What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

"I am a product of the system I was born to destroy"

What a bloody perfect line of our world today and especially the events of the ME currently.

Lowkey is a genius.

What's he implying? I was thinking two different things.

What's he implying? I was thinking two different things.

Listen to the song in post 4254. Lowkey himself is the son of an Iraqi Sunni Arab and a British mother I think. His home country is England. So you need to listen to the song in that context and what he sings about (lyrics). Also notice where the video is filmed (Venezuela) and Adnan (the Iraqi boy that died from some disease and who is the one "talking" on the video) that takes part in the video.

It's a criticism of the West and their double standards and hypocrisy and label of terrorist etc.

Last edited:
Listen to the song in post 4254. Lowkey himself is the son of an Iraqi Sunni Arab and a British mother I think. His home country is England. So you need to listen to the song in that context and what he sings about (lyrics). Also notice where the video is filmed (Venezuela) and Adnan (the Iraqi boy that died from some disease and who is the one "talking" on the video) that takes part in the video.

It's a criticism of the West and their double standards and hypocrisy and label of terrorist etc.

You reminded of this guy:

Listen to this one too.

Today is the day that Indians can rejoice. I give up this forum. For a Pakistani defence forum, the majority talks ill of our army. The Indians have quickly dominated this forum. Fellow Pakistanis are willing to cut the throat of their own fellow Pakistani. If they can live with appeasing the Indian lobby, then I can sure as hell cast aside this propaganda platform. It's been a good ride. They will soon ban my account forever. All I can say is goodbye to all of my friends. mazab, mulak/watan, ghairat, insaniat, means very little here. I am proud to be forever banned from such a place. I love all of you guys. Peace out.

Last edited:
Today is the day that Indians can rejoice. I give up this forum. For a Pakistani defence forum, the majority talks ill of our army. The Indians have quickly dominated this forum. Fellow Pakistanis are willing to cut the throat of their own fellow Pakistani. If they can live with appeasing the Indian lobby, then I can sure as hell cast aside this propaganda platform. It's been a good ride. They will soon ban my account forever. All I can say is goodbye to all of my friends. mazab, mulak, ghairat, insaniat, means very little here. I am proud to be forever banned from such a place. I love all of you guys. Peace out.
:(

Today is the day that Indians can rejoice. I give up this forum. For a Pakistani defence forum, the majority talks ill of our army. The Indians have quickly dominated this forum. Fellow Pakistanis are willing to cut the throat of their own fellow Pakistani. If they can live with appeasing the Indian lobby, then I can sure as hell cast aside this propaganda platform. It's been a good ride. They will soon ban my account forever. All I can say is goodbye to all of my friends. mazab, watan, ghairat, insaniat, means very little here. I am proud to be forever banned from such a place. I love all of you guys. Peace out.
Y u so melodramatic? :mad:

And don't leave. :D

:(

Y u so melodramatic? :mad:

And don't leave. :D

It's already been decided. Indian members have rallied against me and want me on a permanent ban.

So If I go, I want @WebMaster to know that he betrayed his own country member for a website. I'm sure he can live with that. I am of a completely different mentality, where loyalty means everything. To think, in the end, a fellow Pakistani will betray me rather than a hindu banniya.

It's already been decided. Indian members have rallied against me and want me on a permanent ban.
Indians don't decide that. We complain(successfully) :D Relax. And don't start drinking... :P

Life is tough. No point frowning over virtual forums and all. I thought you are leaving on your own. OTH I wish there was a judicial process(kinda) that would give the defendant(!) a chance to defend him/herself. :P

To think, in the end, a fellow Pakistani will betray me rather than a hindu banniya.
Hey Ram, you are into emotional blackmail like us 'hindu baniya'. :D

Indians don't decide that. We complain(successfully) :D Relax. And don't start drinking... :P

Life is tough. No point frowning over virtual forums and all. I thought you are leaving on your own. OTH I wish there was a judicial process(kinda) that would give the defendant(!) a chance to defend him/herself. :P

Hey Ram, you are into emotional blackmail like us 'hindu baniya'. :D

I have already been informed that my account will be terminated. Drinking has nothing to do with this. I have been drink free for 3 years. I have been of this forum for 5 years defending Pakistan, and in the end I am taken out by treacherous Pakistanis. What a life. If they think I will come back with a fake id, they are morons.

I have been drink free for 3 years. I have been of this forum for 5 years defending Pakistan, and in the end I am taken out by treacherous Pakistanis. What a life. If they think I will come back with a fake id, they are morons.
That is very good. :tup:

You are such a typical emotional Punjabi. Same like our Punjabis(and most Northerners including me) here. You need to get mature. Name calling and throwing tantrums is of no use here. Just here itself you are abusing Indians as well as Pakistanis. :D Now tell me, who would sympathize with you? As a Pakistani you wanted to defend your state - fine. But first - a remark or even a thousand on a webforum can do shyte to a nation. It has no impact on the real world whatsoever. Secondly you could have used the report button and done what everyone else does. You do understand that many of your posts are deeply insulting (to most people). I got a skin of a rhino, so does not bother me, but you get my point. :)

I hope you don't get banned for good anyway. Not in my hands though.

@levina - drill some sense if you wish to. :hitwall:

That is very good. :tup:

You are such a typical emotional Punjabi. Same like our Punjabis(and most Northerners including me) here. You need to get mature. Name calling and throwing tantrums is of no use here. Just here itself you are abusing Indians as well as Pakistanis. :D Now tell me, who would sympathize with you? As a Pakistani you wanted to defend your state - fine. But first - a remark or even a thousand on a webforum can do shyte to a nation. It has no impact on the real world whatsoever. Secondly you could have used the report button and done what everyone else does. You do understand that many of your posts are deeply insulting (to most people). I got a skin of a rhino, so does not bother me, but you get my point. :)

@levina - drill some sense if you wish to. :hitwall:

All these ugly bhaiya hindus are sensitive. Only chuttiyas use the report button. I never reported even one indian, I rather deal with them myself.If these chuttiyas think they have collectively won against me, then I will say this.

Twadi paana de pudday main maraan. Phuddi yvon dayo. Pain chodo Hindu'o. Twadi kaali mataa nu lun, puddi yvon de kutti de bache. Panchod bund'a marvan wali kaum. Puddi yvon de bunda marvande o te keera kande o. Twadi paan'a de khussay, mein garam karan. Twadi panna de khussay vich mein saap wangun waran. Phuddi yvon de hindu. Panchod gandi naali de keeray. Twadi mawan nu mein L te chutaay dawan.

Aho kar lo hun minu ban. puddi yvon de, kisay nash item number di ghasti de bache.

^^ Hey I can read and understand that. :D

You tell me, what can I say after this? :) Reminded me of Honey Singh. :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom