What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

The Caliph approves.

2lc9IxC.jpg

Im here watching form a distance. :P

Im busy with school and work. Exams here and there, workshops, clinical practices...etc. less sleeping time.....so much headache.

Bro, once PDF has caught you there is no escaping. I am thinking about drastic matters otherwise PDF is going to destroy my current semester.:o: Next week I will have a job interview at a international firm so wish me luck!

I have urged Webby to ban me but without luck.

Nonono. Just dl viber and when you do, I will post MY OWN Number. You don't have to post your number.After that just msg me. That's it.

I don't even know what viber is.:lol: It's 01.07 AM here in Copenhagen and I have classes tomorrow morning. Maybe another day. I do prefer Skype though!

Last edited:
Bro, once PDF has caught you there is no escaping. I am thinking about drastic matters otherwise PDF is going to destroy my current semester.:o: Next week I will have a job interview at a international firm so wish me luck!

I have urged Webby to ban me but without luck.

I don't even know what viber is.:lol: It's 01.07 AM here in Copenhagen and I have classes tomorrow morning. Maybe another day. I do prefer Skype though!

Habibi your Arab card is revoked. Now go and take a seat with the jews. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom