What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

I am no fan of Al-Hilal bro. Al-Ittihad all the way, lol!

Tell me what is going on with the Egyptian national football team? The kings of African football. Just bad luck that you failed to qualify for this years African Cup of Nations? I know that Egyptian football has had some rough years since Mubarak's downfall. I just don't know the details.

I was thinking about making a similar thread like the one I made about Arab teams in the Asian Cup but we only got 2 Arab teams in the African Cup of Nations this year. Tunisia and Algeria. No Morocco, no Libya and no Egypt.:tdown:

I am no fan of Al-Hilal bro. Al-Ittihad all the way, lol!

Tell me what is going on with the Egyptian national football team? The kings of African football? Just bad luck that you failed to qualify for this years' African Cup of Nations?

I was thinking about making a similar thread like the one I made about Arab teams in the Asian Cup but we only got 2 Arab teams in the African Cup of Nations this year. Tunisia and Algeria. No Morocco and no Egypt.:tdown:

Arabs can't play football even if their live's depended on it ! :whistle:

Iam no fan of Al-Hilal bro. Al-Ittihad all the way, lol!

Bring em on! The White Knights will beat them :D You should always support your native team against a foreign one, come on man, unless its Liverpool, then you just support the opposing side.

Tell me what is going on with the Egyptian national football team? The kings of African football? Just bad luck that you failed to qualify for this years' African Cup of Nations?

The Revolution hit hard as did the retirement of several legends from international football. With no regular football, and a lack of players abroad like the Algerians and Moroccans the national football team was always going to struggle, a shake up in management from the association itself to the coaches every few months didn't help either. We're still playing mostly without crowds in the new season of football which was allowed to start thank god, and everyone is still dealing with Port Saied massacre.

We won't be seeing scenes like these for a long time, I've been to Premier League games, and international games here in the UK but nothing beat the atmosphere of a Zamalek derby game or watching Egypt play a big game, even saw Egypt play England here at Wembley, and we were still louder than the English fans even though we lost 3-1.

You will not find scenes like this in any other nation on the planet:

@Frogman

I do I am just saying that "my team" in KSA is Al-Ittihad rather than Al-Hilal so I am not bothered by them being defeated in a friendly!

Haha, I have no love lost for Liverpool either although I do not support any English team. My favorite teams are FC Barcelona, PSG (my local team more or less) and Al-Ittihad. In Italy I am cheering for Milan although I am no fan. I have seen Milan in action live though so I definitely have sympathies for them.

Yes, Egyptian fans are notorious for being vocal. Most Arab fans are this. Sometimes we go to the extreme though to put it mildly. Not only in terms of football:lol:

Last edited:
@Falcon29

Mate, can i suggest you to fix the way you address to some people... When you returned from the long ban. Everything was fine... but now you are heavily insulting and swearing at people and get banned in the process.

Keep your cool man. I noticed that people are playing on you as you go angrier....

@Falcon29

Mate, can i suggest you to fix the way you address to some people... When you returned from the long ban. Everything was fine... but now you are heavily insulting and swearing at people and get banned in the process.

Keep your cool man. I noticed that people are playing on you as you go angrier....

Playing on what? Lol

It's my normal style dude. I deal with propagandists. All of you are afraid to debate 500 and give up very quickly and accept his arguments. I don't, and it gets him so angry that he responds with rhetoric/propaganda/dehumanization/demeaning of Palestinian people.

You know what that tells you? He lost argument and responded with childish stuff. A year ago Indian trolls filled those threads. Now they are intimidated by me. So I effectively moderate the section. :D

You can thank me later. :D

Playing on what? Lol

It's my normal style dude. I deal with propagandists. All of you are afraid to debate 500 and give up very quickly and accept his arguments. I don't, and it gets him so angry that he responds with rhetoric/propaganda/dehumanization/demeaning of Palestinian people.

You know what that tells you? He lost argument and responded with childish stuff. A year ago Indian trolls filled those threads. Now they are intimidated by me. So I effectively moderate the section. :D

You can thank me later. :D

No, no. It's not just 500. People trying to hit the nerve on you. Making you swear much. They will report you and cause ban. Don't fall into their trap.

Regarding 500... i'm gonna debate with him on what....he is harmless to Turks.

@Falcon29 is back ?,

Muslim-Man-Shows-off-His-Dance-Moves-To-The-Crowd-Breaking-Out-In-Song.gif

Arabs can't play football even if their live's depended on it ! :whistle:

Really Buttstrong?:o:o_O:mad::( Egypt is the most successful team in the African Cup of Nations and KSA is the second most successful team in the Asian Cup only behind Japan although KSA has had the most final appearances. In terms of club football then Arab teams in both Africa and Asia are the best.:coffee:

Heck, what about all of those football stars that are playing for European football clubs and European national teams that are of Arab origins? Also Latin American as there is a huge 30-40 million big Arab diaspora in the Americas.

We cannot play cricket though even if our life's depended on it!:( Anyway only nations that cannot kick a football and play the world's most popular sport excel in cricket.:lol:

@Falcon29

Welcome back bro. Don't get yourself banned again.:lol:

Last edited:
@al-Hasani @Falcon29

What is "Ibn ül Arabi" means ??? Is it "Son of Arab" ??? That doesn't makes sense for a name.

There is Turkish serial and there is character named "Ibn ül Arabi" in the serial... so that made me wonder.

White bearded guy.

Back
Top Bottom