What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@Mahmoud_EGY

شو لازم تعمل حماس عشان اترضيها مصر؟
ان شاء اللة مافيش مشكلة ولا حاجة الحكاية بس الوقت دة الاعصاب مشدودة علشان الحرب الى فى سيناء و ارهاب الاخوان اول لما الاوضاع تستقر كل المشاكل هتتحل اليومين دول صعبين على الكل فى المنطقة يارب نطلع منها على خير

ان شاء اللة مافيش مشكلة ولا حاجة الحكاية بس الوقت دة الاعصاب مشدودة علشان الحرب الى فى سيناء و ارهاب الاخوان اول لما الاوضاع تستقر كل المشاكل هتتحل اليومين دول صعبين على الكل فى المنطقة يارب نطلع منها على خير

ان شاء الله خير المشكلة عشان قبل قليل كلمني ابن عمتي بقول الحصار أمسكر كلشي فش مال ولا شغل و مخنوقين الناس ولابدهوم حرب ولا بدهون يهربو سلاح

بقول عن الجماعة بغزة انها جاهزة تتفق مع مصر و هما عرفين بدون مصر غزة بتغرق و بدهوم الخير بس الحكومة بتتكلم مع جها الضفة لأكن يمكن منا يهدا الوضع بمصر بصير خير ان شاء الله

LOL! I came across this guy recently and I really do miss him. I used to listen to him when I was younger and he was the only rapper that actually had meaning to his music but he also was an civil rights activist, promoted unity, was against mainstream media...etc...he was symbolic in my opinion. He respected those who had respect and had a nice presence amongst people and died young. Since then rap has evolved into something completely idiotic.

LOL! I came across this guy recently and I really do miss him. I used to listen to him when I was younger and he was the only rapper that actually had meaning to his music but he also was an civil rights activist, promoted unity, was against mainstream media...etc...he was symbolic in my opinion. He respected those who had respect and had a nice presence amongst people and died young. Since then rap has evolved into something completely idiotic.

Indeed. Moreover his name Shakur comes from the Arabic Shakir. Another reason to like him.
I heard that his father's family were Tuaregs apparently? That's quite cool. Many African-Americans actually have Arab/Berber ancestry down the line.

Already gave the answer, if you want to understand his perspective listen to this:

Yes, his actions spoke louder than his words. His actions were smoking crack and gang banging, he helped destroy the black community as well as other American youths by glorifying drugs, gangs, murder and prostitution.

Indeed. Moreover his name Shakur comes from the Arabic Shakir. Another reason to like him.
I heard that his father's family were Tuaregs apparently? That's quite cool. Many African-Americans actually have Arab/Berber ancestry down the line.
Blacks in America look and act nothing like Arabs in America, most blacks in America come from godless broken homes 70 percent of American blacks grow up in a single parent home or live with their grandparents.

Last edited:
Yes, his actions spoke louder than his words. His actions were smoking crack and gang banging, he helped destroy the black community as well as other American youths by glorifying drugs, gangs, murder and prostitution.

If you listen to his song he blames the FBI indirectly partially and also the black community but says that's how things are being born in the projects. I can't think of celebrities who don't glorify drugs these days. I had problems with some of his personal aspects but I also saw some distinct features in him. As for prostitution I consider promoting immoral behavior like many artists do today as equivalent to it. Please don't tell me you're racist.

@Infoman

Yet there are many African-American Muslims and African-Americans also tend to be more religious than other groups in the US. Anyway let @Hazzy997 choose his own avatar. Why is it your business? I am only interested in the music. If you ask me then he has made a few good songs and his lyrics were mostly good as well and praised. I am talking about those lyrics that are not dealing with a "gangsta/thug life" or whatever you call it. Whatever he did or how he lived his life was his business alone. Allah (swt) will be his judge not you.

If you listen to his song he blames the FBI indirectly partially and also the black community but says that's how things are being born in the projects. I can't think of celebrities who don't glorify drugs these days. I had problems with some of his personal aspects but I also saw some distinct features in him. As for prostitution I consider promoting immoral behavior like many artists do today as equivalent to it. Please don't tell me you're racist.
Speaking the truth does not make one racist. The truth is brutal sometimes but the truth is the truth.

Back
Top Bottom