What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

All Indian are called "Hendi" in farsi ;)

Well Iranians do have better living standards and are better in all HDI components :(

Perhaps in 30 or so years with good economic growth and drastic improvement in living standards maybe Indians can reply back in kind

@rmi5

Our Berber friend, Ceylal.

9/11: The Rothschild Zionist Connection

PS; I made that troll thread long ago to troll an Jewish suicide troll.:lol:
:lol:
Hatred between arabs and berbers does not make sense at all. It's like me hating tatar turks.

85996372f4c0788e917f02505849fe8f.jpg

well, can a sane person hate these tatars? :astagh:

Berbers do not hate Arabs. In fact most North Africans are a mixture of Arabs and Berbers. It's only a few Berbers who want a Berber country of their own despite that probably not going to happen. Anyway even if we look past that then Arabs and Berbers are distantly related.

Anyway @rmi5 thanks for clarifying it bro.:D
You are exactly right. In addition, even many muslim persian who hate arabs, use this word, since as they say, they want to purify Farsi from Arabic.

I did not know much about such Berbers.

No problem brother. I think the root from Tay does not make sense for me, since a person from Tay, is a Taa'ee not a Taazi in farsi language.

There is one of those algerian Berbers in ME section, though. :D
Some of the Berbers not all of them they are blinded by their nationalistic propaganda they are racists some of them hate arabs and others hate islam
The majority of Berbers love islam and became muslims by their own free will some of them are misguided like the kurds France lied on them same with the kurds who's Great Britain told them that they have imaginary country which lead to bloody conflicts french tried the same by encourage the Berber nationalism and taureg it's divide and rule tactics
the Berbers saved Andalus from falling during yousef bin tashfeen time
the Berbers fought against the European Christians and protected islam in North Africa

Berbers do not hate Arabs. In fact most North Africans are a mixture of Arabs and Berbers. It's only a few Berbers who want a Berber country of their own despite that probably not going to happen. Anyway even if we look past that then Arabs and Berbers are distantly related.

Anyway @rmi5 thanks for clarifying it bro.:D

This is carrying on the discussion from before.

If oyu ever do visit India as a tourist, Visit Delhi and North for Mughal architecture and Islamic architecture :-)

Go to Kerala and Goa for the touristy places. And i recommend visiting Tamil Nadu and Hampi in Karnataka to see some ornate, large ancient Hindu temples :)

Well Iranians do have better living standards and are better in all HDI components :(

Perhaps in 30 or so years with good economic growth and drastic improvement in living standards maybe Indians can reply back in kind

Well, the point is about not being racists ;)
reciprocating such things is a form of racism again

Some of the Berbers not all of them they are blinded by their nationalistic propaganda they are racists some of them hate arabs and others hate islam
The majority of Berbers love islam and became muslims by their own free will some of them are misguided like the kurds France lied on them same with the kurds who's Great Britain told them that they have imaginary country which lead to bloody conflicts french tried the same by encourage the Berber nationalism and taureg it's divide and rule tactics
the Berbers fought against the European Christians and protected islam in North Africa
:tup:
In addition, they have racial and linguistic connections with arabs. such hatred will not make sense at all.

That might be so but there are also almost 1.3 billion of you. Obviously this creates huge challenges. At least 40% of your population did not die due to famine 100 years ago.

Well, Turks and Tatars are a bit closer related to each other than Arabs and Berbers but there is still pre-Islamic relations indeed.

@rmi5
Anyway most of those few Berbers that cry about Arabs forget that the Arabs in their own countries and they themselves have Arab and Berber blood in them. So they are basically hating on themselves. It is like if we Arabs started to hating on our own Semitic ancestors who came from various Semitic backgrounds. It would make no sense.

Well, the point is about not being racists ;)
reciprocating such things is a form of racism again

I agree. There are numerous Indian engineers, scientists and doctors (Nerds!) So it's not a question of racial inferiority.

Well, it is funny that Berbers are racist towards anyone as they are Africans firstly and secondly originally from Mali and related to such peoples as Tuaregs and others. In fact Tuaregs are Berbers themselves. Yes, of course Berbers played a big role in Islam. But after 1400 years of Arab and Berber intermarriages in Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia you cannot talk about purely Berbers or Arabs anymore outside of isolated villages. Moreover you also have influences from Sub-Saharan Africans, Europeans, Turks etc.

I got no problem with Berbers whatsoever. When we lived in France I always had good relations with them and they admitted themselves that they themselves have Arab blood in them like most other North Africans but that they just embraced Berber culture. Anyway there are not many of them overall. 25-30 million or so.

The recent generations of the Moroccan royal family are actually a good example of racial mixture. The paternal lineage is Arab, the Moroccan's current wife is Berber and his grandmother was half Arab and half Sub-Saharan (Afro-Arab). They probably also got some Turkish and European in them.

e054677c6b220ad31f9485515069c3a6.jpg

658d47e3e1df4e61e6b2a6320946afc5.jpg

With the former King of Spain.

I have noticed that this is common in Morocco. I only believe that you will encounter "pure" Berbers in the Atlas Mountains and deserts of Morocco. But even those have probably mixed with Arabs or outsiders at some point. Likewise the same goes for the Arabs of Morocco and Algeria.

Last edited:
Well, it is funny that Berbers are racist towards anyone as they are Africans firstly and secondly originally from Mali and related to such peoples as Tuaregs and others. In fact Tuaregs are Berbers themselves. Yes, of course Berbers played a big role in Islam. But after 1400 years of Arab and Berber intermarriages in Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia you cannot talk about purely Berbers or Arabs anymore outside of isolated villages. Moreover you also have influences from Sub-Saharan Africans, Europeans, Turks etc.

I got no problem with Berbers whatsoever. When we lived in France I always had good relations with them and they admitted themselves that they themselves have Arab blood in them like most other North Africans but that they just embraced Berber culture. Anyway there are not many of them overall. 25-30 million or so.

btw, I read your epic duel posts against the Kurdish posters here XD.

But in all my naivety, I hope all the minorities in Iraq can be protected. The longer this ISIS is allowed to tun roughshod, the worse it is for the region.

Before, I wished to see Assad removed (we all know how he and his dad have handled their 'subjects'). But I am having second thoughts.

btw, I read your epic duel posts against the Kurdish posters here XD.

But in all my naivety, I hope all the minorities in Iraq can be protected. The longer this ISIS is allowed to tun roughshod, the worse it is for the region.

Before, I wished to see Assad removed (we all know how he and his dad have handled their 'subjects'). But I am having second thoughts.

LOL, I have not had any "epic dual" with Kurdish posters here mate, as there is only one on PDF (outside the Iranian troll Haman10) and I have not discussed with him about Kurds other than 2-3 posts. His name is Al-Kurdi.

I had a long discussion with a few users about the conflict in Syria and their false allegations that I disproved by using sources, well-known historical events and exposed their hypocrisy in general. You are free to read that debate.

It's just that the city is called Ayn al Arab, Kurds not being native to those lands and having a very bad history when it comes to the natives (Assyrians, Chaldeans, Syriacs, Arabs or basically us Semites) and the international community suddenly crying out for them and going berserk while Syria and Iraq have been on fire for 3-4 years now. But those were not Kurds so maybe that's why people did not care. Anyway it's just annoying that people act like ISIS has started to kill people now when they have been killing locals (Christians, Muslims, Arabs, Turkmens) for 3-4 years now without much media going THAT berserk. Let alone the horrors of the Al-Assad regime.

Ayn al Arab is now a fight between YPG/PKK and ISIS. There are no civilians anymore. In the meantime Al-Assad continues to carpet bomb people and ISIS continues to kill civilians in Iraq and other areas of Syria.

Who is this she looks familiar???

Putin's girlfriend. Indeed she looks familiar.:lol:

LOL, I have not had any "epic dual" with Kurdish posters here mate, as there is only one on PDF (outside the Iranian troll Haman10) and I have not discussed with him about Kurds other than 2-3 posts. His name is Al-Kurdi.

I had a long discussion with a few users about the conflict in Syria and their false allegations that I disproved by using sources, well-known historical events and exposed their hypocrisy in general. You are free to read that debate.

It's just that the city is called Ayn al Arab, Kurds not being native to those lands and having a very bad history when it comes to the natives (Assyrians, Chaldeans, Syriacs, Arabs or basically us Semites) and the international community suddenly crying out for them and going berserk while Syria and Iraq have been on fire for 3-4 years now. But those were not Kurds so maybe that's why people did not care. Anyway it's just annoying that people act like ISIS has started to kill people now when they have been killing locals (Christians, Muslims, Arabs, Turkmens) for 3-4 years now without much media going THAT berserk. Let alone the horrors of the Al-Assad regime.

Kobane is now a fight between YPG/PKK and ISIS. There are no civilians anymore.

Putin's girlfriend. Indeed she looks familiar.:lol:

Lucky bastard! some guys have all the luck

Back
Top Bottom