What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@Ravi Nair

I am of course firstly not cheering for ISIS and never did. I am not against Kurds I am just against the hypocrisy in terms of coverage regarding Syria and Iraq. Now this ISIS assault on Ayn Al Arab is obviously horrible and all that but how come is it treated as something new? Dozens of cities in both Syria and Iraq have fallen victims to similar behavior from ISIS and assaults. Much, much bigger than Ayn al Arab for that matter and much more bloody too!

Yet the coverage was never that big. When ISIS were massacring Iraqi Shia Arab soldiers and civilians in general (Arabs and Turkmen) the media never went this much berserk. As soon as the Kurds started getting hit a bit (mostly YPG and PKK) hell broke lose. Of course this is pathetic and not right.

Moreover Kurds are the last people to cry about genocide. When their Yazidi cousins were massacred by ISIS (apparently) they did nothing. The Iraqi army saved the Yazidis. The Kurds took part in horrible massacres on the NATIVE Semitic Assyrians, Syriac, Chaldeans etc. who btw hate Kurds for that reason today and for them stealing their lands in Northern Iraq and now Northern Syria.

Moreover the Kurds are now occupying Kirkuk despite that city being majority Arab and Turkmen. Now they do not want to leave or leave other territories they gained control of after the Iraqi army fled Mosul and large parts of Northern Iraq.

Let me once again remind you of the fact that Ayn Al Arab is now an empty town. All it hosts are YPG, PKK and ISIS fighters and 4-5 families that refused to leave. Rest escaped to Turkey. The same Turkey that is now blamed for not engaging with ISIS (who can turn on them) or helping YPG/PKK, Kurdish groups that are responsible for 30.000 Turkish deaths.

Lastly the West largely looked silently at the massacres that the Al-Assad regime, ISIS etc. have been committing for years now. Same with Iraq. Now due to Ayn Al Arab etc. the focus has gotten bigger but this is bound in hypocrisy as Al-Assad continues his carpet bombings and ISIS continues their massacres in their ISIS-controleld areas in both Iraq and Syria.

Why is the West not going this much Berserk to safe those people?

So this is pretty much my view regarding this.

@Ravi Nair

I am of course firstly not cheering for ISIS and never did. I am not against Kurds I am just against the hypocrisy in terms of coverage regarding Syria and Iraq. Now this ISIS assault on Ayn Al Arab is obviously horrible and all that but how come is it treated as something new? Dozens of cities in both Syria and Iraq have fallen victims to similar behavior from ISIS and assaults. Much, much bigger than Ayn al Arab for that matter and much more bloody too!

Yet the coverage was never that big. When ISIS were massacring Iraqi Shia Arab soldiers and civilians in general (Arabs and Turkmen) the media never went this much berserk. As soon as the Kurds started getting hit a bit (mostly YPG and PKK) hell broke lose. Of course this is pathetic and not right.

Moreover Kurds are the last people to cry about genocide. When their Yazidi cousins were massacred by ISIS (apparently) they did nothing. The Iraqi army saved the Yazidis. The Kurds took part in horrible massacres on the NATIVE Semitic Assyrians, Syriac, Chaldeans etc. who btw hate Kurds for that reason today and for them stealing their lands in Northern Iraq and now Northern Syria.

Moreover the Kurds are now occupying Kirkuk despite that city being majority Arab and Turkmen. Now they do not want to leave or leave other territories they gained control of after the Iraqi army fled Mosul and large parts of Northern Iraq.

Let me once again remind you of the fact that Ayn Al Arab is now an empty town. All it hosts are YPG, PKK and ISIS fighters and 4-5 families that refused to leave. Rest escaped to Turkey. The same Turkey that is now blamed for not engaging with ISIS (who can turn on them) or helping YPG/PKK, Kurdish groups that are responsible for 30.000 Turkish deaths.

Lastly the West largely looked silently at the massacres that the Al-Assad regime, ISIS etc. have been committing for years now. Same with Iraq. Now due to Ayn Al Arab etc. the focus has gotten bigger but this is bound in hypocrisy as Al-Assad continues his carpet bombings and ISIS continues their massacres in their ISIS-controleld areas in both Iraq and Syria.

When Arabs and Turkmens fled from ISIS, and kurds did not let them in Erbil, and other cities of their own country, Iraq, they are crying why Turks and Arabs are not fighting in Ayn Al'Arab on their behalf when their supapower aryan PKK goons are fleeing like 6 year old girls. They still have the audacity to mock Iraqi army which saved their *** by retaking Mosul dam, providing CAS(Close Air Support), ... The media is really ridiculously biassed.

Nah, Tatars and Azeris are the best :lol:

I must say that I have been pleasantly surprised by especially Tatars and Azeris so I second that. Turkish girls are more similar to ME girls to me. Sometimes I can't tell them apart from Arab girls even. Tatars and Azeris are more exotic. Tatars especially can come in many shapes and forms (LOL, just like all peoples almost) but I think you know what I mean. Some look purely Slavic (Russian), some ME while others look very Mongoloid and others look a mixture of all 3.

Irina Shayk the girlfriend of the world's biggest crybaby is one example of a exotic looking Tatar IMO.

Women from Caucasus have also been known for their beauty and thick black hair in Europe, LOL.:D

Last edited:
Speaking about women then I have always liked the Queen of Jordan (Rania). She has that noble/innocent/friendly look about here. To me it seems that she has no evil in her even which I rarely see in women.:lol: It also helps that she is apparently an awesome women in real life. The King of Jordan is a lucky man.

a8562ba717d787e2f06e7d71880b84b0.jpeg

ee39509725aec90e9339d2d72ae93eea.png

For a 44 year old she is doing extremely well IMO.

@BLACKEAGLE

Attachments

• b4d8b1bc983dd4795a7426dec3915793.jpg
    b4d8b1bc983dd4795a7426dec3915793.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 18
I must say that I have been pleasantly surprised by especially Tatars and Azeris so I second that. Turkish girls are more similar to ME girls to me. Sometimes I can't tell them apart from Arab girls even. Tatars and Azeris are more exotic. Tatars especially can come in many shapes and forms (LOL, just like all peoples almost) but I think you know what I mean. Some look purely Slavic (Russian), some ME while others look very Mongoloid and others look a mixture of all 3.
Irina Shayk the girlfriend of the world's biggest crybaby is one example of a exotic looking Tatar IMO.

Yeah, I agree.
We, azeris, were sometimes called as tatars of Caucasus in older times, as well. Almost all Azeris have such mixture of European, ME, and Mongoloid genes. For example, some of my cousins are blonds with blue eyes, and some of my other relatives look very close to ME people. My uncle has very distinct mongoloid genes. also, many people have very exotic looks as you correctly mentioned, which is due to this mixture. I, myself had golden/olive hairs and colored eyes when I was born, then it became dark, and after my puberty, it is started slowly to revert back :lol: Well, to be honest, I am happy with it, since having a bit exotic look, immensely boosts your chance in attracting girls, at least it has been so for me compared to my friends.

Russians and tatars are also mixed as well. Just Russians have more european/blonde look, and genes and we have more ME, mongoloid genes.

As you know the north and Central Asia, and Eastern Europe is a big plane which causes people from different parts to mix easily with each other over thousands of years.

Irina Shayk is really beautiful. These exotic looking ones are the most beautiful women in my opinion.

Speaking about women then I have always liked the Queen of Jordan (Rania). She has that noble/innocent/friendly look about here. To me it seems that she has no evil in her even which I rarely see in women.:lol: It also helps that she is apparently an awesome women in real life. The King of Jordan is a lucky man.

View attachment 126641

View attachment 126642

For a 44 year old she is doing extremely well IMO.

@BLACKEAGLE

She is really beautiful. looks Southern European/Arab mixed to me. She looks more like a 25-30 years old women.

@Ravi Nair

the same reason for the longest time, Eurpoeans cared zilch about Balkan Muslims and what was happening to them.

It's the.....

'I' word.

Yeah, I agree.
We, azeris, were sometimes called as tatars of Caucasus in older times, as well. Almost all Azeris have such mixture of European, ME, and Mongoloid genes. For example, some of my cousins are blonds with blue eyes, and some of my other relatives look very close to ME people. My uncle has very distinct mongoloid genes. also, many people have very exotic looks as you correctly mentioned, which is due to this mixture. I, myself had golden/olive hairs and colored eyes when I was born, then it became dark, and after my puberty, it is started slowly to revert back :lol: Well, to be honest, I am happy with it, since having a bit exotic look, immensely boosts your chance in attracting girls, at least it has been so for me compared to my friends.

Russians and tatars are also mixed as well. Just Russians have more european/blonde look, and genes and we have more ME, mongoloid genes.

As you know the north and Central Asia, and Eastern Europe is a big plane which causes people from different parts to mix easily with each other over thousands of years.

Irina Shayk is really beautiful. These exotic looking ones are the most beautiful women in my opinion.

She is really beautiful. looks Southern European/Arab mixed to me. She looks more like a 25-30 years old women.

This is interesting! Yes, I have seen this in Azerbaijanis too although I am less familiar with you guys.:) To me Azerbaijani people are more exotic and diverse in terms of looks than nearby Armenians and Georgians.

I think that Azerbaijanis have a wealthy mixture of indigenous Caucasian genes, ME influences and Mongoloid/Turkic influences. With Tatars it is similar but without the Caucasian component. I believe that it is replaced with the Slavic one instead when it comes to Tatars of Tatarstan. This is also natural due to the region they inhabit.

I think that brother @Alienoz_TR is of Tatar origins? Probably Crimean.

This is very correct. Lowland regions were always more prone to influences from the outside. This is the same guess in the Arab world. A good example is Iraq and Najd for instance (although Iraq more so because Najd was a more difficult region to inhabit due to the mountainous regions, desert, steppes, valleys - not that Iraq does not have those but just not in the same amount) where people really come in many different looks. It is very interesting. While in the more mountainous regions of the Arabian Peninsula the variety in looks seem to be somewhat smaller. Hijaz is here excluded due to having been an area of trade, pilgrimage for thousands of years, even way before Islam, and due to its proximity to Levant, Egypt, Yemen, Sudan and further away Iraq, the Eastern Mediterranean and Horn of Africa.

LOL, that is good!

Indeed she is. I think that she has stated herself that this look has helped her model career greatly and something about being confused for an Latin women sometimes.

Yes, indeed. But actually she has a somewhat typical look (facial features) of Levant and Hijaz. It is hard to describe. Here I am talking about those of "purely" Arab origins as Hijaz is one of the most diverse places in the Muslim world. It is home alone to 200.000 people of Turkish ancestry.;)

a53c97c41891030925dcae53c0b98ed0.jpg

This is for instance, Princess Haya bint al Hussein. The current wife of the Ruler of Dubai.

Princess Haya bint Al Hussein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She is also doing well for her age too. But I guess she has all the help that she needs that ordinary women do not have access to so a bit unfair to compare royals with your average 40-45 old from the region let alone the world.:)

the same reason for the longest time, Eurpoeans cared zilch about Balkan Muslims and what was happening to them.

It's the.....

'I' word.

Exactly. I just wish for an end to both ISIS and Al-Assad. Of course Al-Assad is a better choice than ISIS, almost everyone is, but that does not suddenly stop him from being a mass child-murderer or a horrible dictator. He surely has proven that to be the case and UN already declared him a war criminal.

It is just as if people have forgotten about the crimes of Al-Assad just because something even worse or more precisely similar have reappeared.

Honestly speaking ME deserves new leaders everywhere. People deserve better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom