What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Attachments

• MON NPULSE LIST.jpg
    MON NPULSE LIST.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 23
Have you heard the King speech and his four no's...M6 is making a mockery of the UN resolutions on Western Sahara. I don't blame the Polisario threat to return to an armed conflict. Morocco for the past 11 years of Bouteflika's presidency hasn't missed a month without attacking verbally Algeria. We all wish back home that he makes that fetal mistake. In all cases, a new , real [ it won't stop to skirmishes at the border] Algero-Moroccan war is on a horizon. Depending on "Ross visit results", I won't be surprised, if M6 makes that fatidic mistake.

Have you heard the King speech and his four no's...M6 is making a mockery of the UN resolutions on Western Sahara. I don't blame the Polisario threat to return to an armed conflict. Morocco for the past 11 years of Bouteflika's presidency hasn't missed a month without attacking verbally Algeria. We all wish back home that he makes that fetal mistake. In all cases, a new , real [ it won't stop to skirmishes at the border] Algero-Moroccan war is on a horizon. Depending on "Ross visit results", I won't be surprised, if M6 makes that fatidic mistake.

I do not know what M6 is or the dispute between Algeria/Morroco. Could you explain it in simple/short terms? And do you really believe there might be an Algerian/Morrocan war?

I do not know what M6 is or the dispute between Algeria/Morroco. Could you explain it in simple/short terms? And do you really believe there might be an Algerian/Morrocan war?
Its about 400,000 square kilometers with rich sea and minerals that H2 the father of the actual king and Franco the Spanish Caudillo had a deal signed on the latter death bed, after the International court denied Morocco's claim on Western Sahara. H2 took it on himself to invade it. The Polisario has since fought Morocco's occupation, and H2 seeing Morocco's proper being threatened by the Sahrawi , signed a truce and turned the UN for a solution. The UN entered the Sahrawi question as a decolonisation process where the two parties should negotiate the departure of the Moroccan troops and the Independance of the Sahara. The death of Boumediene, changed the attitude of H2 and sought a rapprochement with Chadli, the new designed Algerian president...Chadli, was not Boumediene. Since then H2 used all the stratagem to delay the UN as Israel does with Palestine and the UN resolutions. With Bouteflika, it is worse, since M6 know that Bouteflika is anti war. The Algerian army does not see it, the way Bouteflika does and are prepared to give a whoopass to M6 and his alawite's outfit.

@al-Hasani

Everyone you tagged never got an alert because you edited the tags in. Put the tags again in a new post without editing it so they get an alert.

As for your idea, I think it would be neat too but what would foundation of it be on? Of Arab states? Arab Nationalism? I would also be in favor in sections about the Seerah of the Prophet for example, weekly there is a thread explaining it in parts. That would be interesting.

You would need an editor and someone to pay for it I guess. Although, I won't take part in anything that is anti-Hamas or anti-Palestinian. :lol:

You should've gotten the Beats !

My father brought Beats Studios as gifts for my siblings the day my Monsters arrived. The Beats Studios first gen wireless. To be honest I had high expectations for the Monsters and wasn't happy, they sound more neutral, not as fun as my older Sony XB500's. They are heavy and don't fit around my ear, my ears are too big not just for these but also the Beats. The Beats sound funner a little but Monsters are louder. I am an honest person and just because I own the Monsters doesn't mean I will praise them. On contrary, I would look away from them if you're into excellent sound quality/funner sounding headphones. Same with the Beats, you can get much better sounding headphones from other companies around similiar or lesser price.

Such as Sound Magic Hp100, Sony MDr-1r, Audio Technica, Grado, AKG, etc...

Those are the things that will impress you in terms of sound quality. They just aren't as stylish as the Beats or Monsters.

Back
Top Bottom