What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@al-Hasani @ResurgentIran

Do you guys use over ear headphones? I am wanting to buy a pair. I heard SOL Republic, Monster, Beats are mainstream ones which are built nicely. But for sound quality most say buy Sound Magic, Audio Technica or Senhieser.

No, I have not used those for years. So I can't help with that. I am clueless on that front.

It's very obvious that this 500 character hates Palestinians very much.:lol:

No, I have not used those for years. So I can't help with that. I am clueless on that front. I use my little brother's headphones whenever I need them.:lol:

It's very obvious that this 500 character hates Palestinians very much.:lol:

These are mainstream which most people buy:

6184J1UANbL._SL1000_.jpg

490bf93ca8c2b6805860f639f91b4d01.jpg

cbb60d7d0f40c7570542660b9aea12d8.jpg

206912e295688f279b510f89a0007cd0.jpg

These are the ones that professionals/Sound enthuasists say sound the best for 200$:
ed762de04be219c9045d41531d975523.jpeg

Yeah he defintely does :lol:

These are mainstream which most people buy:

87d799dc7143db8f96fcaa2c28eef5c1.jpg

View attachment 147282
View attachment 147283
View attachment 147284

These are the ones that professionals/Sound enthuasists say sound the best for 200$:
View attachment 147285

Yeah he defintely does :lol:

Don't tell me that he is a Jew from the Arab world originally?:lol: The chance is well over 50%:lol: They are usually very annoying. I mean the radicals among them which he seems to be on some fronts.

For instance I asked him 2 times if he considered the Palestinians living in Israel (Muslims and Christians alike even Atheists) for Israelis and he did not reply. 3 times even. We are talking about 21% of the Israeli population. He probably wants them gone yet he is deluded enough not to understand that this is how the Palestinians feel about his likes too.:lol:

Last edited:
Don't tell me that he is a Jew from the Arab world originally?:lol: The chance is well over 50%:lol: They are usually very annoying. I mean the radicals among them which he seems to be on some fronts.

For instance I asked him 2 times if he considered the Palestinians living in Israel (Muslims and Christians alike even Atheists) for Israelis and he did not reply. 3 times even. We are talking about 21% of the Israeli population. He probably wants them gone yet he is deluded enough not to understand that this is how the Palestinians feel about his likes too.:lol:

Bro they're all extremist up the ***, lol, I am shocked when I see people thinking they're normal Westerners just trying to get on with life. They're very provocative people. :D

Bro they're all extremist up the ***, lol, I am shocked when I see people thinking they're normal Westerners just trying to get on with life. They're very provocative people. :D

Arabs and Jews, being cousins (yes, I know:lol: ) can easily coexist and have done so for most of the Islamic history and even worked closely together form Al-Andalus to Oman but I am here talking about the decision makers and their radicals just like we have our own.

That video that you posted of that Rabbi Ovadia (Iraqi Jew) was hilarious. To think that such a character gets ZERO publicity for his obvious extremism while any Palestinians that even farts get's much more exposure is amazing.

I believe that we need a Jewish Memri TV monitoring Jewish media (TV channels, social media) but I believe that if this was done it would be "anti-Semitic".:lol:

I have been called anti-Semitic (can't take that word seriously when we Arabs are the biggest Semitic group of people out there by far) just for criticizing aspects of Israeli politics and some Jewish users behavior on PDF. It's pathetic. Next it will be Nazi.

I believe that we need a Jewish Memri TV monitoring Jewish media (TV channels, social media) but I believe that if this was done it would be "anti-Semitic".:lol:

I'm with you on that. :lol:

We need to just mimic them and trust me with what their ministers say on daily basis it will make hits. :D

I like the professional ones the best, the ear cover looks large so they would fit over the ears and not on them. But they cost to much.

Which ones? I like over ear for me, complete over ear. And my problem is if I pay 200 I want excellent sound quality. And most people say Beats/SOR republics won't give amazing sound qaulity.

I'm with you on that. :lol:

We need to just mimic them and trust me with what their ministers say on daily basis it will make hits. :D

Which ones? I like over ear for me, complete over ear. And my problem is if I pay 200 I want excellent sound quality. And most people say Beats/SOR republics won't give amazing sound qaulity.

Youtube is already full of their stupidities in the thousands.

I wonder why this has not been done already? I mean what the hell? You got a few Zionists monitoring 1000's of channels in the entire Muslim world (1.7 billion people) waiting for a few retards to go over the top while in a emotional state (most often) yet nobody can retaliate by showing the exact same behavior which is in abundance.

I consider it almost too strange…. Just think about it. Especially when money and material is not a problem AT ALL.

Don't know any specif ones.

@al-Hasani

We have started to do it. On websites like Middle East Monitor, they attract Western viewers. We need to get more involved in social media/mainstream media. Al Jazeera English does a good job too.

@XenoEnsi-14

Same here, I knew many people who bought Beats but I'm not spending 300 dollars for them. They sound good with dance music and the quality feels really nice, but sound quality doesn't cut it. Same with those other ones.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom