What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

It is as long as he has the support of the team and they have not grown tired of him which does not seem to be the case. No expert though.:lol:

Are you fucking kidding me? That Afro-Arab clown better stay away. He is the most clueless manager ever and a troll of the highest order.

"Look at me. Yes, I am clueless but keep hiring me."

The blind Grand Mufti would do a better job!

Nasser Johar was always a good "last minute" emergency coach for KSA. I think KSA should have hired him for very short term (Asia Cup) and then went with a European coach afterwards. The new coach does not know the football culture of KSA, I think.

I think Johar will be coach again, some day. My Johar senses are tingling! :D

Nasser Johar was always a good "last minute" emergency coach for KSA. I think KSA should have hired him for very short term (Asia Cup) and then went with a European coach afterwards. The new coach does not know the football culture of KSA, I think.

I think Johar will be coach again, some day. My Johar senses are tingling! :D

And I think that Iran should hire Ahmadinejad. I think that he is out of work currently.;) Anyway in all seriousness. What is he doing nowadays? Has he disappeared?

And I think that Iran should hire Ahmadinejad. I think that he is out of work currently.;) Anyway in all seriousness. What is he doing nowadays? Has he disappeared?

Ahmadinejad is now gone from the politics scene and aspiring to become a Team Melli footballer.

ahmadinejad1.jpeg

lol that's a picture of him in 2009, making a suprise visit and training with Team Melli.

Ahmadinejad is politically crushed and probably wont be making a comeback. I dont know what he is up to these days.

Also what the hell. There is a 10 hour difference between our time (most of Europe outside of UK, Portugal, Iceland) and that of Western Australia (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane). The games will be played really early. I mean like everything from 06.00 AM to 10.00 AM.

Madness.

Ahmadinejad is now gone from the politics scene and aspiring to become a Team Melli footballer.

ahmadinejad1.jpeg

lol that's a picture of him in 2009, making a suprise visit and training with Team Melli.

Ahmadinejad is politically crushed and probably wont be making a comeback. I dont know what he is up to these days.

Hilarious photo. Ever watched Monty Python and that scene with German and Greek philosophers etc. playing against each other? We should make a Mullah version between KSA and Iran and other countries.

"Grand Mufti Abdul-Aziz ibn Abdullah ibn Muhammad ibn Abdul-Latif Al-ash-Sheikh has the ball on the left flank waiting to cross it into the penalty area but wait Grand Ayatollah Sayyid Ali Al-Husayni al-Sistani blocks the crossing and the play is stopped".:lol:

Just lol.

Maybe in 100 years they will make such parody.

@ResurgentIran

@Frogman @ResurgentIran

You both are wrong. I am mentally stable and mentally strong individual. I don't need guidance, I guide myself. I do not actually sympathize with ISIS. I view them (besides local Arab members) as mentally ill depressed nutcases. I am also partially Arab supremacist(actually take that back, I like Arab culture but don't have racism ) I used to post on religious forums dissauding people from sympathizing with ISIS(Until I was permabanned by mod for being : 'Stupid Arab asshole'.

That being said, I will continue bashing Arabs and Arab nations and pretend that I sympathize with ISIS. They have over 450 million citizens. Only ten million are needed for all countries combined to demonstrate in their capitals and demand their governments arm my people. Diplomacy does not work at all. We know what Israel policy is and had always been. Problem with people like frogman is they try denying that Israel is irrational. And it pisses me off and makes me want to bash Arabs and others alike. Because it simply isn't true.

Regarding his talk about minorities, all I stated was there should be no room for distinct sects. Because each one tries acting as if they have their own culture and it causes too much division. If he doesn't agree then I don't give a shit. Don't agree.

Btw, if you guys can manage 500 k deaths within two years by mass murdering each other in one 'all at once explosion' then you sure for hell can do something similiar towards our cause.

So that's what it was all about?:lol:

Trust me better times will emerge in the Arab world. No doubt about it. We are in our weakest position like ever. Yet nobody will ever defeat us. It's all in our hands.

@ResurgentIran @al-Hasani

Don't want to sound like I'm in denial but I don't believe these attacks are done by Muslims. Only Israelis /Jews haVe big interest in these attacks.....

Maybe I'm wrong ...

Well, regardless its going to be very bad news for us Muslims residing in the West. This will give huge ammunition to right wing parties that will be successful in rallying ordinary people against Islam/Muslims.

@al-Hasani

Well, regardless its going to be very bad news for us Muslims residing in the West. This will give huge ammunition to right wing parties that will be successful in rallying ordinary people against Islam/Muslims.

@al-Hasani

The problem is if it is a foreign agency behind it it's difficult to prove it. I'm sure producer of this media publication is Jewish.

Just see their reaction, they're very happy about it since it will cause more hatred. Nobody but them have interests in terrorzong westerners to advance their Israeli interests.

Anyways, do you look European of more like middle easterner? Does it effect you?

The problem is if it is a foreign agency behind it it's difficult to prove it. I'm sure producer of this media publication is Jewish.

Just see their reaction, they're very happy about it since it will cause more hatred. Nobody but them have interests in terrorzong westerners to advance their Israeli interests.

Anyways, do you look European of more like middle easterner? Does it effect you?

I have dark hair, but my skin is pretty white. I have had a Danish coming up to me in the bus, saying I look like someone from southern Europe (Italy, Portugal etc).
If I dont shave my beard, then yeah I look pretty much like the next Osama. lol

@ResurgentIran @al-Hasani

Don't want to sound like I'm in denial but I don't believe these attacks are done by Muslims. Only Israelis /Jews haVe big interest in these attacks.....

Maybe I'm wrong ...

Which Muslims? Those people are not Muslims. Certainly not Muslims in action and thought. Maybe only in their deluded mind.

@al-Hasani

10-15% of all the population in France are of a Muslim background. Not much they can do. Other than electing Marie Le Pen. There might be radicals of the opposite side of the same coin who will take their hatred out against innocent Muslims. I do not rule that out but the vast majority of French people know how to differentiate between Muslims and terrorists.

This is coming from a person that knows French society as well as KSA and the Arab world and who has family in that country.

But it is sure as hell a scary thought when you know this area of Paris yourself. I did never imagine such a thing to happen.

People are surprised where they get full-automatic guns from but those can be bought relatively easy in France. Most serious gangs let alone foreign gangs such as the Russian Mafia etc. have them. They are mostly originating from Yugoslavia and there are smugglers that engage in that business. Often they are just storing the weapons underground, in forests etc. just outside of Paris.

I am familiar with many of the "tough" areas in the suburban areas of Paris. Social problems are the cause for all the problems there.

I can't find the best documentary that I have seen by Jérôme Pierrat though.

@ResurgentIran

LOL. I found the documentary but with Swedish subtitles and a Swedish headline I think.

Probably something to do with copyright but the two other documentaries I posted is by the same great journalist/reporter (Jérôme Pierrat)
Expert on crime and he spent years with the gangs to make those documentaries.

You should give it a try.

Last edited:

Maybe I'm wrong ...

You are always wrong.

Look at your own posts and the pro ISIS wanking you've done yesterday, these attacks are carried out by the likes of you and @IbnTaymiyyah, except you guys are the keyboard jihadists whilst they're more motivated and carry it out instead.

He's been going crazy since yesterday because I said Saddam was a martyr :lol:

sadam0102.jpg

Use the above or below avatar to troll Al-Stateless with. The native of Barzanistan.

@1000 is a fellow Ba'athi so this is highly impossible.

Back
Top Bottom