What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@SALMAN AL-FARSI

Have you seriously noticed a people anywhere that have longer names than us Arabs? I mean today but especially traditionally? Even the common man had very long names. It's probably bound in the importance that we have placed on tracking down our ancestors and recording lineages. I don't see this to such an degree among any other people either.

In the Arabian Peninsula especially the names are far, far too long.

What's wrong with being called Peter Johnson now?:lol:

Last edited:
@Sinan

You can read more about him here below;

Ibn Arabi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"He is renowned by some practitioners of Sufism as "the greatest master"[2] and also as a genuine saint.[3]"

You can find dozens of his Sufi songs on Youtube.

Mate, you will know better than me.... Did Knight Templars happened to be in Anatolia, Damascus at the years around 1220 ???

Also, i read about Ibn Arabi....he was around during 1220. It's highly possible that he crossed paths with Ertuğrul Gazi..

I'm curious about if this serial is accurate about the history or not.

Mate, you will know better than me.... Did Knight Templars happened to be in Anatolia, Damascus at the years around 1220 ???

Also, i read about Ibn Arabi....he was around during 1220. It's highly possible that he crossed paths with Ertuğrul Gazi..

I'm curious about if this serial is accurate about the history or not.

Yes, they were although they were in decline. They were driven out entirely from the ME in the year 1319. Their last stronghold being Cyprus if I recall.

Might be possible although I have to say that I do not know about that with certainty. A Turkish historian might answer this question.

He was born in Murcia in what was then Arab Muslim-controlled Al-Andalus but he travelled to Makkah, Madinah and Hijaz and lived there for years but also to Iraq, Syria, Palestine AND Turkey. So it is possible that he might have encountered Ertugrul Ghazi.

I think that the serial has most of the historical events accurately covered but maybe some of it is fiction? I do not know.:)

:rofl:

I knew it was you! :lol:

How's everything going bro? Are we going to boil eggs still? :D

You are the most worthless Palestinian I have ever met. If Jordanians don't take you out, I hope the Jews will. :D

And yes, I will teach you how to boil a fucking egg. :disagree:

You are the most worthless Palestinian I have ever met. If Jordanians don't take you out, I hope the Jews will. :D

And yes, I will teach you how to boil a fucking egg. :disagree:

You are the most Hindu **** I ever met. :D

Biryani eating azzwipe. How's qamar?

Yes, they were although they were in decline. They were driven out entirely from the ME in the year 1319. Their last stronghold being Cyprus if I recall.

Might be possible although I have to say that I do not know about that with certainty. A Turkish historian might answer this question.

He was born in Murcia in what was then Arab Muslim-controlled Al-Andalus but he travelled to Makkah, Madinah and Hijaz and lived there for years but also to Iraq, Syria, Palestine AND Turkey. So it is possible that he might have encountered Ertugrul Ghazi.
Very interesting. :bounce::bounce::bounce:

I think that the serial has most of the historical events accurately covered but maybe some of it is fiction? I do not know.:)
When i see the Christians in the serial i immediatly recognized them as templars (red cross over white background) but i didn't know they were present at the Anatolia. So, i was like :what:

Fiction part is that "Zikir" part.....i asked my father about it he said "They making rithmic head movements and pass into trans, then they see things from future".....So, we can say there is some fictional elements too. :)

@Ahmed Jo

Bro, change the title of your thread to "Sultanate of Oman Armed Forces". Will delete this post after you have seen it so not to make a post in the new thread while you are still updating the thread.
That's their official title though.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom