What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@Hazzy997

Ticket to Interstellar for today, salon 1 with 524 seats: Check! :D

@al-Hasani @ResurgentIran

Do you guys use over ear headphones? I am wanting to buy a pair. I heard SOL Republic, Monster, Beats are mainstream ones which are built nicely. But for sound quality most say buy Sound Magic, Audio Technica or Senhieser.

I use headphone. Turtle Beach. Its a pretty good brand

@Hazzy997

I'm going to see it today too! :D

I hope I enjoy it. :lol:

Turtle Beach for music? Gaming? It is good for gaming I heard but I don't know about Music. ONce I get a new console I'll look into it.

I'm going to see it today too! :D

I hope I enjoy it. :lol:

Turtle Beach for music? Gaming? It is good for gaming I heard but I don't know about Music. ONce I get a new console I'll look into it.

I hope so too! :D

I bought it for gaming purposes (ps3), but I also use it on my computer for movies and such.
I dont know which headphone is the best for music. I must admit that Im not very knowledgeable on this area. :)

Today is the day that Indians can rejoice. I give up this forum. For a Pakistani defence forum, the majority talks ill of our army. The Indians have quickly dominated this forum. Fellow Pakistanis are willing to cut the throat of their own fellow Pakistani. If they can live with appeasing the Indian lobby, then I can sure as hell cast aside this propaganda platform. It's been a good ride. They will soon ban my account forever. All I can say is goodbye to all of my friends. mazab, mulak/watan, ghairat, insaniat, means very little here. I am proud to be forever banned from such a place. I love all of you guys. Peace out.

You better don't leave bro. We need your expertise in combating kufr here and the radical Hindu brigade. If it ever gets to that point you can get my user and use it. Will give me an excuse to leave PDF as well.:lol:

I have already been informed that my account will be terminated. Drinking has nothing to do with this. I have been drink free for 3 years. I have been of this forum for 5 years defending Pakistan, and in the end I am taken out by treacherous Pakistanis. What a life. If they think I will come back with a fake id, they are morons.

Am I on that list too?:lol: WTF. They can't ban you.

@Hazzy997

In Aarhus? Is it really worth watching? Asking because a lot of people are talking about that movie but I am personally not the greatest fan of science-fiction despite having an interest in astronomy. Ridiculous I know but they don't make as good science fiction movies as they once did, IMO, so lost the interest.

Anyway good luck!

I hope so too! :D

I bought it for gaming purposes (ps3), but I also use it on my computer for movies and such.
I dont know which headphone is the best for music. I must admit that Im not very knowledgeable on this area. :)

You're knowledgeable with Kabobs. :)

I like it. :lol:

I don't listen to Arabic love music or Qathim or Georgo, my music is all Halal. And even if it has bad lyrics I interpret all my music as anti-Israel content. :lol:

I am going to hire a palace for my wedding and hire the best Arab folk dancers out there from Morocco to Oman.:lol: 2000-3000 guests Arab style too.:lol:

P.S. I have turned into a Ba'athi overnight.

Last edited:
You better don't leave bro. We need your expertise in combating kufr here and the radical Hindu brigade. If it ever gets to that point you can get my user and use it. Will give me an excuse to leave PDF as well.:lol:

Am I on that list too?:lol: WTF. They can't ban you.

In Aarhus? Is it really worth watching? Asking because a lot of people are talking about that movie but I am personally not the greatest fan of science-fiction despite having an interest in astronomy. Ridiculous I know but they don't make as good science fiction movies as they once did, IMO, so lost the interest.

Anyway good luck!

Dude, its Nolan!
All his films are pure genius :)
Have you watched his movies like Memento and Inception? Those are utter mindf.ucks :D

Yeah Im watching in Århus. :)

Dude, its Nolan!
All his films are pure genius :)
Have you watched his movies like Memento and Inception? Those are utter mindf.ucks :D

Yeah Im watching in Århus. :)

Yes, I know. I am a "fan" of that guy as well. Yes, I watched them both and liked them a lot. Especially Inception.:D

I doubt that there are any tickets available here in Copenhagen though if that movie is so popular. Anyway there is always the internet or next weekend.:D

Anyway tell us about the movie after you have watched it if you got the time.

You better do the same @Hazzy997 or else ISIS' department in Michigan will come after you. Or Al-Sisi's men. Or Al-Sissy as you say.:omghaha:

Yes, I know. I am a "fan" of that guy as well. Yes, I watched them both and liked them a lot. Especially Inception.:D

I doubt that there are any tickets available here in Copenhagen though if that movie is so popular. Anyway there is always the internet or next weekend.:D

Anyway tell us about the movie after you have watched it if you got the time.

You better do the same @Hazzy997 or else ISIS' department in Michigan will come after you. Or Al-Sisi's men. Or Al-Sissy as you say.:omghaha:

The trailer looked kind of corny, I thought it was going to similar to avatar. :D

@ResurgentIran

That movie blew my mind away. I don't want to spoil it for you if you haven't seen it yet. :D

Basic but good plot, and then interesting developments. Almost reminded me of Inception in some ways. The movie was also very emotional but I didn't cry. :D

@ResurgentIran

That movie blew my mind away. I don't want to spoil it for you if you haven't seen it yet. :D

Basic but good plot, and then interesting developments. Almost reminded me of Inception in some ways. The movie was also very emotional but I didn't cry. :D

It was bloody awesome. I got boosebumps several times in the movie and almost cried (ALMOST!) :)
I will see it again tomorrow :D

It was bloody awesome. I got boosebumps several times in the movie and almost cried (ALMOST!) :)
I will see it again tomorrow :D

The beginning confused me, I was like why is this guy chasing a drone and then he steals the technology in it. :D

The biggest part was that he turned out to be the _______ in the room :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom