What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

I'm alright. How have you been? Its good to see you back here.

Had a busy life lately. Trying to relax my brain. :lol:

And saved up some money from work and I want to purchase headsets. How's school with you?

Had a busy life lately. Trying to relax my brain. :lol:

And saved up some money from work and I want to purchase headsets. How's school with you?
What kinda headsets? I'v been butting heads with feminists about patriarchy other than that nothing new in my life so far.

What kinda headsets? I'v been butting heads with feminists about patriarchy other than that nothing new in my life so far.

Headphones for music/movies and maybe gaming besides the usual Beats or SOL republics.

LOL, you've been dealing with femenists? That's nice. :)

Headphones for music/movies and maybe gaming besides the usual Beats or SOL republics.

LOL, you've been dealing with femenists? That's nice. :)
I hear a lot of good talk about Dr dre headphones called beats. And yes some feminists can be very annoying,I thought they were about advocating women's rights but they have a different agenda.I might make a thread about it.

500. Never knew that he was that annoying. Usually I just read his posts regarding military topics but the guy (in his late 30's) seems to know as much about history as a Jewish Rabbi knows about Islam. I don't have the patience today. Tired and hungry. It's your turn.:lol:

Got to hit the bed.

too bad. i had to tell you something important.

Good one. :D

Will it work? :lol:

500. Never knew that he was that annoying. Usually I just read his posts regarding military topics but the guy (in his late 30's) seems to know as much about history as a Jewish Rabbi knows about Islam. I don't have the patience today. Tired and hungry. It's your turn.:lol:

Got to hit the bed.

Just ignore him, I've dealt with that mule for many times before and I'm honestly trying to get a little break from him. :lol:

During Christmas break I'll go off on him but lately I can't get too sucked in because he never stops.

Good one. :D

Will it work? :lol:

Just ignore him, I've dealt with that mule for many times before and I'm honestly trying to get a little break from him. :lol:

During Christmas break I'll go off on him but lately I can't get too sucked in because he never stops.

:lol:

I wonder what the hell a Jew of unknown origins in his late 30's is doing on a Pakistani forum dominated by Muslims? Moreover being active/present almost at every hour. I thought that his generation were less addicted to the internet than our generation.:lol: He is not doing anything else other than spreading anti-Arab and anti-Muslim sentiments 24/7 when not discussing military.

God, half of my posts on PDF are due to countering trolls.:lol:

Leaving PDF entirely might be the only solution but this place is addicting as hell and there are some nice people. I have to admit that although I am not much for it.:lol:

@RazPaK

Listen to this if you're bored. :D

How's life been?

:lol:

I wonder what the hell a Jew of unknown origins in his late 30's is doing on a Pakistani forum dominated by Muslims? Moreover being active/present almost at every hour. I thought that his generation were less addicted to the internet than our generation.:lol: He is not doing anything else other than spreading anti-Arab and anti-Muslim sentiments 24/7 when not discussing military.

God, half of my posts on PDF are due to countering trolls.:lol:

Leaving PDF entirely might be the only solution but this place is addicting as hell and there are some nice people. I have to admit that although I am not much for it.:lol:

Same here, I had to deal with Israeli's and Indian Hindu Brigade. :lol:

But, PDF is better than watching tv or something else when you're free. Only dance music beats it.

@RazPaK

Listen to this if you're bored. :D

How's life been?

Same here, I had to deal with Israeli's and Indian Hindu Brigade. :lol:

But, PDF is better than watching tv or something else when you're free. Only dance music beats it.

When did you turn into a dance music listening kafir?:o:

Just kidding….:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom