What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@1000

Why are you wasting your time with that Farsi gypsy troll (or Baluch or whatever he is) and his stateless Kurdi troll friend? Chemical Ali lived for a reason, you know?

The stateless parasites will be driven away from stolen areas of Northern Iraq. No about about it.

Whether by Sunnis, Shias or Christians.
Who you are referring to
اى ايران؟؟؟

Saudi Arabian Fighter Joins Tekken 7

2771186-tekken2.jpg

A brand new fighter from Saudi Arabia named Shaheen will be joining the cast of Tekken 7, Tekken Game Director and Chief Producer Katsuhiro Harada has revealed.

Harada first raised the possibility of adding a Middle Eastern character to Tekken 7 with a concept design he presented to fans back August 2014.

"If the Tekken fan community, especially those in the Middle Eastern area, end up liking this character, I would like to feature this character in the game," Harada said in a post to the game's Facebook page. "On the other hand, if this character is not received well by the Middle Eastern Tekken fan community members, there is a possibility that the character will be considerably changed or letting go of the idea of featuring this character in the game."

Feedback on Harada's Facebook post and GameSpot's story was fairly positive, and as you can see by comparing the reveal image to the concept art below, Shaheen's design was barely changed at all.

Tekken 7 was announced over the summer. The game, which is powered by Epic's Unreal Engine 4, will bereleased for Japanese arcades this year, though console plans have not yet been announced

2771187-5097772623-26215.jpg

Saudi Arabian Fighter Joins Tekken 7 - GameSpot

I know, but I still have faith that Hazzy is not beyond reason and is not made of stone and completely impervious to guidance and influence from saner voices than ISIS.

The problem is that right now the region is stuck between a rock and a much bigger rock. All regimes in ME has not done a good job at adapting the changes in the region and accomodating the wishes of the people, by reforming.
I guess we can call it "democracy". What Hazzy does not realise is that such changes take place in the span of a very long time. Hazzy wants it to be like an "explosive, must have it now" kind of a thing, which only result in anarchy and destruction of states.

When people have lived under such conditions for such a long time with autocratic regimes, they will resist to other alternatives. Even if those alternatives are terrorist filth like ISIS, that represents disintegration of the nation state structures. Thats because other alternatives have not been nearly strong enough, which is extremely unfortunate. And those groups who did not share the ideology/narrative of ISIS either did not politically form to cohesive and strong actors, or they were hijacked by terrorists.
Thats why the regimes need to reform themselves.

However I believe the bigger and more acute issue at this moment is crushing the Jihadi terrorists, as to not allow the total disintegration of borders and nation states (like what happened in post-Ghaddafi Libya).
This is what Hazzy must be made to understand. ISIS is no alternative, they are just the infinitely more worse and sinister alternative to the current regimes in place. Right now he is too blinded by his idealism (which is seriously misplaced) to understand this.

@Falcon29

If you allow me to interject here, this is not concerning the Arab world but I have a similar experience. It was not that long back the western nations were mired in perpetual conflict. That they themselves were ruled by poisonous dictators with hateful ideologies.

Slowly they were able to transfer that power from individuals to institutions. Institutions that based most of their decisions on logic, reason self- interest etc.

When I think of Islamic, Chinese wester golden ages, they were periods where learning, questioning, science were given precedence. But most importantly stability.

I believe in incremental changes to the system.

But I do understand how this will be unpalatable to a person who wishes for a nation rooted in a faith.

@ResurgentIran as an Indian sometimes I do engage myself in self-flagellation when I read comments about Indians and India or when I see the corruption, the poverty. You can't imagine the number of comments from the British commenters online about how Indians should be thankful for their colonisation.

The third world is filled with this despondency. It is worse because a lot if iti is self-inflicted

@Mosamania I enjoy reading your comments here. Articulate and filled with reason. Well met.

Last edited:
@Frogman @ResurgentIran

You both are wrong. I am mentally stable and mentally strong individual. I don't need guidance, I guide myself. I do not actually sympathize with ISIS. I view them (besides local Arab members) as mentally ill depressed nutcases. I am also partially Arab supremacist(actually take that back, I like Arab culture but don't have racism ) I used to post on religious forums dissauding people from sympathizing with ISIS(Until I was permabanned by mod for being : 'Stupid Arab asshole'.

That being said, I will continue bashing Arabs and Arab nations and pretend that I sympathize with ISIS. They have over 450 million citizens. Only ten million are needed for all countries combined to demonstrate in their capitals and demand their governments arm my people. Diplomacy does not work at all. We know what Israel policy is and had always been. Problem with people like frogman is they try denying that Israel is irrational. And it pisses me off and makes me want to bash Arabs and others alike. Because it simply isn't true.

Regarding his talk about minorities, all I stated was there should be no room for distinct sects. Because each one tries acting as if they have their own culture and it causes too much division. If he doesn't agree then I don't give a shit. Don't agree.

Btw, if you guys can manage 500 k deaths within two years by mass murdering each other in one 'all at once explosion' then you sure for hell can do something similiar towards our cause.

@Itachi

I read your article. I agree with it. Despite that people in scientific community still look at you as alien for coming to that conclusion. People are ignorant these days. We can't change it. :)

read your article. I agree with it. Despite that people in scientific community still look at you as alien for coming to that conclusion. People are ignorant these days. We can't change it. :)
lol thanks. Just wanted to contribute something. By the way, keep fighting the good fight against Zionism, I really like you threads on Palestine. :enjoy:

Already being a dirty Arab. :lol:

I wish I could meet you in person and smack the shit of you.

lol thanks. Just wanted to contribute something. By the way, keep fighting the good fight against Zionism, I really like you threads on Palestine. :enjoy:

Thanks bro. :)

It seems like your thread was deleted? :D

You said you gonna slap blackeagle, anyway you're welcome here
spanking.gif

I don't know you take pride in being so dumb. It's embarrassing for every Arab. Is it because Saddam dealt with Iraqi Shia with iron fist that he caused brain functioning disorders for you? Maybe two more generations and your IQ's will near IQ of monkeys.

Back
Top Bottom