What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

I've always had a question in mind regarding Polygamy but couldn't ask anyone !!!!

Can i ask you :D ???

Never mind lol.

I already know, and it's done seperately. Although I don't believe it is necessary at all today except in rare cases.

However most cases aren't out of acceptable reasons.

@al-Hasani Not very hospitable :(

But it's simply fantastic and amazing. I seriously get goosebumps just by watching it and I can imagine being around that island like those anthropologists were (I think they were anthropologists at least) 30 or 40 years ago. I believe that's how old the first video is. There is no date on it though. Look at the beautiful island too.

What a absolutely fantastic thing to witness. Give me such adventures over any luxurious 7 star hotel stays every day of the week all year around until the end of time.

If I lived in another time period I would have wished to either become a scientist or an explorer. But since we have discovered more or less everything on our tiny planet the excitement is just not really there anymore. Imagine what people like Columbus etc. must have felt when they first encountered unknown land. That feeling. I want to experience it. Whether here on this planet or in the universe. Astronomy is one of biggest passions but it is too nerdy to discuss here.

I already know, and it's done seperately. Although I don't believe it is necessary at all today except in rare cases.

However most cases aren't out of acceptable reasons.
lol ok :D

@al-Hasani Yeah that would be interesting indeed and i myself do have the desire to visit some places at times there is some natural inclination and curiosity towards them but the description that @Armstrong provided would be indeed a heaven on earth.

It's not what you think, the woman are usually older and not good looking. Same with the men, they get married because they may have problem with current wife or just want another wife because they feel one has gotten uglier but still most people that do it are divorced older people or not so good looking people. I've seen it myself.

The vast majority of people are good looking people and the good liking girls will only get married to one man and the right man.

@al-Hasani Yeah that would be interesting indeed and i myself do have the desire to visit some places at times there is some natural inclination and curiosity towards them but the description that @Armstrong provided would be indeed a heaven on earth.

Get married you two. :)

Ohhhh the Hero Worship continues ! :disagree:

Stop imitating everything I do or like you thespian ! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom