What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

I don't know you take pride in being so dumb. It's embarrassing for every Arab. Is it because Saddam dealt with Iraqi Shia with iron fist that he caused brain functioning disorders for you? Maybe two more generations and your IQ's will near IQ of monkeys.

Saddam pampered you too much now look how spoiled you are, whilst living in safe USA complaining day and night. You bring prostitution in this section with all the lies and dirty family insults, if you want to smack me you know where I live but you wouldn't show up, keep jumping on the keyboard now bye.

@Horus it's time to appoint an Arab mod to keep the animals under control.

Saddam pampered you too much now look how spoiled you are, whilst living in safe USA complaining day and night. You bring prostitution in this section with all the lies and dirty family insults, if you want to smack me you know where I live but you wouldn't show up, keep jumping on the keyboard now bye.

@Horus it's time to appoint an Arab mod to keep the animals under control.

LOL, don't proovoke me if you're end up whining like baby every time .

what about one from south asia whose name includes "muhammad" and perhaps has arab ancestry??
Perhaps...who knows ? But highly unlikely in my opinion.

Arabian ostrich - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I wonder if @ResurgentIran is a descendent of an Arabian ostrich himself.

I am sure that @Falcon29 ancestors helped hunt the Arabian ostrich to extinction in Palestine as pictured;

1zn4r2h.jpg

:lol:

Has anyone here eaten ostrich eggs or ostrich? I wonder how it tastes.:D
I've eaten ostrich...it's actually quite nice...no cholesterol. But if it is not made well it can be a bit dry.
As for the eggs, I took some from a bird I shot when I was young and then tried to make them hatch :) They became rotten and smelled so bad that I have decided not to eat them ever.

Last edited:
I don't know you take pride in being so dumb. It's embarrassing for every Arab. Is it because Saddam dealt with Iraqi Shia with iron fist that he caused brain functioning disorders for you? Maybe two more generations and your IQ's will near IQ of monkeys.
No you have low IQ because sharon dealt with you with his shoes above your heads:lol:
That's why you have mental problem sharon have been crushing you from 1948 to 2006

شارون كان داعس عليكم بالصرماية كان خارسكم و مربيكم

ما كان فيكو حدا زلمة يقدر يفتح تمو

No you have low IQ because sharon dealt with you with his shoes above your heads:lol:
That's why you have mental problem sharon have been crushing you from 1948 to 2006

شارون كان داعس عليكم بالصرماية كان خارسكم و مربيكم

ما كان فيكو حدا زلمة يقدر يفتح تمو

انتو بتتكلمو عن الرجالة ههههههه

شارون أكل حرة وغضبن عنه سحب من غزة

انتو بتتكلمو عن الرجالة ههههههه

شارون أكل حرة وغضبن عنه سحب من غزة
Sharon withraw from Gaza from his own free will :lol:

Stop living in fantasy world and the empty victory festivals from your leaders

@Frogman @ResurgentIran

You both are wrong. I am mentally stable and mentally strong individual. I don't need guidance, I guide myself. I do not actually sympathize with ISIS. I view them (besides local Arab members) as mentally ill depressed nutcases. I am also partially Arab supremacist(actually take that back, I like Arab culture but don't have racism ) I used to post on religious forums dissauding people from sympathizing with ISIS(Until I was permabanned by mod for being : 'Stupid Arab asshole'.

That being said, I will continue bashing Arabs and Arab nations and pretend that I sympathize with ISIS. They have over 450 million citizens. Only ten million are needed for all countries combined to demonstrate in their capitals and demand their governments arm my people. Diplomacy does not work at all. We know what Israel policy is and had always been. Problem with people like frogman is they try denying that Israel is irrational. And it pisses me off and makes me want to bash Arabs and others alike. Because it simply isn't true.

Regarding his talk about minorities, all I stated was there should be no room for distinct sects. Because each one tries acting as if they have their own culture and it causes too much division. If he doesn't agree then I don't give a shit. Don't agree.

Btw, if you guys can manage 500 k deaths within two years by mass murdering each other in one 'all at once explosion' then you sure for hell can do something similiar towards our cause.

Iran is arming Palestine. :)
I did not say you are mentally unstable.
Everyone could use a bit of guidance from time to time. You are still young and impressionable. lol

Sharon withraw from Gaza from his own free will :lol:

Stop living in fantasy world and the empty victory festivals from your leaders

وصدام دعس عا شرف أخواتكو by free will :lol:

Just yesterday you were saying I am son of Sharon now you became Sharon :lol:

وصدام دعس عا شرف أخواتكو by free will :lol:

Just yesterday you were saying I am son of Sharon now you became Sharon :lol:

لين اليهود اغتصبوكم فأنتو اولاد الزنا و عيال شارون هههههههه

Sharon raped you that's why you are his illegal sons:lol:

لين اليهود اغتصبوكم فأنتو اولاد الزنا و عيال شارون هههههههه

Sharon raped you that's why you are his illegal sons:lol:

شرون فطس وضربنا صواريخ عا مقبرتو بس ضلك احلم ههههههه

شرون فطس وضربنا صواريخ عا مقبرتو بس ضلك احلم ههههههه
When you did that I think the hashisha effected your brain you keep dreaming
If you fired a rocket at his grave they would have burned Gaza to ashes

We executed saddam and we destroyed his grave and you couldn't do anything :lol:

Back
Top Bottom