It all goes towards business insurance, investments...but alhamdillah in the end that's something to be very grateful for.

Well, the Arab community in the US seems to be one of the best educated and most prosperous groups in the US. They are above the national average on all levels as the numbers clearly show.
Well according to the link below then 6% of all IMGs in the US are Arabs.

Arab American Physicians | NAAMA

So overall the community is one of the most influential and well off considering the numbers. (3.5 million). It's neither too small to make it unfair for comparisons nor too big.
Well, Steve Jobs did a heck of a job I would say.

You should not really complain that much. The taxes, bills, insurances etc. are overall little compared to what you see in most of Europe, especially Western Europe and Scandinavia. But the wages are in general bigger there but if you are well off in the US it is much, much easier to get rich.

Well, the Arab community in the US seems to be one of the best educated and most prosperous groups in the US. They are above the national average on all levels as the numbers clearly show.
Well according to the link below then 6% of all IMGs in the US are Arabs.

Arab American Physicians | NAAMA

So overall the community is one of the most influential and well off considering the numbers. (3.5 million). It's neither too small to make it unfair for comparisons nor too big.
Well, Steve Jobs did a heck of a job I would say.

You should not really complain that much. The taxes, bills, insurances etc. are overall little compared to what you see in most of Europe, especially Western Europe and Scandinavia. But the wages are in general bigger there but if you are well off in the US it is much, much easier to get rich.

It depends what connections you have and what scenario, opportunity you have at the right time. This is where many people failed miserably and many gained a lot and now have been investing wherever they can. I know people who have an office at their home and manage their investments and lend money. This is a neat way to retire but they are still young, however we have to make sure what we do isn't haram such as loans.

@Hazzy997

You are right. It just shows that people have bigger chances of becoming successful in environments such as those found in the US. Hence the very high success rate.

You see the same among the 20-30 million (!) of Arabs in Latin America. They are among the most successful and rich communities. Many presidents, prime minsters, military men, businessmen (especially that), intellectuals, sportsmen etc. For instance the world richest man is an Mexican-Arab.

Check this out. I always wanted to travel to Latin America.

How to make Kibbeh (Kibe) - Brazil's popular 'arab' snack - YouTube

US is better for investments than Western Europe and especially Scandinavia. Trust me. On the other hand you have a much bigger social security there than in the US.

Now to something completely different:

Arabian leopard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
@al-Hasani

LOL, what's up with the leopard?

Watch the report. Conversation program in Hijaz for the highly endangered Arabian Leopard. We already lost the Asiatic Lion and Cheetah last century (20th century) so no need to lose another wonderful animal. It is good that people are becoming conscious. Today I read that 100 youth were taking part in some cleanup in the Red Sea and in other news volunteers were planting new mangrove trees on the ancient Tarout Island and parts of the Eastern province. Some bays there. It is good that the youth gets more and more conscious about environmental matters. I mean in France etc. in the schools you get those ideas imprinted into your head from an early age. I mean you participate in collecting garbage in groups etc. All that is lacking in the ME.

More than 100 young divers to take part in Red Sea cleanup | Arab News — Saudi Arabia News, Middle East News, Opinion, Economy and more.

Children chip in to preserve mangrove | Arab News — Saudi Arabia News, Middle East News, Opinion, Economy and more.

mangrove_web.jpg

SAVING NATURE: Volunteers join schoolchildren in planting more than 10,000 mangrove shrubs on the shores of Ras Tanura and Tarut Bay.

The older generation when they hunted animals such as the Cheetah, Asia Lion, local Saudi Arabian gazelle (some gazelle only found in KSA until it went extinct some 10-15 years ago) and dozens of other animals to extinction were complete ignoramuses on those matters. Why repeat it?

@al-Hasani

So the first guy is raising and preserving ostriches, in Saudi Arabia?

I saw the second report also, the Arabic leopard movement. :lol:

Glad they are making efforts to preserve animal species and that second guy doesn't look Arabic in those shades, lol.

Do you know I remember reading something that by 2050 all fish species will disappear? Did you read anything about this? I mean worldwide not restricted to Arabic nations.

I remember in the UAE I went to Jabal Hafeet and they had piranhas in their streams, it was funny we threw a little bread and they came out of nowhere dozens of them.

@al-Hasani

So the first guy is raising and preserving ostriches, in Saudi Arabia?

I saw the second report also, the Arabic leopard movement. :lol:

Glad they are making efforts to preserve animal species and that second guy doesn't look Arabic in those shades, lol.

Do you know I remember reading something that by 2050 all fish species will disappear? Did you read anything about this? I mean worldwide not restricted to Arabic nations.

I remember in the UAE I went to Jabal Hafeet and they had piranhas in their streams, it was funny we threw a little bread and they came out of nowhere dozens of them.

Yes, and some other species.

iwuovl.jpg

Yes, it is excellent.

LOL. I have not heard about that but without being an expert I can safely tell you that it is nonsense.

National Geographic and other respect channels have made dozens of documentaries about the wildlife of Arabia (Arabian Peninsula) and the one National Geographic made was 4 hours long. Of course divided into episodes.

Speaking about fish do you then know what kind of sharks roam around the waters of Gaza? I mean it is just next to the Suez Channel linking the Mediterranean Sea with the Red Sea. There are at least 44 different shark species in the Red Sea. Maybe some of the local fisherman catch the Great White Shark occasionally.:lol:? They do exist in Malta though!

Many are quite aggressive and dangerous actually. But as most animals they leave you alone when not feeling threatened or hungry.

List of Red Sea sharks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I do like animals I have to admit.

Last edited:
They've caught a lot of sharks in Gaza, lol. Here's one example but they don't do harm to humans I don't think. :)

Gaza fishermen catch large shark | Maan News Agency

207816_345x230.jpg

3909898777.jpg

Impressive. I forgot to tell you that the entire Red Sea is literary INFESTED by all kind of sharks. 44 different species. If you ever visit then don't go into the waters while bleeding offshore!

That's definetely a Israeli Zionist spy shark. Great job.:lol:;)

They are very impressive animals. Actually there are shark dishes in both KSA and Yemen, LOL. Never tried it though. The Chinese and East Asians in particular love it.

Last edited:
Impressive. I forgot to tell you that the entire Red Sea is literary INFESTED by all kind of sharks. 44 different species. If you ever visit then don't go into the waters while bleeding!

That's definetely a Israeli Zionist spy shark. Great job.:lol:;)

They are very impressive animals.

I've swam in the sea in Gaza's coast problem is the jellyfish. :lol:

They're all over the place and sting you multiple times but it's not that bad of a sting all you do is rub sand against it and you may not even realize you got stung. :D

They've actually pulled out a portion of an Israeli drone before too. :lol:

Over in the Turkish defence forum we opened a thread called turkish millitary memories and fire arms experiance so can you guys open a similar thread so we can get some of your experiences?

(I said I would never come back here and its still on but this is a special case)

Of which state ?
Arab states gone to war with each other, it will end up in trolling and fights.

Back
Top Bottom