What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

صور القوات الخاصة للجيش الليبي وهي تشيش عذرا في حالة استنفار قصوى
Photo special forces of the Libyan Army smoking hookah Sorry on high alert
10420085_416443148520296_7584283744930364215_n.jpg

Parents of little dancers vow legal action over social media attacks
Last updated: Monday, January 19, 2015 11:44 PM

dress_big.jpg

Little girls dance at the opening of the recent Buraidah Spring Festival. — Courtesy photo

Saudi Gazette report

BURAIDAH — Parents of little girls who came under attack on social media for performing a dance at the Buraidah Spring Festival on Friday plan to sue those who posted critical comments about their daughters, Al-Hayat Arabic daily reported.

Lawyers and legal consultants were attracted to the case and many took the initiative to contact the families.

One parent said: “Some conservatives have unfortunately abused our daughters’ innocence.

“The reaction we got was shocking and abhorrent to say the least.
“We will sue those who published offensive content about our daughters, who did not deserve this treatment.”

Another parent, who also expressed shock and disapproval at the comments, said: “The little girls were just performing a segment in the festival.
“They were not wearing any skimpy clothes or being controversial by any means.

“It is sad that we have some people with this mentality who look at little girls in such a perverted way and criticize them for flaunting their perceived sexuality when they barely have any.”
Another parent said: “I will sue them.

“My daughter is in shock because of what happened, especially as her friends and she have participated before in many festivals and never received such comments.
“This is truly disgraceful.”

Parents of little dancers vow legal action over social media attacks | Kingdom | Saudi Gazette

Great. Crush the degenerates. We must all support and stand behind the daughters of the nation. Let this be a start of greater things to come. Tired of those few ignorants with too much power who have hijacked the country.

صور القوات الخاصة للجيش الليبي وهي تشيش عذرا في حالة استنفار قصوى
Photo special forces of the Libyan Army smoking hookah Sorry on high alert
10420085_416443148520296_7584283744930364215_n.jpg

:lol:

Last edited:
One parent said: “Some conservatives have unfortunately abused our daughters’ innocence.
I hate those so called ''conservatives'' more and more, putting grown women into Burqa but posting sexual contents about children, perverted scums, and then coming up with an attitute as if they were the saits or perfect human beings.

Seriously i would throw all of them in a huge hole, throw napalm in there and enjoy the smell of freedom, fucking disgusting human beings, pedo assholes.

Sry for my attitude but im sick of those people, im not a person who has hate to anyone but i developed a deep hate for such people in recent years after seeing what kind of sick shit they come up with.

I hate those so called ''conservatives'' more and more, putting grown women into Burqa but posting sexual contents about children, perverted scums, and then coming up with an attitute as if they were the saits or perfect human beings.

Seriously i would throw all of them in a huge hole, throw napalm in there and enjoy the smell of freedom, fucking disgusting human beings, pedo assholes.

Sry for my attitude but im sick of those people, im not a person who has hate to anyone but i developed a deep hate for such people in recent years after seeing what kind of sick shit they come up with.
I share your hate :chilli:

I share your hate :chilli:
If i had a button where i could kill these people all together i wouldnt hesitate to push it, 1 million? 5 million? 10 million? i wouldnt give a flying **** since it would be a huge favor to the humanity, thats how deep my hate is.

If i had a button where i could kill these people all together i wouldnt hesitate to push it, 1 million? 5 million? 10 million? i wouldnt give a flying **** since it would be a huge favor to the humanity, thats how deep my hate is.
Maybe genocide is a bit much lol, I would just like to see them lose any influence they have on the lives of others or society in general.

Well, they are indeed "special" people to say the least. I must correct you though my friend. Burqa is not worn in KSA. It's not even an Arabic word but of Persian origin. The most conservative dress that is worn in KSA and the Arab world is a niqab.

Having said that then those clowns only barked for a while and most ridiculed them on social media (Twitter, Facebook) etc. It's just that religious people think that clerics are "sacred" somehow and that any criticism of them is "un-Islamic" which is pure nonsense. So even if they think that something is moronic they will blindly support it. Especially in a religious state like KSA.

Besides as the article states then such festivals have existed in KSA since people could walk ( = more or less always) and suddenly a few clowns on Twitter make it into a big deal.

To attack children that have not even developed a sexuality to begin with is sick. Good that the parents are going to sue them.

What happened with @Sinan ? Why is he banned?o_O

Maybe genocide is a bit much lol, I would just like to see them lose any influence they have on the lives of others or society in general.

Yes, let's not go overboard. Not all religious conservatives are like this. I say let them have their opinion but don't attack innocents with your rhetoric.

Kill them all, burn them with fire they dont deserve anthing better.

Well, they are indeed "special" people to say the least. I must correct you though my friend. Burqa is not worn in KSA. It's not even an Arabic word but of Persian origin. The most conservative dress that is worn in KSA and the Arab world is a niqab.

Having said that then those clowns only barked for a while and most ridiculed them on social media (Twitter, Facebook) etc. It's just that religious people think that clerics are "sacred" somehow and that any criticism of them is "un-Islamic" which is pure nonsense. So even if they thing that something is moronic they will blindly support it.

Besides as the article states then such festivals have existed in KSA since people could walk ( = more or less always) and suddenly a few clowns on Twitter make it into a big deal.

To attack children that have not even developed a sexuality to begin with is sick. Good that the parents are going to sue them.

What happened with @Sinan ? Why is he banned?o_O
My comment wasnt directed at KSA or anywhere specially, those thypes exist everywhere, you know what im talking about.

About Sinan i dont know.

Yes, let's not go overboard. Not all religious conservatives are like this. I say let them have their opinion but don't attack innocents with your rhetoric.
Im not talking about Conservatives generally thats why i put the word between '' '' you know which type im talking about, those who think they need to impose their lifestyle to others, those who think its ok to rape 5 year old kids, etc. etc. in short isis type people.
We have many conservative here in forum, overwhelming majority are ok, they dont do all those stuff, they are just religious thats it.

Kill them all, burn them with fire they dont deserve anthing better.

My comment wasnt directed at KSA or anywhere specially, those thypes exist everywhere, you know what im talking about.

About Sinan i dont know.

Im not talking about Conservatives generally thats why i put the word between '' '' you know which type im talking about, those who think they need to impose their lifestyle to others, those who think its ok to rape 5 year old kids, etc. etc. in short isis type people.
We have many conservative here in forum, overwhelming majority are ok, they dont do all those stuff, they are just religious thats it.

Aha. I missed the ". In such a case we agree. In fact no need to kill them. Just deport them to Antarctica. There they will only bother themselves or polar bears.:D

Yeah but there are no polar bears in Antarctica, only penguins. :D

You are right. Probably hence the name "polar" bear. My fault.

Ok, what about killer whales? Surely their reach also covers Antarctica.

They look friendly but are deadly animals. The king of the oceans.

@rmi5

Do not waste your time with those goons bro. Let them embarrass themselves as usual. Do not get yourself banned in the process.

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom