What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

BTW, some maps and photos from caucasus for the people who are not familiar with our region:

CAUCASUS BIODIVERSITY HOTSPOT

482x373_caucasus_hotspot_ma.jpg

Geographical Map:

Caucasus_Eco-Region_Map.jpg

People of Caucasus:

p10161_01_ot_pg.jpg

Ossetians:
ossetian-women-traditional-costume-north-caucasus-people-culture-great-caucasus-mountains2.jpg

Circassian and Adyghe:

02+Adyghe+and+Cherkessian.jpg

PS. our wolf, @atatwolf and @Neptune have Circassian roots as well ;)

Azerbaijani:
tsapvB7.jpg

I am Adyghe mate :) well informative post.

Sour dates? I have never heard of them. What we were doing, was putting some walnut in the middle of the date, and then eat it. I am no dates expert, but when I was in iran, I saw two distinct types of dates.
one was like this one, which was called Bam Rotab: (which was the delicious one)
Mazafati_Bam_dates.jpg

and there was another dates as well: (Zahedi dates if I remember correctly)
Zahedi_Dry_Date.jpg

This one was not good.:sick:

cream and almond in the center... = disco disco good good...

Sour dates? I have never heard of them. What we were doing, was putting some walnut in the middle of the date, and then eat it. I am no dates expert, but when I was in iran, I saw two distinct types of dates.
one was like this one, which was called Bam Rotab: (which was the delicious one)
Mazafati_Bam_dates.jpg

and there was another dates as well: (Zahedi dates if I remember correctly)
Zahedi_Dry_Date.jpg

This one was not good.:sick:

We eat dates too. but it's not common.. We consume them mostly in Ramadan. Especially when breaking the fast. We eat either a date or sip water.

Though last years hot topic is... "Breaking the fast with sexual intercourse.. " :lol: :disagree:

Oh is that what you are? That's terrible to hear, I hope your mental retardation woos pass by swiftly.

That wasnt aimed at you or any other member for that matter.. and should have been taken as a joke... although i wonder why you gettin your panties in a twist? maybe it does apply to you? oh well... good luck.

We eat dates too. but it's not common.. We consume them mostly in Ramadan. Especially when breaking the fast. We eat either a date or sip water.

Though last years hot topic is... "Breaking the fast with sexual intercourse.. " :lol: :disagree:
Having Sex when being hungry? That doesn't make sense:disagree:

Sure! :)
Is there cross connectivity between PS4 and PS3 though? Im not sure its possible to play online together if we're on different platforms

I think it isn't possible. Apparently also you need to pay for multiplayer which is unfortunate....

The console looks very nice and controller features/feel is major upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom