What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Hasani, which Arabs wear those white clothes ?

Almost all Arabs do, it is just more pronounced in the Arabian Peninsula because it is considered the formal wear instead of a suit. From Oman:

PM%206.png

To Morocco:

SuperStock_1792-34761.jpg

And everything in between, like Egypt:

hqdefault.jpg

And Syria:
066358_2008_05_11_19_34_26.image2.jpg

It is just as I said more pronounced in Arabian peninsula, because the Thobe (White Robe) is considered the formal/business wear.

@Arabian Legend

Are you watching the final game bro? Just turned in! Almost forget everything about it due to having so much on my hands nowadays.

It would be a great thing if a Saudi Arabian team could win the Asian Champions League once again and compete in the FIFA Club World Cup against a team like Real Madrid! It's been 9 years now!

AFC Champions League - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A clear penalty denied to Al-Hilal! A scandal. Half time now. 0-0.

Another penalty denied (clear hands). That East Asian referee should get his shit together. How obvious can it be?! Al-Hilal are so far quicker, better technically and attacking often. Clearly better individually.

Good old Al-Qahtani just subbed on. Can he make the difference?! It would be poetic if he could. Come on man. They are already wasting the time big time.

How the hell did Al-Hilal manage to lose the away game 1-0 against that team?!

That idiotic referee at it again…..Giving non-existent fouls away!

Qahtaniiii….Man, should have scored. What a chance to waste…… Another huge chance wasted…..This will not end well.

Another penalty denied. **** that referee. Clearly bought. Tempers high. They should calm down not to do something stupid. Still time enough. Another quite big chance! Shamrani with the header.

Last edited:
The referee messed up the game. His slanted eyes need to be pulled out of his face so he can see clearly. What happened is a mark of disgrace, three penalty were not called for and I think FIFIA should do something about it. Al-Hilal did everything he could. Im out of words homeboy. First it was that fire worshipper referee and now this drunk one.

The referee messed up the game. His slanted eyes need to be pulled out of his face so he can see clearly. What happened is a mark of disgrace, three penalty were not called for and I think FIFIA should do something about it. Al-Hilal did everything he could. Im out of words homeboy. First it was that fire worshipper referee and now this drunk one.

It's a disgrace. He must have been bought. You can't simply "miss" so many clear penalties. Watching the game on Bein Sport and I completely agree with the commentators. Bad referee but far too many missed chances. I watch football every weak but I have not seen so many huge missed chances in a very long time. The worst of all this is that Al-Hilal were clearly the better team. I missed the first 30 minutes but from the time I started watching that Australian team had absolutely nothing. It was all Al-Hilal.

Anyway nothing to do but now focus on the national team and first the Gulf Cup at home and then ACN in January in Australia where the goal should be to equal Japan's 4 wins.

Anyway after the result against Al-Ain I had big hopes of Hilal making it but unfortunately they could not.

How could the first game end with a defeat?!:o:o_O

You have much better chances of advancing to another final next year and winning. We lost yesterday and our team is much worse. I just hope that Digao and Neves will both stay.

They should cancel the celebrations immediately as they won due to this corrupt idiot of a referee .:lol: Look at that dumb referee thinking that he did a good job.:lol:

Anyway not much we can do. Tired of football recently….

Last edited:
It's a disgrace. He must have been bought. You can't simply "miss" so many clear penalties. Watching the game on Bein Sport and I completely agree with the commentators. Bad referee but far too many missed chances. I watch football every weak but I have not seen so many huge missed chances in a very long time. The worst of all this is that Al-Hilal were clearly the better team. I missed the first 30 minutes but from the time I started watching that Australian team had absolutely nothing. It was all Al-Hilal.

Anyway nothing to do but now focus on the national team and first the Gulf Cup at home and then ACN in January.

Anyway after the result against Al-Ain I had big hopes of Hilal making it but unfortunately they could not.

How could the first game end with a defeat?!:o:o_O

You have much better chances of advancing to another final next year and winning. We lost yesterday and our team are much worse. I just hope that Digao and Neves both stay.

They should cancel the celebrations immediately as they won due to this corrupt idiot of a referee .:lol: Look at that dumb referee thinking that he did a good job.:lol:

Im longer going to watch any game from now on. I feel so frustrated after this. We could have easily won the game that we deserved in the first place if it was not for that idiot. If I was there I would have:sniper::lol:

Al-Hilal performed very well in the league especially the last two game against Sydney and deserved to win but shit happens what can I say.

Yes, I was surprised that nobody even attempted to give him a well-deserved beating.:lol: On the other hand riots in KSA are as uncommon as heroin/drug free towns in Mullahstan.:rofl:

Like yesterday night could not have become worse in terms of football results. FC Barcelona - Celta de Vigo 0-1. Afterwards I said **** it and left for a night out in Copenhagen.:lol:

We better win that Gulf Cup this month!:sniper:

Anyway even the Australians admitted that they should not even have been near the victory!

Look at all those blatantly denied clear penalties (3) and enormous chances. They did not even show all of them. Ridiculous really. Indeed his slanted eyes must have made him blind aside from him being drunk.

Was the farsi Gypsy referee as bad in the first leg? I missed that game as I told you. I mean how the hell can they pick a Farsi to referee a match where an Arab team takes part to begin with?:crazy:

Obvious robbery is obvious. Still the league of KSA is as good as those of Japan and South Korea. Hilal should have won their 3 AFC CL title though.

I hope that our Moroccan brothers (Moghreb Tétouan) will give them a well-deserved beating.

2014 FIFA Club World Cup - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Almost all Arabs do, it is just more pronounced in the Arabian Peninsula because it is considered the formal wear instead of a suit. From Oman:

View attachment 139783

To Morocco:

View attachment 139784

And everything in between, like Egypt:

View attachment 139785

And Syria:
View attachment 139813

It is just as I said more pronounced in Arabian peninsula, because the Thobe (White Robe) is considered the formal/business wear.
Which ones wear the black clothes?

Which ones wear the black clothes?

There is no uniform color really, it is really mostly up to preference, if I have to wear one I have a vanilla colored one. A black one and a grey one for winter (I live in a mountain city where it is currently about 9 degrees in the morning, gets below zero at heart of winter). White is just used more frequently because it doesn't abdorb sun and is a good coolant in hot weather.

Back
Top Bottom