What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

I see you've been playing some Killzone, but nothing of Last of Us.
Put down Killzone and play TLOU before I smack you!! :D

Dude I tried Last of US but it's too hard for me. :lol:

After first two levels I couldn't stealithy find my way and I don't like the controls compared to Uncharted. :D

So I gave up already. And I have up on Killzone's last chapter as well, it's too hard. :lol:

Now I have GTA5 and Far Cry 4 still sealed. :)

@ResurgentIran @Falcon29

You both seem like hardened gamers. I am probably 10 years back in time compared to you guys on this front. So much that I imagine that even my younger sister could kick my *** in FIFA or similar games.
Yet I was thinking about buying a PS4. So I would just hear if such an investment is really worth it? I bought a PS3 centuries ago but I never really used it on my own. Only during social occasions with family or friends and that was mostly FIFA or Pro Evolution Soccer. In fact I gave my PS3 away to my younger brother. Yes, I am the third youngest in our gang.:mad:

@ResurgentIran @Falcon29

You both seem like hardened gamers. I am probably 10 years back in time compared to you guys on this front. So much that I imagine that even my younger sister could kick my *** in FIFA or similar games.
Yet I was thinking about buying a PS4. So I would just hear if such an investment is really worth it? I bought a PS3 centuries ago but I never really used it on my own. Only during social occasions with family or friends and that was mostly FIFA or Pro Evolution Soccer. In fact I gave my PS3 away to my younger brother. Yes, I am the third youngest in our gang.:mad:

Imo wait to buy PS4, when the price has gone down and there are more games out for the console.
I think you are better off buying a PS3 at this stage. No offense to Hazzy :D

What kind of games do you like?

Imo wait to buy PS4, when the price has gone down and there are more games out for the console.

I got mine for good deal with two free games and 10$ target gift card plus 10$ psn card. :D

There are good games out now, Shadow of Mordor, AC Unity, Far Cry 4, GTA 5, and some more coming this month. :D

@ResurgentIran @Falcon29

I used to play Xbox as a child, fighting games and racing ones plus sports. I never knew what Call of Duty was till my friend introduced me to ps3 and COD. I learned it and liked it and since then I've gamed but never played wide variety. I know a lot about games because I see trailers and do research. But usually I don't end up buying much. :)

I saw that the price was 3000 kroner here in Denmark in most shops. This is about 400 Euros and about 1850 Saudi Arabian Riyal.

Well, I could easily learn to improve my level when playing PS4 games I believe. It would just take my time. I am not a pensioner yet.:D

I like all interesting games. Mainly sports games, racing games, action games and strategy.:)

I used to play Xbox as a child, fighting games and racing ones plus sports. I never knew what Call of Duty was till my friend introduced me to ps3 and COD. I learned it and liked it and since then I've gamed but never played wide variety. I know a lot about games because I see trailers and do research. But usually I don't end up buying much. :)

Well, when I was smaller, as I once told I think, I played various games on the computer and consoles. It's just that I have had a very long break where I practically have not played any games (outside of Football Manager on the PC) and now I am sick and tired of studying for most of the time (got work now too) so I plan to relax this January where I will only have my student job to think about. No classes nor any exams outside of those 2 I have at the beginning of the month.

Hazzy, and ResurgentIran how is online gaming on a PS4? I remember from the Xbox/PS3 time that Xboxlife got much more praise than Sony's equivalent. I wonder if this has now changed?

@al-Hasani

I have break coming up to play all games I have. Online you now have to pay for 18$ 3 months or 50$ whole year but it works well if you have ethernet cable. I recommend doing that for better gameplay. It is fun depending on game you have. Some games aren't meant for multiplayer and more for single and their single player is like 25-30 hours long if you know what you're doing. If not it is 50 plus, so it is fun. But, if you have the money maybe its better to build your own PC, they have very solid graphics/framerate plus much wider vairety of games. If those 3 factors matter, build your own PC. If not, Ps4 will do you fine, it has 60fps now, solid graphics and fun gameplay. With fun games especially next year releases.

@al-Hasani

I have break coming up to play all games I have. Online you now have to pay for 18$ 3 months or 50$ whole year but it works well if you have ethernet cable. I recommend doing that for better gameplay. It is fun depending on game you have. Some games aren't meant for multiplayer and more for single and their single player is like 25-30 hours long if you know what you're doing. If not it is 50 plus, so it is fun. But, if you have the money maybe its better to build your own PC, they have very solid graphics/framerate plus much wider vairety of games. If those 3 factors matter, build your own PC. If not, Ps4 will do you fine, it has 60fps now, solid graphics and fun gameplay. With fun games especially next year releases.

Thanks Hazzy. Whenever I get a PS4 we need to play together and it would be fun if other gang members on PDF joined.:lol:

That's not for me. I like electronics and I once built my own PC (partially) but I am not even remotely such a hardcore gamer.

It is just that instead of going out, watching football (I do watch that damn sport too much - watched 2 games already while I was on PDF and watching a third (Man City - Everton), other sports, movies or sitting on PDF and Facebook like another drone (lol) I sometimes get the urge to game a bit. Either individually or with others.

@ResurgentIran

Earlier this morning I went to Strøget (the main pedestrian area in Copenhagen) and it's December so people are in a Christmas mood so you have all those stands that are selling food, beverages, christmas decorations etc. Now I saw this phenomenon last year (of course I know this from France as well) but at one of the stands a lady was selling burnt sugar almonds. Man, that was some experience. Fried almonds are also eaten in the Arab world but those I tasted were exceptional. They were not made on a frying pan but with the help of a special nut roasting machine that gave it a distinctive flavor and smell. The whole street was smelling of lovely fruit almonds. I got 5 packs for a total of well over 100 kroner. Could not stop myself.:lol:

Have you tried it? If not you must. I am sure that they have it in Aarhus too nowadays.

They taste much better than they look, I assure you.:D I wonder if I can make something as that on my own with some practicing. I do like cooking food but I believe that the nut roasting machine and her unique recipe is making the difference. If I made something similar on a pan with sugar, butter etc. it would probably not even be remotely as good.

Back
Top Bottom