What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@Hazzy997

Avoid ME girls if you have grown up in the US. All they can do is talk gossip, be obsessed about fashion or obsessed about studying. Some are beautiful and well-mannered and from good families but an Palestinian American girl would be perfect for you I believe. Depends what you prefer. I have lived abroad for over half of my life and each month I can't decide if it would be better to marry an local girl from the ME or a girl of an ME background but born in the West or even a non-ME girl!

It's about the person after all. Sorry for sounding negative.

Bro Arabs tried to beat me up when I attempted to chat up a beautiful Lebanese chick. :lol:

You are right though about American Arab girls but Persians girls are worse they have a stereotype of being gold diggers because of their habits lol.

Don't get me started on Pakistani girls they watch too much Indian dramas. :rofl:

Do you think is it a good thing or a bad thing?

I do think it's a good thing because I haven't lived a life with multiple partners if any at all. I'd rather just get married to the right person but also I wouldn't want the vast majority over there but there are actually more than enough good people there and different girls. I consider raising my children as well, something about religious girls they are more shy and humble I like that in a girl.

Bro Arabs tried to beat me up when I attempted to chat up a beautiful Lebanese chick. :lol:

You are right though about American Arab girls but Persians girls are worse they have a stereotype of being gold diggers because of their habits lol.

Don't get me started on Pakistani girls they watch too much Indian dramas. :rofl:

LOL! That's so annoying, Arabic girls have this issue with turkish dramas as well. What's this world coming to. Lets just settle for the virgins of paradise. :omghaha:

LOL! That's so annoying, Arabic girls have this issue with turkish dramas as well. What's this world coming to. Lets just settle for the virgins of paradise. :omghaha:

Turkish dramas are more popular than Indian ones in Pakistan now too. Careful mate I heard those aint virgins but raisins in paradise. :sarcastic:

I do think it's a good thing because I haven't lived a life with multiple partners if any at all. I'd rather just get married to the right person but also I wouldn't want the vast majority over there but there are actually more than enough good people there and different girls. I consider raising my children as well, something about religious girls they are more shy and humble I like that in a girl.
If you find the right partner it would be all perfect but what if it backfires and the partner turns out be someone you don;'t like? In that case you have wasted your entire energy on something that will backfire on you. And also there's higher chance of you getting heartbroken or being fooled. Don't you think so? In this case I am not referring to having multiple partners but leaving other important aspects of life like career, status etc to solely concentrate on a life partner.

If you find the right partner it would be all perfect but what if it backfires and the partner turns out be someone you don;'t like? In that case you have wasted your entire energy on something that will backfire on you. And also there's higher chance of you getting heartbroken or being fooled. Don't you think so? In this case I am not referring to having multiple partners but leaving other important aspects of life like career, status etc to solely concentrate on a life partner.

I know this would be a problem but marriages there tend to work out with good guys, I'm in person one of the best guys on this green earth and a wife would be blessed to have me as her husband...:D

I will get to know her during engagement and if it doesn't feel right we can end it there, I know what I want and can tell who a person is in all aspects pretty quickly. :)

The problem isn't me it's that I need to see someone a couple years from now if I insist on marriage overseas. If that doesn't work when I travel there then I will consider seeing someone here not to marry but to know well first.

How about you my friend? Are you in a relationship?

@Hazzy997

Post that Egyptian actor or who he was again here and let people see if he looks like me, LOL.

109d1192562549-7_11190863237.jpg

LOL, he's Palestinian do you believe it. :lol:

I know this would be a problem but marriages there tend to work out with good guys, I'm in person one of the best guys on this green earth and a wife would be blessed to have me as her husband...:D

I will get to know her during engagement and if it doesn't feel right we can end it there, I know what I want and can tell who a person is in all aspects pretty quickly. :)

The problem isn't me it's that I need to see someone a couple years from now if I insist on marriage overseas. If that doesn't work when I travel there then I will consider seeing someone here not to marry but to know well first.

How about you my friend? Are you in a relationship?
Yes, I am in a relationship :D

But I put equal amount of energy towards education and other interests as much as I concentrate on my partner instead of solely rely on my girlfriend. Actually I have a hard time trusting people, the reason could be childhood experience. So that's the reason why I think it's not a good idea to put your entire life on the hands of your partner. I am personally very loyal towards my partner and expect loyalty from her.

Buddy I need to sleep now. It's 2:52 am here. Good night.

Yes, I am in a relationship :D

But I put equal amount of energy towards education and other interests as much as I concentrate on my partner instead of solely rely on my girlfriend. Actually I have a hard time trusting people, the reason could be childhood experience. So that's the reason why I think it's not a good idea to put your entire life on the hands of your partner. I am personally very loyal towards my partner and expect loyalty from her.

Buddy I need to sleep now. It's 2:52 am here. Good night.

Night. :)

Tomorrow you show us pics of you two. :D

@al-Hasani

I just took a quick pic of myself to prove to you I don't look like DJ khaled. :lol: :D

109d1192562549-7_11190863237.jpg

LOL, he's Palestinian do you believe it. :lol:

I actually do see some similarities. Mostly facial. But he fits right into the Levant and Hijaz just south of it so not surprising.

OK, I will await that then, LOL.

Bro, I don't know much about American Arab girls. I only studied for 1 year in the US. I want to return though. There I obviously met some Arab American women and Saudi Arabian/other Arab female students. Most are good but some were simply too wild or too serious. It's like there are not any middle ground with them.

In France most were "liberal" while in Denmark more are conservative and often wearing hijab. Those who are not are too wild and a bad example. But they are a minority in Denmark. More of them in France. What an embarrassment it was.

But I have too big expectations anyway so maybe it is just me?

What is your experience with Arab-American women? Are they as I told or what? I imagine that some of them are crazy house wife's with temper.

To me most ME girls are similar maybe that is just me?:D

Pakistani girls seem the most normal to me. As I told you I study with a Pakistani girl who is among the best students in my class. She is Punjabi.

I will give you her surname, LOL since I am already stalking her a bit.

I actually do see some similarities. Mostly facial. But he fits right into the Levant and Hijaz just south of it so not surprising.

OK, I will await that then, LOL.

Bro, I don't know much about American Arab girls. I only studied for 1 year in the US. I want to return though. There I obviously met some Arab American women and Saudi Arabian/other Arab female students. Most are good but some were simply too wild or too serious. It's like there are not any middle ground with them.

In France most were "liberal" while in Denmark more are conservative and often wearing hijab. Those who are not are too wild and a bad example. But they are a minority in Denmark. More of them in France. What an embarrassment it was.

But I have too big expectations anyway so maybe it is just me?

What is your experience with Arab-American women? Are they as I told or what? I imagine that some of them are crazy house wife's with temper.

To me most ME girls are similar maybe that is just me?:D

Pakistani girls seem the most normal to me. As I told you I study with a Pakistani girl who is among the best students in my class. She is Punjabi.

I will give you her surname, LOL since I am already stalking her a bit.
Punjabi girls are the best :P :D

Back
Top Bottom