What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@al-Hasani found something that might interest you. Not sure if this the right place to post them here but anyway I can delete them if you say so.

When Saudi Arabia Ruled the World - The Daily Beast
Asian Art Museum | Roads of Arabia

By no means bro. In fact I believe that you should make a thread about those very excellent topics on the ME section of the forum despite the hard trolling from the usual suspects. I have been combating the stateless Berbarian and the usual Farsi renegades.

In fact I must tell you that I already saw the "Roads of Arabia" exhibition at Louvre back in the summer of 2010 when it began touring outside of KSA and I also have visited the National Museum in Riyadh.;)

But I have heard that in recent years the exhibitions have become much bigger and I know that they toured in the US and Berlin 1-2 years ago.

If you have not watched this excellent documentary then please do so when you got the time. Sultan has been doing some excellent work and this is very good.

Here he talks about the exhibition in Pittsburgh. Have they plans of visiting Canada? I have never visited Canada so I do not know much.

Full speech at the opening.

Link to SCTA and also check out the official Youtube channel but I am sure that you have!

الهيئة العامة للسياحة والآثار
-
الصفحة الرئيسية

Nice pics, GCC should appoint @al-Hasani as tourism promoter. :D

Thanks mate. I am just replying here not to turn that other thread into a chit-chat thread. That's why we got this thread.:)

Well the day I get sufficient enough money either through hard work or inheritance (LOL) I will invest in tourism in KSA and the GCC overall and the Arab world too.:D

Last edited:
@1000

Confirmation of that being the case if looking at the user history or his recent comments in another thread on the section. I don't know what is wrong with those people. It's not the Islam I know and I grew up amongst and was taught.

@1000

Confirmation of that being the case if looking at the user history or his recent comments in another thread on the section. I don't know what is wrong with those people. It's not the Islam I know and I grew up amongst and was taught.

Untermenschen

@1000

??

It is the user Belew Kelew (from Eritrea) that was trolling in another thread and saying that children, women and elders from the Albu Nimr tribe in Al-Anbar deserved to be killed which I found unacceptable as well as apologetic behavior to the ISIS retards that have harmed Islam's reputation greatly and that of Muslims due to using Islam as a disguise for their criminal behavior.

Anyway I could eat some fattoush right now.

:enjoy:

@al-Hasani

I could use some too. :D

I don't think he implied that, I read the posts. I thought IS killed male adult members of that tribe. I don't know. Although I'm against system of tribes we should just base unity on one thing.

Back
Top Bottom