What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

I must say that I have been pleasantly surprised by especially Tatars and Azeris so I second that. Turkish girls are more similar to ME girls to me. Sometimes I can't tell them apart from Arab girls even. Tatars and Azeris are more exotic. Tatars especially can come in many shapes and forms (LOL, just like all peoples almost) but I think you know what I mean. Some look purely Slavic (Russian), some ME while others look very Mongoloid and others look a mixture of all 3.

Irina Shayk the girlfriend of the world's biggest crybaby is one example of a exotic looking Tatar IMO.

Women from Caucasus have also been known for their beauty and thick black hair in Europe, LOL.:D
Most of the women in my family are white skinned since we have a lot of circassians in my family so I've come to really appreciate Arabian brown skinned women and consider them as exotic lol. If you're wondering, I'm not white skinned my self (thankfully) but my younger brother is.

@al-Hasani

No reason for the tag. Just wanted you to get your dose of a bird staring at you, for the day. hihi

Haha, that ostrich is world class. I was close to follow your example of using an animal as my avatar. The reason can be found in this thread.:lol:

Yemen's Socotra island granted province status | Page 2

I hope that you are doing well. It was quite cold today. Just returned from my classes 1 hour ago or so. I think that I need to buy some shoes for the winter, LOL.

Most of the women in my family are white skinned since we have a lot of circassians in my family so I've come to really appreciate Arabian brown skinned women and consider them as exotic lol. If you're wondering, I'm not white skinned my self (thankfully) but my younger brother is.

LOL, most our our Arab women (outside of our Afro-Arab lot or the mixed lot) are rather pale if you ask me. I would not consider them exotic by any means in terms of skin color. More appearance (you know those big eyes, the characteristic make-up etc.) In fact our women are much lighter than us men. I have noticed that and I don't think that I am the only one. I prefer Arab/Arabian beauty/ME/Southern European beauty than any Central Asians or Caucasians many times over. With all due respect to them.;)

Today I saw an extremely beautiful lady at the university (she was just too thin IMO) and I could see by her appearance that she was from the ME and I talked with her for a while but did not ask her about her background. I wonder where she was from?! Hmm. that's for another day to find out.

I am back from the Indian dungeon habibtis.

They locked me up and threw away the key. They went to dig out my grave, while I fought with every fiber of my being. I bleaded with God, that blease let me get my revenge, and now I am back washing the blood, sweat and tears off my face.

Only for Revenge.

Indeed he is bro, indeed. We don't always agree with him politically but I always liked his juvenile spark, offensive approach when necessary and honesty. That guy genuinely cares not only about Palestine (although it sometimes can appear as such) but the Arab world, ME, Muslim world and probably the world as whole.

We need someone that can insult both the Arab world, Iran, Turkey etc. when necessary and expose our hypocrisy sometimes. We can do the same with Hazzy when necessary and have done so too.

He can go overboard sometimes but who can't on PDF? I mean we have all done it ourselves. The funniest thing is that "terrorist" mark that he has, LOL. Like Hazzy is ever capable of doing such a thing.:lol:

I don't know what happened but it is a shame that the ban seems to be THIS long. He also had a good grip on our "Tengri guy" whenever he goes overboard if I am not around and the other Turkish trolls.:lol:

You got viber?

I give you my number and you can add me. Me and Hazzy are always chatting on viber. We have a pdf group lol.

We want @rmi5 to join as well. Too many restrictions on the forum for a healthy debate. :D

Last edited:
I am back from the Indian dungeon habibtis.

They locked me up and threw away the key. They went to dig out my grave, while I fought with every fiber of my being. I bleaded with God, that blease let me get my revenge, and now I am back washing the blood, sweat and tears off my face.

Only for Revenge.

You got viber?

I give you my number and you can add me. Me and Hazzy are always chatting on viber. We have a pdf group lol.

We want @rmi5 to join as well. Too many restrictions on the forum for a healthy debate. :D

LOL, if I give you my number, I should have expect to be blown up by the intihari attack of one of our dear wahabi bros on tomorrow morning :lol: That's a little bit dangerous :lol:

LOL, if I give you my number, I should have expect to be blown up by the intihari attack of one of our dear wahabi bros on tomorrow morning :lol: That's a little bit dangerous :lol:

Shame on you. Hazzy is a little skinny Palestinian kid. The worst that can happen is he will throw a stone at you through the phone?

But seriously, he's a cool kid. I talked to him and he said he never threatened to cut off anyone's head and that you all lied and twisted what he said.

Shame on you. Hazzy is a little skinny Palestinian kid. The worst that can happen is he will throw a stone at you through the phone?

But seriously, he's a cool kid. I talked to him and he said he never threatened to cut off anyone's head and that you all lied and twisted what he said.

lol he posted a video of a beheading and threatened that will happen to rmi and me along with others who reject God, that type of BS.

lol he posted a video of a beheading and threatened that will happen to rmi and me along with others who reject God, that type of BS.

I wasn't there, but after talking to him and hearing his voice, he is a chill dude.

I wasn't there, but after talking to him and hearing his voice, he is a chill dude.

no one said different, don't care either this is just some text we don't know each other but he posted a vid of a beheading and threatened to do so, short memory or taqiyya.

He is a liar kid. You can ask @1000 about it.
Anyway, I don't care much about his presence. He is usually busy with his non-sense supporting hamas terrorists, and jumps on mullah's throat, when they delay payments to their Hamas, from time to time which is entertaining for me. He is not even close to trolling level of Surenas or some mullah members. He is just a low IQ foul mouth.

PS. @1000 , I saw that you have already explained it, thanks.

Yo guys download viber right now.

I will post my number and we can chat in the pdf group. Be men.

I will cut off your heads If you don't download viber right now. Silly kaafirs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom