What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Aha. But did you not get help from the outside then? Don't you train with NATO? Don't you have NATO advisers and have that for years? Don't NATO have nukes in Turkey? I mean there must be some kind of cooperation that benefits non-NATO members. Of course there is also a internal rivalry in NATO but with all due respect then NATO is controlled by USA and I don't see Turkey ever rivaling them or any other country in the ME. How come that China and South Korea have been willing to help, China being a non-NATO member? That's great.

Of course, we get those kinds help, i was referring to military industry. We wouldn't join NATO in the first place if it did not benefit.

The greatest reason for Turkey joining the NATO is because of the Soviets. We granted us a protection against them. This was the primary reason. And also the other reasons yo mentioned.

Turkey can't rival NATO but there is a possible that Turkey can rival individual countries in military industry. Like how T-129 outrun the Eurocopter in Korean tender.

We have great relations with South Korea. The main reason is we joined the Korean war and made sacrifices, our soldiers showed heroic bravery. Koreans don't forget this and they help us whenever they can. :)

China on the other hand is trying to prove itself as a International Weapons Supplier. If they can manage to sell their equipment to a NATO member it would greatly reflect on them.

Yes, I am afraid that you are right.

Actually our discussion would fit more on the Turkish section where more Turks could participate or on the military section.;)

Yeap, it would be much more suitable. But Arab members seldom visit our section, except @Yzd Khalifa and @Bubblegum Crisis :cheers:

See @al-Hasani @Sinan - What did I say; @Hazzy997 completely ignored me & my posts ! :cry:
You are so consistent.... soheil did the same to you back in time. Just move along mate. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of KSA's nearly 2000 km long Red Sea coastline and some of the 1150 Saudi Arabian islands in the beautiful and tropical Red Sea:

302xwg9.jpg

35d4vgk.jpg

2w35clg.jpg

2gua1q8.jpg

sv6zqv.jpg

Jazan (2) by zak.abb, on Flickr

Farasan Islands Beach
by omar.sa, on Flickr

Farasan Is cruise
by Arthur Anker, on Flickr

Has anyone experience with diving here?

The Red Sea has the second biggest coral reefs in the world after the Great Barrier Reef in Australia. I have started to get quite hooked on the idea of diving.

I couldn't decide if these islands should be opened for tourism or should be remain untouched to preserve their natural beauty. :undecided:

What's up? Anything wrong my friend? :)

He just tries to start another pointless debate and reopen a long buried debate that he and his troll friend (Atatwold) started yesterday by mentioning my name on the Turkish section with a clear attempt to troll/start a fight with me. The moderators will deal with this.

He just tries to start another pointless debate and buried debate that he and his troll friend (Atatwold) started yesterday by mentioning my name on the Turkish section with a clear attempt to troll/start a fight with me. The moderators will deal with this.

I thought he meant he's in a bad mood for personal reasons and wants people talk? :undecided:

He just tries to start another pointless debate and reopen a long buried debate that he and his troll friend (Atatwold) started yesterday by mentioning my name on the Turkish section with a clear attempt to troll/start a fight with me. The moderators will deal with this.

@al-Hasani

Yesterday I was going through that bizarre Karabakh thread and came across your points on Indian geneaology (which had no business being there)

Saw your comments on Kerala and it's people (I am one of them).

Your kind comments about Kerala is appreciated :yahoo:

@al-Hasani

Yesterday I was going through that bizarre Karabakh thread and came across your points on Indian geneaology (which had no business being there)

Saw your comments on Kerala and it's people (I am one of them).

Your kind comments about Kerala is appreciated :yahoo:

Well, the other user made a comment that was inaccurate and felt I had to correct it and educate him on that front. He appreciated it and that was it. Later we discussed Nagorno-Karabakh again.

Well, I actually have never visited India or South Asia. I just like the Indians from Kerala that I have met in the ME. Most were Muslims though. Also because Islam first came to Kerala as late as 1400 years ago and that there have been 5000 year old ties between the Arabian Peninsula and those parts of India/South Asia. Basically the area corresponding to the IDV homeland and all the way down to Kerala.;)

Also another thing, I have seen photos from Kerala and the beaches are very similar to the ones found in Yemen, Oman, KSA and also many of the landscapes. Maybe you can spot some similarities in post number 362 and if not I will show them to you on the Indian section if you have a thread about Kerala or a chit-chat Kerala thread.:)

In general I regard Indians as good people. I just wished that you guys would cut down on the hatred for Islam and sometimes, although a minority, mostly very ignorant one, and Arabs. We Arabs were not the Mongolic Mughals so whatever crimes they did we have nothing to do with them. We Arabs controlled the major trade routes for 1000 years nearly and we conducted business with what is now Eastern coastal India, Pakistan for millenniums literary. To this day that continues.

Well, I actually have never visited India or South Asia. I just like the Indians from Kerala that I have met in the ME. Most were Muslims though. Also because Islam first came to Kerala as late as 1400 years ago and that there have been 5000 year old ties between the Arabian Peninsula and those parts of India/South Asia. Basically the area corresponding to the IDV homeland and all the way down to Kerala.;)

what you said is true. about 24% of Kerala are Muslims, 21% are Christians and close to 50% are Hindus. a lot of Keralite Muslims do seek employment in Gulf Countries.

Kerala is a state with high Human development indicators (97% literacy, high healthcare coverage and our Women are better off education wise) but with low industrialization and we depend heavily on the Gulf countries for remittances and on Tourism :)

sometimes Arabs get dragged into this fight Pakistanis and Indians because of the Aryan Dravidian fight. Mainly because Pakistanis and Indians don't want to identify themselves as the defeated Dravidian race and other complex race related issues.

My position on this is I am happy to be identified as a Dravidian, because the South Indians form the backbone of the sciences, academics in India and are much more pleasant places to live than the North.

In Post 362, the first photo reminds me heavily of Kerala, the rest I would mistake it for Maldives :lol:

@al-Hasani North Indians (some ) berate south Indians for being Dravidians and dark skinned as well.

what you said is true. about 24% of Kerala are Muslims, 21% are Christians and close to 50% are Hindus. a lot of Keralite Muslims do seek employment in Gulf Countries.

Kerala is a state with high Human development indicators (97% literacy, high healthcare coverage and our Women are better off education wise) but with low industrialization and we depend heavily on the Gulf countries for remittances and on Tourism :)

sometimes Arabs get dragged into this fight Pakistanis and Indians because of the Aryan Dravidian fight. Mainly because Pakistanis and Indians don't want to identify themselves as the defeated Dravidian race and other complex race related issues.

My position on this is I am happy to be identified as a Dravidian, because the South Indians form the backbone of the sciences, academics in India and are much more pleasant places to live than the North.

In Post 362, the first photo reminds me heavily of Kerala, the rest I would mistake it for Maldives :lol:

@al-Hasani North Indians (some ) berate south Indians for being Dravidians and dark skinned as well.

Yes, there are many Indians in KSA and the other GCC states. KSA is not a Gulf country though. I don't think you have yet encountered my "educational rant" (LOL) on that topic when I corrected other users claiming that to be the case. Nevertheless I have to admit that the Indian community, might not go well on a Pakistani forum, are a very pleasant bunch and mostly educated. In short we like you. That's my impression. I also see many similarities between the common man. More so in poor Arab countries.

Well, I don't think Arabs care about that nor do most probably even know what a Dravidian speaker is. Most Arabs probably stick with Pakistan for historical and religious reasons but I do not believe that they hate India at all.

Yes, but that's because most of the photos are of islands so. But the coastal regions are similar with the coconut palm trees and fertile hills/mountains in the background mainly in Oman and Yemen and some parts of KSA. Google Dhofar - a province in Oman or the nearby Yemeni province that goes by the name Al-Mahrah. That's also where the biggest Arabian Leopard populations live. A highly endangered animal that also lives in Hijaz and the southern provinces of KSA. For instance the crest of a Saudi Arabian football club from Jeddah a ancient coastal city in Hijaz uses that animal as its symbol. The football club is called Al-Ittihad. But you Indians like cricket more which I have never watched, LOL. Well, that is a foolish thing to do but let them do this and do not worry. Non-Europeans, here I am also talking about Caucasian people such as Middle Eastern, Latinos, South Asians etc. let alone the Africans (Black people), South East Asians and the "real Asians" probably outnumber the Europeans 15:1 or something like that.:agree:

LOL, I did not know that there were many Arab tourists. My impression is that most go to Malaysia and South East Asia aside from USA and Europe or nearby ME.

Yes, there are many Indians in KSA and the other GCC states. KSA is not a Gulf country though. I don't think you have yet encountered my "educational rant" (LOL) on that topic when I corrected other users claiming that to be the case. Nevertheless I have to admit that the Indian community, might not go well on a Pakistani forum, are a very pleasant bunch and mostly educated. In short we like you. That's my impression. I also see many similarities between the common man. More so in poor Arab countries.

Well, I don't think Arabs care about that nor do most probably even know what a Dravidian speaker is. Most Arabs probably stick with Pakistan for historical and religious reasons but I do not believe that they hate India at all.

Yes, but that's because most of the photos are of islands so. But the coastal regions are similar with the coconut palm trees and fertile hills/mountains in the background mainly in Oman and Yemen and some parts of KSA. Google Dhofar - a province in Oman or the nearby Yemeni province that goes by the name Al-Mahrah. That's also where the biggest Arabian Leopard populations live. A highly endangered animal that also lives in Hijaz and the southern provinces of KSA. For instance the crest of a Saudi Arabian football club from Jeddah a ancient coastal city in Hijaz uses that animal as its symbol. The football club is called Al-Ittihad. But you Indians like cricket more which I have never watched, LOL. Well, that is a foolish thing to do but let them do this and do not worry. Non-Europeans, here I am also talking about Caucasian people such as Middle Eastern, Latinos, South Asians etc. let alone the Africans (Black people), South East Asians and the "real Asians" probably outnumber the Europeans 15:1 or something like that.:agree:

LOL, I did not know that there were many Arab tourists. My impression is that most go to Malaysia and South East Asia aside from USA and Europe or nearby ME.

D'oh. What I meant was Keralites usually head to places like Dubai, Sharjah or Abu Dhabhi and Qatar :)

I should clarify, Many foreign tourists comprise of Germans, French and other Europeans. Not much Arabs.

I will check out the place that you have mentioned. They sound very interesting :-)

@al-Hasani Ceck out Goa in India. A lot more tourists go there too.

@al-Hasani

500 هذا إنسان حقير خنزير يهودي كلب بشبك فينا احناالمسلمين و بطلع صورة اننا مش محتلين أبدا

بكتب زي كانو احنا الشعب الفلسطيني شعب غريب لال منطقة و زي كانا بنمقد علا المحتلين اليهود عشان السلام دين ارهبي و ينكره أيا ناس غير بعض

أرجوك خليك قاسي مع هذا المجرم و سافل و شيطان

الله يهد أبو أهلو

@al-Hasani

هدا Yzd بجد بستغرب من الانسان امباين علي انو صهيونية

هذا شخص غريب جداً بدور علا كل لحظة يغلط علا حماس يطلع صورة انو حماس ضد المسيحين بدون سبب طبعن

اقسم بالله هذا إنسان غريب جداً ليش هيك بحقد علا اعدا اسرايل في طريقة بحقد عل اسلام

Last edited:
@al-Hasani

500 هذا إنسان حقير خنزير يهودي كلب بشبك فينا احناالمسلمين و بطلع صورة اننا مش محتلين أبدا

بكتب زي كانو احنا الشعب الفلسطيني شعب غريب لال منطقة و زي كانا بنمقد علا المحتلين اليهود عشان السلام دين ارهبي و ينكره أيا ناس غير بعض

أرجوك خليك قاسي مع هذا المجرم و سافل و شيطان

الله يهد أبو أهلو

@al-Hasani

هدا Yzd بجد بستغرب من الانسان امباين علي انو صهيونية

هذا شخص غريب جداً بدور علا كل لحظة يغلط علا حماس يطلع صورة انو حماس ضد المسيحين بدون سبب طبعن

اقسم بالله هذا إنسان غريب جداً ليش هيك بحقد علا اعدا اسرايل في طريقة بحقد عل اسلام

ولد احترم نفسك يعني عشان عنده راي مختلف عن رايك صار صهيوني؟

متى نتعلم نتقبل الراي والراي الاخر

وبعدين يزد معاه حق حماس سبب المشاكل اللي يعانون منها الفلسطينين بسبب سياساتها المتعنته وتصادماتها مع الداخل الفلسطيني وايضا تدخلها في شؤون مصر وتحالفها من ايران وحزب ابليس

انت مشكلتك اناني وبتحب نفسك وباين عليك صغير وتوك طالع من البيضة متحمس ولاتعرف اي شي في السياسة او ما يحدث في الوطن العربي فقط مع الخيل يا شقرا

السوريين يموتون والنساء تغتصب تحت ايادي الحرس الايراني ومرتزقة حزب الشيطان وانت جالس تصفق لهم رايح جاي هذا غير اللي يسووه في اخواننا اهل التوحيد في اقليم بلوشستان واقليم الاحواز وباقي الاقاليم التي يتواجد بها الاقليات من اهل التوحيد وايضا اهلنا في العراق وماذا يفعل بهم واهلنا في لبنان وهلم جرا

لا تنسى المذابح التي ارتكبت في حق الفلسطيين تحت ايدي حزب الشيطان والاسد في مخيمات اللاجئين

كل التي تريده ايران هو تشكيل هلال مجوسي لمحاصرة الجزيرة العربيه وتستخدم بعض من اغبياء الشيعة وتطلق شعارات رنانة في محاولة لكسب التعاطف العربي معها عن طريق متاجرتها بالقضية الفلسطينة واللعب على الوتر الحساس واشعال الفتنة الطائفية واطلاق الشعارات الزائفة ضد اسرائيل وامريكا وهي لم تطلق رصاصة واحدة اتجاهم على مدى التاريخ بل عن طريق زج المتخلفين من الشيعة في الصفوف الامامية وايضا كسب تعاطف من هم على شاكلتك من جهلاء الوطن العربي في صفوفها

قولي متى اخر مره تبرعت ايران لفلسطين ببناء مستشفى اومدرسة او وحدة سكنية او حتى معدات طبية او اغاثية غذائية او حتى مالية ؟

ياخي عيب عليك والله ماعندك مبادىء ثابتة ولا اخلاقيات، اصحى ياخي واطلع من القوقعة اللي عايش فيها

اذا فلسطين محتلة فكمان سوريا محتلة ولبنان محتلة والعراق محتل وافغانستان محتل وكشمير محتلة

اي واحد يقول تعيش فلسطين صفيت معاه وحتى لو قالك الشيطان اعبدني واصير في صفك راح تسويها

السعودية ودول الخليج ياما ضحت برجالها و قدمت عدة تنازلات في سبيل القضية الفلسطينيه ودائما ما تدعمها في جميع المنظمات الحقوقية والانسانية والتعليمية والطبية وفي الاجتماعات الدولية حتى انه تنازلت عن مقعد مجلس الامن ووصفته بازدواج المعايير قبل عدة اشهر بسبب تعنت المجلس في حل القضية
ايضا لا ننسى موقفها في محاولة اعادة اللحمة بين اطراف الشعب الفلسطيني عن طريق اتفاق مكة واتفاق الدوحة واتفاق القاهرة ولكن للاسف نقضت حماس العهد والميثاق بعد الحلف على كتاب الله

تذكر الاية الكريمة ان الله لايغير مابي قوم حتى يغيرو ما بي انفسهم

@Yzd Khalifa

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom