What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Speaking the truth does not make one racist. The truth is brutal sometimes but the truth is the truth.

I have problems with much if the black community here too, however my avatar has nothing to do with the black community.

@Infoman

Yet there are many African-American Muslims and African-Americans also tend to be more religious than other groups in the US. Anyway let @Hazzy997 choose his own avatar. Why is it your business? I am only interested in the music. If you ask me then he has made a few good songs and his lyrics were mostly good as well and praised. I am talking about those lyrics that are not dealing with a "gangsta/thug life" or whatever you call it. Whatever he did or how he lived his life was his business alone. Allah (swt) will be his judge not you.
If you look at official stats 70 percent of blacks in America live without a father, because they have sex and run.

if you look at stats of the center for disease control a massive portion of the black population is infected with a sexually transmitted disease.

If you look at the stats you are a hundred or more times likely to be robbed or killed if you are in a black neighborhood .

Yes they are Muslim blacks but they are the minority the majority of blacks here care nothing for religion.

Arab American - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quite a successful bunch indeed. I am sure that @Hazzy997 will be addition to that list.

Oh, and how can we forget Steve Jobs.

@Infoman

No need to state the obvious. But that has nothing to do with our debate. African-Americans might have many problems but they have had many great musicians, artists and actors etc. Why start a debate about their behavior in the US over some harmless avatar?
Should you not worry about NOT supporting a mass-murderer, child-murderer and dictator like Al-Asshead who happens to have affairs outside of marriage etc. He is probably drugged as well because he can't be normal.

Last edited:
I have problems with much if the black community here too, however my avatar has nothing to do with the black community.
thats right if you go to their neighborhood on a warm summer night they will rob you guarenteed. And you know this in your heart.

thats right if you go to their neighborhood on a warm summer night they will rob you guarenteed. And you know this in your heart.

I've been to Detroit, if you are chicken and don't know how to get around then yeah it will be a bad experience but I'm an Palestinian Muslim who doesn't fear people.

Good night people, don't forget for us Arabs here attend Friday prayer we all make mistakes and it's a great opportunity to seek forgiveness. Pray for me as well all people's I want to be closer to God.

اللهم اغسل قلوبنا بل ايمان امين يارب

@al-Hasani @Mahmoud_EGY @Arabian Legend @Malik Alashter @Alshawi1234 @SALMAN AL-FARSI @Full Moon .....

تصبحو علا خير

Last edited:
I've been to Detroit, if you are chicken and don't know how to get around then yeah it will be a bad experience but I'm an Palestinian Muslim who doesn't fear people.

Good night people, don't forget for us Arabs here attend Friday prayer we all make mistakes and it's a great opportunity to seek forgiveness. Pray for me as well all people's I want to be closer to God.

اللهم اغسل قلوبنا بل ايمان امين يارب

@al-Hasani @Mahmoud_EGY @Arabian Legend @Malik Alashter @Alshawi1234 @SALMAN AL-FARSI @Full Moon .....

تصبحو علا خير
ياريت ندعى لكل الامة الاسلامية يارب ارزقنا السلام و الامان

I went to Singapore in the Summers ! :)

But its not that I just think about Life & realize that whats the purpose of my life ? Is it to continue on with the inevitable life of a Professional whereby I have to work because the bills are piling up because I or my loved ones have to buy 'stuff' more & more 'stuff' & that later on I have to work twice as hard to get an increment in my pay so that I may exchange mental headache for less physical work because I have to buy more stuff & that I keep putting things off...simple things like doing a Course in Persian Literature or Classical Arabic or Philosophy etc. because there just isn't time & too many commitments & little by little I see time go by & one day I wake up as an Old Man who's spent the better part of his life making a name for himself, earning lots of money, providing a secure future for his family & increasing his societal standing but all the while those things....those little things that he really wanted to do - He never got to do them because there was always one more appointment or one more assignment or one more outing with your family !

And most of all in a nut-shell his life's purpose was to live, earn & spend dotted by instances of philanthropy - I shudder to think myself to be such a man & I know that I most probably will be !

There must be some higher purpose to life....something....anything that excites the hell out of me so that when I'm in the twilight of my life I don't look back with regret having thought that whereas I was alive....I never really lived !

I still can't find that purpose & it depresses the hell out of me !

That's how life runs unfortunately so you gotta live it and love it. Sometime the surrounding environment is the reason that brings frustration and depression but as overall life is good once we learn how to run it instead of letting it ruining us. Have some future vision, a plan that you follow, be outgoing, engage in your society, do voluntarily works, get married, work out, do some sport, travel, do some entertaining stuff, engage in some practical researches and studies, be closer to almighty for hope and spiritual fulfillment.

One whipped coffee please.....

How do you like your sugar sir.:D

Last edited:
Habibi - If you have beautiful female staff than i don't need sugar, otherwise 2 spoons. :D

M3N4NET-121526-1.jpg

:p:

Moroccan Arabic, which again has many dialects on its own, some more similar to the dialects spoken outside of the Maghreb and classical Arabic than others, is in general the hardest Arabic dialect to understand for Arabs outside of the Maghreb (Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia). But on the other hand there are many Moroccan dialects which are not hard to understand. What basically distinguishes Moroccan Arabic is the number of Berber words and French/Spanish loanwords. But since basically all Arabs in the Arab world speak fus7a Arabic (Modern Standard Arabic) and most media in all Arab countries speak that when speaking formally (news, newspapers, in school etc.) there is no problem with understanding each other. But on the other hand there would be some really hard dialects in the Moroccan countryside that I would have a hard time understanding. At least I would really need to listen.

I hope that I answered your question.:)

Morocco is awesome though and very beautiful. Love it.

Thank you for answering my question.

@Hazzy997

This is interesting.

Famous Arab Americans | The Arab American Institute

The Arab American Institute

Arab American Education
  • Arab Americans with at least a high school diploma number 85%
  • More than 4 out of 10 Arab Americans have a bachelor's degree or higher.
  • 17% of Arab Americans have a post-graduate degree which is nearly twice the American average (9%).
  • Of the school age population, 13% are in pre-school, 58% are in elementary or high school, 22% are enrolled in college and 7% are in graduate school.
Arab American Income
  • Median income for Arab American households in 1999 was $47,000 compared with $42,000 for all households in the U.S.
  • Approximately 30% have an annual household income of more than $75,000 compared to 22% of all households in the U.S.
  • Mean income for Arab American households measures at 8% higher than the national average of $56,644.
  • Arab American incomes are 22% higher than the U.S. national average.

Many Arabs are well off here, however in suburbs they have average median income but still get well fine. We mostly are a educated bunch but problem arises is many glorify positions such as in the medical field and we don't have much people who innovate or come up with new clever ideas.

You see even with that income we still have bills, taxes, insurance, ...etc...so you won't be left with much.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom