What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

No :lol::lol::lol:

@Hazzy997 , dude, why did you really chose that drug dealer photo as your avatar? :undecided:
Are you from those guys who believe that he will resurrect in 2014? :lol:

While he didn't have best personal life or didn't show best examples in some cases he has many cases where he promotes good things and he understands the society well. He was an activist in a way and made rap feel different than what it has become today. I also noticed he was anti-mainstream media in a way and I sympathize with him on that. :lol:

Some people say near the end part of his life he converted to Islam.

While he didn't have best personal life or didn't show best examples in some cases he has many cases where he promotes good things and he understands the society well. He was an activist in a way and made rap feel different than what it has become today. I also noticed he was anti-mainstream media in a way and I sympathize with him on that. :lol:

Some people say near the end part of his life he converted to Islam.
uhhh, on the other hand, I think these rappers are responsible for our social issues by promoting their screwed up life style, like gangs, drugs, ... They have totally screwed the black community, and their work does not worth anything from musical point of view :disagree:

uhhh, on the other hand, I think these rappers are responsible for our social issues by promoting their screwed up life style, like gangs, drugs, ... They have totally screwed the black community, and their work does not worth anything from musical point of view :disagree:

No they haven't, many factors contribute to the controversy in the black community and to be honest our people want them to stay that way including our authorities. But, also they are largely responsible. However. Regarding our social issues, all popular media and music has ruined our people. People do out of control things here, drinking, random sex, random sexual acts, drug use, excessively cursing, peer pressure, ...and white people indulge in this as well, how don't you see anything wrong in that? Besides a few girls here and there the rest are adventurous and it's disturbing why some girls crush theirselves like that and why guys 24/7 insist on getting girls.

No they haven't, many factors contribute to the controversy in the black community and to be honest our people want them to stay that way including our authorities. But, also they are largely responsible. However. Regarding our social issues, all popular media and music has ruined our people. People do out of control things here, drinking, random sex, random sexual acts, drug use, excessively cursing, peer pressure, ...and white people indulge in this as well, how don't you see anything wrong in that? Besides a few girls here and there the rest are adventurous and it's disturbing why some girls crush theirselves like that and why guys 24/7 insist on getting girls.

I do agree that they are not the only responsible ones here. but, you need to note that they are a huge part of the media that you are criticizing it. BTW, I agree that this screwed up life style also exists in white community as well, but its extent is much less compared to the black community. I am personally a very conservative person and almost don't drink alcohol, and have no casual sex, and always try to use proper language. But, even in the black community, they consider it very natural to use drugs, have casual sex, ... not a long time ago, I was talking with a bunch of black youth in a party. after some time, they decided to go outside for using drugs, .... I just freaked out, and got very angry. Then one of them told me that "dude, We are black. It is natural for us to use drugs, ..." . You know, this media have made black youth to believe that they need to use drugs, ... That's why I see these rap stars as the responsible ones in this mess.

I do agree that they are not the only responsible ones here. but, you need to note that they are a huge part of the media that you are criticizing it. BTW, I agree that this screwed up life style also exists in white community as well, but its extent is much less compared to the black community. I am personally a very conservative person and almost don't drink alcohol, and have no casual sex, and always try to use proper language. But, even in the black community, they consider it very natural to use drugs, have casual sex, ... not a long time ago, I was talking with a bunch of black youth in a party. after some time, they decided to go outside for using drugs, .... I just freaked out, and got very angry. Then one of them told me that "dude, We are black. It is natural for us to use drugs, ..." . You know, this media have made black youth to believe that they need to use drugs, ... That's why I see these rap stars as the responsible ones in this mess.

Rap stars today absolutely promote a horrible image, I consider the black community worse in many cases but I also look at the overall picture. Our society is sad bro, it's become something crazy. Don't think I'm not a social person or have no friends, I've seen that stuff and can go to parties whenever I want but it really has less to do with religion and more on my perspective on lifestyle. I used to have crushes on girls until 9th grade, each girl would grind on multiple guys at a party or hook up with a different guy every other weekend or even some I know have numerous partners for sex in the same night at their home. This is insane why cute innocent girls turn this way. Wouldn't you be pissed if you like a cute girl and it turned one weekend she was letting guys get all over here?

I also in Islamic law and more as of recently so I've refrained from dating and definitely from any sexual acts with opposite sex. I'm still somewhat young, I can wait and don't have a problem. My problem is I don't know what to do, should I meet a Arabic girl here Christian or Muslim? Should I look for a religious girl here? No I wouldn't, I'd rather have an Iraqi Christian girl because the ones from back home are different. Then I ask should I marry overseas? I'm considering this but don't know how it will play out and who I would get, I want someone like me. Too bad I saw someone who fit my preference by accident she wears a Niqab but was stunning I should have asked my cousin to approach her. But, God knows what's best for us and he will reward those with what they want.

I'd rather not wait till I'm done with college because having a wife can get stress off me and she could help me focus and study and be happy. Because, I refuse to indulge in these parties which are very easy to be invited to. I won't drink or do drugs and almost everyone I know does either or on the weekends when they're free.

How old are you? Like estimate? Because I am still young and could choose to go into that lifestyle but I want a dedicated relationship and want to raise a family. I don't know bro, you've had your past, is it easy to get over girls or a girl after you've met and lived with one? Or got in a relationship with one?

Because sometimes I regret not finding out who that person was but at same time I try forgetting, however I felt I saw the same person again while she was in a car staring at me. May have may have not but hopefully God gives me what I need and want and what he thinks is right for me.

@rmi5 ...respond where izzzz u :lol:

Last edited:

Rap stars today absolutely promote a horrible image, I consider the black community worse in many cases but I also look at the overall picture. Our society is sad bro, it's become something crazy. Don't think I'm not a social person or have no friends, I've seen that stuff and can go to parties whenever I want but it really has less to do with religion and more on my perspective on lifestyle. I used to have crushes on girls until 9th grade, each girl would grind on multiple guys at a party or hook up with a different guy every other weekend or even some I know have numerous partners for sex in the same night at their home. This is insane why cute innocent girls turn this way. Wouldn't you be pissed if you like a cute girl and it turned one weekend she was letting guys get all over here?

I also in Islamic law and more as of recently so I've refrained from dating and definitely from any sexual acts with opposite sex. I'm still somewhat young, I can wait and don't have a problem. My problem is I don't know what to do, should I meet a Arabic girl here Christian or Muslim? Should I look for a religious girl here? No I wouldn't, I'd rather have an Iraqi Christian girl because the ones from back home are different. Then I ask should I marry overseas? I'm considering this but don't know how it will play out and who I would get, I want someone like me. Too bad I saw someone who fit my preference by accident she wears a Niqab but was stunning I should have asked my cousin to approach her. But, God knows what's best for us and he will reward those with what they want.

I'd rather not wait till I'm done with college because having a wife can get stress off me and she could help me focus and study and be happy. Because, I refuse to indulge in these parties which are very easy to be invited to. I won't drink or do drugs and almost everyone I know does either or on the weekends when they're free.

How old are you? Like estimate? Because I am still young and could choose to go into that lifestyle but I want a dedicated relationship and want to raise a family. I don't know bro, you've had your past, is it easy to get over girls or a girl after you've met and lived with one? Or got in a relationship with one?

Because sometimes I regret not finding out who that person was but at same time I try forgetting, however I felt I saw the same person again while she was in a car staring at me. May have may have not but hopefully God gives me what I need and want and what he thinks is right for me.

@rmi5 ...respond where izzzz u :lol:

I am so sorry buddy, I got stuck at another thread that @al-Hasani created a while ago. All blame is on him. :lol:
you are right bro. I have the same perspective as you. I would not suggest marrying someone from overseas, because even a christian Iraqi-american girl would be more close to you than a palestinian girl from Gaza. I am not a religious person as you are, but I have been raised in a conservative family and I almost believe in the same social and moral codes as you do. I am also young like you, and have not finished my studies yet. I also prefer to marry with some turkic girl(Azerbaijani, Iranian azeri, Turkish,...), since our mentality and beliefs would be much more closer to each other. My another problem is that I am not able to talk in turkish language fluently. Sadly, my turkish language is very broken, which is an another barrier for me. But, hopefully I am pretty good in talking with girls, and have no problem in this regard :-). Anyway, I think we need to be patient, dude. finding a good girl, for a serious relationship not just for casual sex stuff, is not an easy job, but it totally worth it when you find a good one ;)

I am so sorry buddy, I got stuck at another thread that @al-Hasani created a while ago. All blame is on him. :lol:
you are right bro. I have the same perspective as you. I would not suggest marrying someone from overseas, because even a christian Iraqi-american girl would be more close to you than a palestinian girl from Gaza. I am not a religious person as you are, but I have been raised in a conservative family and I almost believe in the same social and moral codes as you do. I am also young like you, and have not finished my studies yet. I also prefer to marry with some turkic girl(Azerbaijani, Iranian azeri, Turkish,...), since our mentality and beliefs would be much more closer to each other. My another problem is that I am not able to talk in turkish language fluently. Sadly, my turkish language is very broken, which is an another barrier for me. But, hopefully I am pretty good in talking with girls, and have no problem in this regard :-). Anyway, I think we need to be patient, dude. finding a good girl, for a serious relationship not just for casual sex stuff, is not an easy job, but it totally worth it when you find a good one ;)

Yeah, you never know, I actually am liked very much overseas and could deal with a girl from there as long as I find the right person I think is right after I meet her with her family's permission and get to know her.

Good luck to you on your studies as well. :)

Yeah, you never know, I actually am liked very much overseas and could deal with a girl from there as long as I find the right person I think is right after I meet her with her family's permission and get to know her.
Good luck to you on your studies as well. :)
Thanks buddy, and also happy valentines day to you :)

@Hazzy997
See this one: :lol:
To all the single members, happy valentine's day

1011260_10152024125156840_559243027_n.jpg

1656111_10152022236916840_2075065204_n.jpg

LOL, I don't care about being single, I just care to know I will be blessed with a good wife and the right wife.

As for females generally I don't care about them. :)

I'm younger than you forsure though...:D

@Hazzy997

Avoid ME girls if you have grown up in the US. All they can do is talk gossip, be obsessed about fashion or obsessed about studying. Some are beautiful and well-mannered and from good families but an Palestinian American girl would be perfect for you I believe. Depends what you prefer. I have lived abroad for over half of my life and each month I can't decide if it would be better to marry an local girl from the ME or a girl of an ME background but born in the West or even a non-ME girl!

It's about the person after all. Sorry for sounding negative.

@Hazzy997

Avoid ME girls if you have grown up in the US. All they can do is talk gossip, be obsessed about fashion or obsessed about studying. Some are beautiful and well-mannered and from good families but an Palestinian American girl would be perfect for you I believe. Depends what you prefer. I have lived abroad for over half of my life and each month I can't decide if it would be better to marry an local girl from the ME or a girl of an ME background but born in the West or even a non-ME girl!

I'm on the same page regarding Arabic girls from ME nations and most in Gaza however there are some girls that are really different in Gaza and very pious. I know all these really good families they have really good girls and very pretty ones. I will deal with my wife when it comes to drama I won't tolerate it because I'm the person that doesn't gossip or care for it at all. However, I wouldn't marry a Palestinian girl. There aren't good girls here, maybe some in Ann Arbor are more religious but I'm not sure they are my types personality wise they probably can't live with me. However, I actually get along well female cousins and in Gaza and people there we are very similar I'm a boater in some ways. Girls there aren't like elsewhere, they want a good guy and don't care for other things.

@Hazzy997
It's about the person after all. Sorry for sounding negative.

You are absolutely right, dude. Exactly the same thing(100.00% similar not even 99.99%) is true for Iranian girls.

I'm on the same page regarding Arabic girls from ME nations and most in Gaza however there are some girls that are really different in Gaza and very pious. I know all these really good families they have really good girls and very pretty ones. I will deal with my wife when it comes to drama I won't tolerate it because I'm the person that doesn't gossip or care for it at all. However, I wouldn't marry a Palestinian girl. There aren't good girls here, maybe some in Ann Arbor are more religious but I'm not sure they are my types personality wise they probably can't live with me. However, I actually get along well female cousins and in Gaza and people there we are very similar I'm a boater in some ways. Girls there aren't like elsewhere, they want a good guy and don't care for other things.
Do you think is it a good thing or a bad thing?

Back
Top Bottom