What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

In my opinion both of you also have similar facial features to this Palestinian Arab.

I see it all the time in Palestinians and people from Sham. It is basically the proto-Semitic look in my book. The one you see most in Hijaz as well among non-mixed people. Genetics from both regions proof that people are extremely similar in terms of genetics. Not a coincidence since both regions are neighbors and there have been population movements and ties for millenniums.

Maybe we'll let @Frogman judge...:D

Now it's your turn @al-Hasani

In my opinion both of you also have similar facial features to this Palestinian Arab.

I see it all the time in Palestinians and people from Sham. It is basically the proto-Semitic look in my book. The one you see most in Hijaz as well among non-mixed people.

Oh my Gosh, my little sister aways tells me this, LOL!

Who's both of you? I'm the same guy in both pics lol.

In all my pics a seem a little different. If I showed you another one you'd say I'm different than this guy. You would also say I'm Yemeni though. Haha.

ههههههههه يقطع شارك

Last edited:
Maybe we'll let @Frogman judge...:D

Now it's your turn @al-Hasani

Oh my Gosh, my little sister aways tells me this, LOL!

Who's both of you? I'm the same guy in both pics lol.

In all my pics a seem a little different. If I showed you another one you'd say I'm different than this guy. You would also say I'm Yemeni though. Haha.

The other guy was Dj Khaled. I know that both of the photos were you..:) As I told you months ago then you still look like my little brother and as partially Yemeni which you say that you are on your father's side. In all 3 of you I see the same facial features that I see in most Palestinians on a daily basis and other people from the Levant. Basically what I and others call the "proto-Semitic" look. The one most common in Hijaz and other regions of the Arab world as well. I like the look since I am myself part of that group.

Did you see my محور الشر list? :lol:

I've seen her before - I just don't approve of the whole polygamy thing ! :(

Polygamy? Where did that com from Buttstrong?:o:o_O

Al-Waleed bin Talal has only one wife and that's her. He is divorced. Like many Saudi Arabians.:lol:

Polygamy is permitted in many countries and in Islam as well. I don't see anything wrong with it as long as all parties involved agree and the man can provide for more than 1 wife if he intends to have 2 for instance.:eek:

Like most people in the West or outside of it are faithful to their wife's all the time let alone "partners".:rofl: Might as well have 2 wife's instead of having affairs with 10 different women every year as many married men have.

The other guy was Dj Khaled. I know that both of the photos were you..:) As I told you months ago then you still look like my little brother and as partially Yemeni which you say that you are on your father's side. In all 3 of you I see the same facial features that I see in most Palestinians on a daily basis and other people from the Levant. Basically what I and others call the "proto-Semitic" look. The one most common in Hijaz and other regions of the Arab world as well. I like the look since I am myself part of that group.

Did you see my محور الشر list? :lol:

I have little Yemeni in me, but that's not concerning. :)

Yes we all have Semetic look and i did see it, LOL. Just post yours were nice people here. :lol:

Those three men define your characteristics? :lol:

Polygamy? Where did that com from Buttstrong?:o:o_O

Al-Waleed bin Talal has only one wife and that's her. He is divorced. Like many Saudi Arabians.:lol:

Polygamy is permitted in many countries and in Islam as well. I don't see anything wrong with it as long as all parties involved agree and the man can provide for more than 1 wife if he intends to have 2 for instance.:eek:

Like most people in the West or outside of it are faithful to their wife's all the time let alone "partners".:rofl: Might as well have 2 wife's instead of having affairs with 10 every year.

He may have divorced them now but I did see an Interview of his in which she was the Second or the Third wife & she was asked this exact question by the Western Lady (I can't remember whether she was an American or not) whether she resented that & she replied, if I remember correctly - She didn't !

I have a different take on Polygamy & Islam ! :coffee:

He may have divorced them now but I did see an Interview of his in which she was the Second or the Third wife & she was asked this exact question by the Western Lady (I can't remember whether she was an American or not) whether she resented that & she replied, if I remember correctly - She didn't !

I have a different take on Polygamy & Islam ! :coffee:

Well, I don't know about that. If that's the case then fair play to him. If he is happy, his 2-3 wife's and if he can look after them which he should have no problem with considering that he is in the top 30 of richest persons alive and as long at it is allowed in Islam then I have no problem with it at all. That I am never going to have more than 1 wife as most people and Arabs is another thing. But love is a funny thing.

People have definitely another view of that in the Muslim world than outside of it. But I don't care what others say. We Arabs like to have big families.
I am also a big proponent of most of the laws in KSA despite all the "bitching" from the outside. Let them cry as I say.

I for instance have nothing more than laughter left when it comes to most of the laws here in Denmark. Especially the criminal law.

Last edited:
Well, I don't know about that. If that's the case then fair play to him. If he is happy, his 2-3 wife's and if he can look after them which he should have no problem with considering that he is in the top 30 of richest persons alive and as long at it is allowed in Islam then I have no problem with it at all. That I am never going to have more than 1 wife as most people and Arabs is another thing. But love is a funny thing.

People have definitely another view of that in the Muslim world than outside of it. But I don't care what others say. We Arabs like to have big families.
I am also a big proponent of most of the laws in KSA despite all the "bitching" from the outside. Let them cry as I say.

I for instance have nothing more than laughter left when it comes to most of the laws here in Denmark. Especially the criminal law.

That was not very nice ! :mad:

Polygamy as I understand was permitted as a Social Function in exceptional circumstances whereby widows & orphans were taken care of; not to have a conveyer belt of wives where you divorce one & take another all the time keeping the 4 number in the picture !

That was not very nice ! :mad:

Polygamy as I understand was permitted as a Social Function in exceptional circumstances whereby widows & orphans were taken care of; not to have a conveyer belt of wives where you divorce one & take another all the time keeping the 4 number in the picture !

Well, this is quite a complicated discussion but what you are saying is not incorrect. All I am saying though is that it is permitted to have 4 wife's in Islam. Thus polygamy is legal. But I agree the intention was never to get 4 new wife's each month and then divorce them to take 4 new wife's and so on and so on etc. Let's leave the discussion. I think that we agree with the basics. But as I said I don't know much about this topic nor how it is treated outside of the Arab world. My knowledge is just the basic one concerning this field. I have not dig into it.

@Hazzy997

Why should it be concerning to be partially Yemeni? Yemen is one of the most ancient civilizations on earth and by far one of the most beautiful and unique countries of the world. Seriously who cares if it is poor today? It's not this that matters. It's so much more such as the history, the people, the cuisine, the openness, the charm, the beautiful landscapes, the hospitality etc. If Yemen had as much oil and gas like KSA, Iraq, Iran etc. the situation would be different. But they don't.

LOL, I completely misunderstood your post. Sorry, you wrote the exact opposite. Apologies. I have barely slept this night. Been preparing for 1 exam most of the day.

Yes, that's the point I was trying to make. Have posted before but I don't actually have many recent photos of myself here in Denmark. Some of them are from my holidays from Florida on the beach. Don't think that this has any interest. Can repost those I posted before although they are over 1 years old.

No, I am talking about the facial features that unite all of you 3 in my opinion at least.;) Not necessarily the look. I mean you are obviously not identical.:lol:

Well, this is quite a complicated discussion but what you are saying is not incorrect. All I am saying though is that it is permitted to have 4 wife's in Islam. Thus polygamy is legal. But I agree the intention was never to get 4 new wife's each month and then divorce them to take 4 new wife's and so on and so on etc. Let's leave the discussion. I think that we agree with the basics. But as I said I don't know much about this topic nor how it is treated outside of the Arab world.

Oh please lets face it between the Dane, the Dutch, the Spanish & the Arab - You're just supporting this because of your own vested interests ! :whistle:

Well, this is quite a complicated discussion but what you are saying is not incorrect. All I am saying though is that it is permitted to have 4 wife's in Islam. Thus polygamy is legal. But I agree the intention was never to get 4 new wife's each month and then divorce them to take 4 new wife's and so on and so on etc. Let's leave the discussion. I think that we agree with the basics. But as I said I don't know much about this topic nor how it is treated outside of the Arab world. My knowledge is just the basic one concerning this field. I have not dig into it.

@Hazzy997

Why should it be concerning to be partially Yemeni? Yemen is one of the most ancient civilizations on earth and by far one of the most beautiful and unique countries of the world. Seriously who cares if it is poor today? It's not this that matters. It's so much more such as the history, the people, the cuisine, the openness, the charm, the beautiful landscapes, the hospitality etc. If Yemen had as much oil and gas like KSA, Iraq, Iran etc. the situation would be different. But they don't.

LOL, I completely misunderstood your post. Sorry, you wrote the exact opposite. Apologies. I have barely slept this night. Been preparing for 1 exam most of the day.

Yes, that's the point I was trying to make. Have posted before but I don't actually have many recent photos of myself here in Denmark. Some of them are from my holidays from Florida on the beach. Don't think that this has any interest. Can repost those I posted before although they are over 1 years old.

No, I am talking about the facial features that unite all of you 3 in my opinion at least.;) Not necessarily the look. I mean you are obviously not identical.:lol:

LOL, glad you got my post. :)

Oh please lets face it between the Dane, the Dutch, the Spanish & the Arab - You're just supporting this because of your own vested interests ! :whistle:

You got me there Buttstrong. I obviously always dreamt about my own Harem. Who does not?

Look at this Hashemite from the current ruling family of Morocco.

Ismail ibn Sharif.

Ismail Ibn Sharif - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Moulay Ismaïl is alleged to have fathered 888 children. A total of 867 children, including 525 sons and 342 daughters, was noted by 1703 and his 700th son was born in 1721.[3]This is widely considered the record number of offspring for any man throughout history that can be verified.

:whistle:

Back
Top Bottom