What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

I do not need to sympathize with them to satisfy my political views or bash Arab governments. Or any government in region for that matter. So if you mean that by becoming 'sane' I go back to normaizing myself with these stooges in the region and their policies that won't happen...

Is that Saddam? :D

Its not just about bashing governments. Your posts show clear ISIS mentality.
Why were you gloryfing civil war/clash of civilizations between Muslims and Westeners?
That is simply insane.

Its not just about bashing governments. Your posts show clear ISIS mentality.
Why were you gloryfing civil war/clash of civilizations between Muslims and Westeners?
That is simply insane.

No it isn't insane. I said if that is direction West wants to take it will happen. And it will be defensive war in ME. I also posted saying it doesn't need to happen if Europe plays larger role in ME rather than US. If you read you would see that. Read my conversation with peacefan.

No it isn't insane. I said if that is direction West wants to take it will happen. And it will be defensive war in ME. I also posted saying it doesn't need to happen if Europe plays larger role in ME rather than US. If you read you would see that. Read my conversation with peacefan.

Dude you know what you said so stop lying to my face. I was there. Indirectly you also said that these terrorist attacks were beneficial in th elong term because it will lead to this clash. You made it clear that it was a desirable outcome.

Dude you know what you said so stop lying to my face. I was there. Indirectly you also said that these terrorist attacks were beneficial in th elong term because it will lead to this clash. You made it clear that it was a desirable outcome.

No, I said long term effects of what follows these attacks are beneficial for Muslims. The attacks themselves are stupid. For some odd reason Muslims and Arabs do not take any concern over their affairs until they realize there is controversy around them. Then they realize they should probably start doing something for their selves.

:-)
Keepin it fresh my Al-Saloli brother. Hows life in Dar ul Kufr Denmark ? :woot:
I have lost seriousness now. By the way I think the Pally @Falcon29 is becoming a ISIS fannatic. I mean like that is so summer of 2014.

Kufr everywhere I look. Even the weather is kufr.

Yes, I am looking forward to the Islamic State of Arabia.

What about the UK? Raining with beer as usual?

No, I said long term effects of what follows these attacks are beneficial for Muslims. The attacks themselves are stupid. For some odd reason Muslims and Arabs do not take any concern over their affairs until they realize there is controversy around them. Then they realize they should probably start doing something for their selves.

Yeah I dont really see the distinction. You're now saying the effect of what follows will be beneficial for Muslims, so that in effect means that the attacks themselves are beneficial.

Btw the effects of what will follow will be bad for Muslims in Europe. Too bad you see it differently.

I said it a long time ago, all he cares about is Palestine, he will switch between Shia Iran and ISIS whenever he feels like they are more beneficial to his interest.

Yeah I dont really see the distinction. You're now saying the effect of what follows will be beneficial for Muslims, so that in effect means that the attacks themselves are beneficial.

Btw the effects of what will follow will be bad for Muslims in Europe. Too bad you see it differently.

The effects have greatest impact on Muslims overseas. And my post was detailed. If you want to understand it go read it again. I am not wasting my energy in pointless conversation.

Raining cocaine.
Bro I go on delivery with my uncle some times as he and my Dad own a restaurant/Takeaway and we deliver to these Arabs who get like Biryani and Samboosa, bro the house absolutely reeks of ganja.

I went to them the bill is £30.
He goes "One second boss" . He poorly attempts to hide a spliff and just smiles at me. They are silly but so well mannered and polite. One night they phoned at closing time and asked for delivery worth £6. :lol:

They are defnitely related to @Falcon29 /Pally/uses Palestine and resistance as a way to promote his drug business.

@al-Hasani You must be a DOPE head like the boys. :woot:

:lol:

What the hell? Ever asked them where they were from in the Arab world?

I am sure that Hazzy is part of the Colombian mafia. Actually 10% of Columbia's population are of Arab origin. Many from Palestine! So that's the missing puzzle of Hazzy's hidden life.:lol:

Nah, I never touched drugs. Outside of trying qat but that is very harmless.

I started from a very young age as seen;

Today;

I am sure that qat could help with the nerves before exams. Not sure if it would be effective performance wise though.:omghaha:

Not sure if strong Arabic coffee and RedBull counts here.:lol:

@al-Hasani
They are from some wealthy family. Always wearing nice clothes and so on. I think they are Iraqi. Will ask them next time.

@al-Hasani @Falcon29

You guys after getting caught :woot:

Look into Moroccan hashish bro.:lol:

@1000 is a frequent guest at coffee houses in Amsterdam where he smokes weed with the gang before touring the Red Light District!

@al-Hasani
Not that I am old but before when I was a liberal/reckless kid I did all sorts of shit. Even drove around with or drove around drug dealers while they did their ting. In my Early teen days so like a few months ago. :yahoo:

A lot of shit a European born nigga regrets doing. Allah will hopefullly forgive me if not I will come on Hajj do a few laps and bam bam .:haha::astagh:

I see poverty a lot and feel for the kids it's hard times out there for da bruddas.

Anyways this video changed me Wallah my friends who became islamist before me showed me it. Shivers went down my spine.
@Falcon29
Watch last 2-3 minutes:cry:

I was always good boy as a kid for some reason....partially because my Dad is sneaky guy who can easily tell what I'm up to just by having a 1 min talk with me :lol:

My drug was Shawarma. :)

1779781_781343331900991_7592800754360298507_n.jpg

identify the error

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom