What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

When you did that I think the hashisha effected your brain you keep dreaming
If you fired a rocket at his grave they would have burned Gaza to ashes

We executed saddam and we destroyed his grave and you couldn't do anything :lol:

صدام عندو شرف وشجاع واستشهد عا يد خونة ولخونة بدو يضوقو العذاب من قبل اميركم البغدادي هههه

يلا روح حل

Well Palestine is in it. They qualified for the first time so its huge for them.
Its called football you fucking yank lol

Yanks brainwashed me into calling it soccer. :D

When you did that I think the hashisha effected your brain you keep dreaming
If you fired a rocket at his grave they would have burned Gaza to ashes

We executed saddam and we destroyed his grave and you couldn't do anything :lol:

He doesn't understand Saddam would use nerve gas on them & fire some scuds on Gaza if they'd play a dirty game like PLO tried in Jordan.

He doesn't understand Saddam would use nerve gas on them & fire some scuds on Gaza if they'd play a dirty game like PLO tried in Jordan.
This animal doesn't know that sharon is an angel in front of saddam and ali hassan al majid

If they did in Iraq what they did in Jordan and Lebanon he would turn them into ashes

Don't forget how king Hussein massacred thier fedayeen in Jordan or al kataeb kicked them from Lebanon for good

This animal doesn't know that sharon is an angel in front of saddam and ali hassan al majid

If they did in Iraq what they did in Jordan and Lebanon he would turn them into ashes

Don't forget how king Hussein massacred thier fedayeen in Jordan or al kataeb kicked them from Lebanon for good

مال طيزك أنت روح شوخ ونام

هههههههههه انت واحد مسكين الفلسطينون اسيادك روح شوخ ونام نحن شعب جبار لا يقهرني شي
It's 5:00 am in Michigan right now why you are awake at this late time for trolling go to sleep

يلا روح انخمد ولك

@Falcon29 @SALMAN AL-FARSI

بدأ القتال عند الفجر ودامت المعركة طوال النهار

:lol:

@Falcon29 @1000 @SALMAN AL-FARSI

Are you looking forward to the Asian Cup, which starts in couple of days?

Iraq vs Palestine

That should be a good one! :D

KSA will win their 4th Asian Cup title and equal Japan's current record, lol. In all seriousness then Japan will probably win or the home team Australia.

KSA is piss poor in recent times and will probably never play in 5 straight Asian Cup finals as in between 1984-2000 and win 3 of them in the process.

9 of the 16 participating countries are from the Arab world. So we are already well-covered.:lol:

You said you gonna slap blackeagle, anyway you're welcome here
spanking.gif

Control your extremist behavior.

I've eaten ostrich...it's actually quite nice...no cholesterol. But if it is not made well it can be a bit dry.
As for the eggs, I took some from a bird I shot when I was young and then tried to make them hatch :) They became rotten and smelled so bad that I have decided not to eat them ever.

Really? How did it taste? A bit like chicken or as "wild" meat such as goose etc.?

A ostrich once (when I was 3-4 years old) hacked me in the head in a zoo. My mother went furious.

So which state you live right now

Compton.

@Falcon29 @SALMAN AL-FARSI

بدأ القتال عند الفجر ودامت المعركة طوال النهار

KSA will win their 4th Asian Cup title and equal Japan's current record, lol. In all seriousness then Japan will probably win or the home team Australia.

KSA is piss poor in recent times and will probably never play in 5 straight Asian Cup finals as in between 1984-2000 and win 3 of them in the process.

9 of the 16 participating countries are from the Arab world. So we are already well-covered.:lol:

Control your extremist behavior.

Really? How did it taste? A bit like chicken or as "wild" meat such as goose etc.?

I think Iran is going to flunk in a major way this Asia Cup. Im not sure we will get out of the group. Our midfield is pretty old and has no creativity.
The only thing good going for us is that our defence is pretty solid and we have a couple of new interesting young prospects (Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Sardar Azmoun) that play in Europe. But I dont think it will be enough.

Japan or Australia will win Asia Cup.

A ostrich once (when I was 3-4 years old) hacked me in the head in a zoo. My mother went furious.
Surprisingly it did not taste like a bird...(I haven't eaten goose so don't know)...it tastes more like goat. don't ask me why.

I think Iran is going to flunk in a major way this Asia Cup. Im not sure we will get out of the group. Our midfield is pretty old and has no creativity.
The only thing good going for us is that our defence is pretty solid and we have a couple of new interesting young prospects (Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Sardar Azmoun) that play in Europe. But I dont think it will be enough.

Japan or Australia will win Asia Cup.

Iran is stronger than KSA currently. I think that you are right behind Japan, Australia. Together with teams like UAE, South Korea etc. Oman and Qatar are not bad either. It will be interesting.

A strong defense is crucial for a team.

Anyway in Asian football (at least still) the most important aspect of a team is almost its coach. I mean no matter how talented or how shitty a team you have a coach with a clear tactic and one that is able to motivate the team and knows it well, can do wonders. For instance you guys have had Quiroz or what he is called for years now. KSA has been changing coaches all the time. Now some Romanian dude is the coach.

svhy7p.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmin_Olăroiu

He has been a coach for 3 weeks. No way that he can do much in such a short time despite having worked in the Peninsula for years and been successful at doing that moreover. He speaks Arabic so that's a good thing. The previous Spanish coach did not.

Surprisingly it did not taste like a bird...(I haven't eaten goose so don't know)...it tastes more like goat. don't ask me why.

Interesting. What about the eggs?

Last edited:
Iran is stronger than KSA currently. I think that you are right behind Japan, Australia. Together with teams like UAE, South Korea etc. Oman and Qatar are not bad either. It will be interesting.

A strong defense is crucial for a team.

Anyway in Asian (at least still) the most important aspect of a team is almost its coach. I mean no matter how talented or how shitty a team you have a coach with a clear tactic and one that is able to motivate the team and knows it well, can do wonders. For instance you guys have had Quiroz or what he is called for years now. KSA has been changing coaches all the time. Now some Romanian dude is the coach.

svhy7p.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmin_Olăroiu

He has been a coach for 3 weeks. No way that he can do much in such a short time despite having worked in the Peninsula for years and been successful at doing that moreover. He speaks Arabic so that's a good thing. The previous Spanish coach did not.

Interesting. What about the eggs?

Yeah that's a positive I guess that we've had Quieroz for 4 years. He knows the team, players and the team's weaknesses.
He is a very result oriented coach. Iran is playing very defensive and boring under him.

I think KSA should have hired Nasser Johar :D

Yeah that's a positive I guess that we've had Quieroz for 4 years. He knows the team, players and the team's weaknesses.
He is a very result oriented coach. Iran is playing very defensive and boring under him.

I think KSA should have hired Nasser Johar :D

It is as long as he has the support of the team and they have not grown tired of him which does not seem to be the case. No expert though.:lol:

Are you fucking kidding me? That Afro-Arab clown better stay away. He is the most clueless manager ever and a troll of the highest order.

"Look at me. Yes, I am clueless but keep hiring me."

The blind Grand Mufti would do a better job!

Back
Top Bottom