What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@al-Hasani @Mahmoud_EGY

How I see the future: A LOT WORSE

Past 10 years:

Let's look at events that unfolded in the Arabic world the past 10 years specifically following 9/11. Israel saw a rising Iraq, I don't need to explain this, Iraq was invaded and divided into sub regions with no military. It is know serving as a security force. Israel has left Gaza under siege and Gaza suffers from over 30% unemployment and settlements and settler population in West Bank have increased significantly. Jordan has poverty but relatively has been the same. We saw what occurred in Libya, Tunis, Egypt, Iraq, Bahrain, Yemen, Syria, Algeria, Sudan, Lebanon, Gaza, and on and on. We see GCC development but also foreign policy that is disappointing. We've seen Iran foreign policy and sponsorship. Now look at Arabic countries as a coalition, we don't have any impact on our nations politically or strategically. We serve no purpose in life almost.

US and Israel policy:

Like I've told you guys, these two allies don't care about who's the good or bad guy, they care that we divide our nations and fight each other. In other words, we have 99 problems and Israel ain't one. Now, let me explain what I mean, I don't mean they're keeping us distracted from them. Even if Arabic nations become powerful tomorrow I don't want them doing anything to israel. That's not my point, my point is look what's happened to our nations at the expense of Israel. Iraq was destroyed, now people are being killed everyday there is no stability which in turn means no economy can be regulated and our populations suffer as a result. Look what happened in Libya, for their own oil benefits they made sure the country gets weakened and unstable. Egypt is experiencing bad hatred between two sides, and mahmoud, don't tell me your military is doing the right thing, I told there's no right side in this. People are adding fuel to the fire and who knows where these militants get weapons or if there are false flag attacks. These two people support Al Qaeda when it benefits them, so every case is different. Look at GCC, yes they have developed but they play no independent role brother Hasani, we can agree on this. However, these two allies make us feel like we do play a role but it's internally and it's al between our nations. This is what they want from us, all because of Israel's security massive conflicts are erupting. We also have stupid leadership which doesn't know how to deal with things properly but at the same time things can't be dealt with. Problem is, even if lesdership succeeded, we have a government which serves no purpose and our militaries serve our monarchies and governments remain corrupt. So both options are bad, we don't have no covert joint strategy or discuss our issues as a whole, we allow foreign nations to take lead and meddle in our affairs, they exploit our people, use us for oil and what they've done to the Middle East is horrific. We are victims of severe imperialism.

Future 10 years:

-Egypt will be divided and at a desperate state
-Gaza will be in a desperate state
-Israel will go on offensive against all Palestinians and try to annex West Bank
-Israel will attack Lebanon or instigate instability in Lebanon
-Lebanon will see more instability
-Syria will see more bloodshed
-Libya will have a worsening economic state
-GCC will stay the same and allow this conspiracy against us to occur and if they try to prevent it they will suffer consequences
-Yemen is now going to be divided into regions
-Iraq will see an even worse humanitarian crisis
-Jordan's economy will slowly deteriorate
-Jordan will fell isolated
-Iran will have two options, completely surrender to West or face destruction
-Saudi Arabia will start to realize where the West stands
-Sudan will continue as it is
-Israel will expand its borders(remember they haven't declared their borders)

Isn't this all crazy? You guys think this is all a result of our affairs? Hell no, I've never seen a region like this, it isn't a coincidence and while this all occurs the West will aid Israel in every imaginable form and justify their actions. This is all that is occurring, these people despise us and want us all to to kill each other all because we oppose this US Israeli hegemony lead by same war criminals. Only way to avoid this is to say okay, we will let you decide our foriegn policy, we won't make any moves without your permission and we will devolve economic ties allow foreigners to take our jobs ...etc....just like the GCC is doing. We completely sold our souls basically, please tell me of one Arabic nation or entity which spoke out against Israel or sympathized with Palestinians and managed to survive? NONE

Examples:

-Saudi king Faisial assassinated after speech he made calling to support Palestinians
-Saddam Hussein wanted a strong Arabic nation he later opposed this hegemony and Iraq was invaded and completely wrecked
-Hezbollah and Hamas and any Palestinian organization faced many measures
-Syria is now destroyed
-Iran is facing severe sanctions and military threats, isolation.
-MB served two years and was ousted
-Qatar gave aid to Gaza and was condemned
-Turkey was presented as 'terrorist regime' after flotilla incident where their civilians were killed
-Gaza facing humanitarian crisis
-West Bank occupied
-Abbas threatened recently by USA that if he doesn't submit to the proposal he will suffer same fate as Arafat(poisoned to death by covered up by slaves of Israel)
-US taking military action against armed conveys going to Gaza
-Europe giving Israel billions in aid, military weapons, aiding settlement projects

I can go on and on....seriously...all these people did wrong was sympathize with their brothers. You guys think this shit is normal? This so called 'tiny nation' has relentless power to do what it wants and get foreign nations to act in its behalf and only nation in world that's allowed a nuclear weapons program that is covert, allowed to deal with South Africa, allowed to assisinaite whomever they wish, alllowed to lead a brutal military occupation, there's nothing they aren't allowed to do.

Everytime we seek to ease the siege on Gaza Israel attacks Gaza to tell people oh look rockets, and people accept this shit. Do you think it's out free will? No way, no country in the world has this much power and immunity to international law. All these so called 'actions' against them are just for show.

So either you do what GCC does, or we will declare a war on your religion, or you will be destroyed from within. Or end up like Iran.

We have no freedom to even sympathize with our brothers and they keep pitching us against each other.

This just what I see 10 years from now mark my words and this is why I focus on Israel so much. They aren't a tiny innocent country minding their own business, they have privileges not even superpowers have. Because of holocaust ? Bullshit, many other millions have been massacred in history and starved to death, etc....but you will realize in western nations especially America the only tragic event in the world was the holocaust, half of my 6th grade english class was about the holocaust. I'm not making this up

Why do you think these people joke about destroying our countries? Or making any genocidal comments? They know nothing will happen to them they are free to do as they wish and people serve their interest for them.

Even at one point Hamas caught foreign intelligence agencies trying to spy on Hamas military wing in Gaza...why? Because it's crazy, they serve Jews literally. I can bring the articles

Also US military members are given an indoctrination course teaching them that Islam is the enemy and we must attack it everywhere and first thing is to show Hamas resistance fighters in the videos...then they are forced to accept notion that Israel (terrorist expansionist entity) is fighting terrorists and if you bekieve otherwise this could cost you your career and Israeli forces train them off the bat.

This is ridiculous, why do think Allah(SWT) told us they are the most wicked entity on earth? They even put God on trial once and they challenge him constantly. Why do you think our hadith says Jews will be in the worst hellfire?

Europeans are now under Jewish hegemony and they know this but they are hopeless, who do you think allows immigration into European nations ? Jewish lead groups to make everybody hate us.

They have been getting European help for decades

Ohh, i didn't know we were gettin European help.

Care to explain ? I would be enlightened. :)

On a second thought.... don't mind me. I have looked at previous pages and seen Turkish invasion. :lol:

Arab section seriously in need of a mod.

On a second thought.... don't mind me. I have looked at previous pages and seen Turkish invasion. :lol:

Don't listen to @al-Hasani hes dating Danish Ladies by the dozen on one hand & complaining about Europeans on the other ! :whistle:

Yes, help as in being a NATO member for nearly 70 years. Help as in starting up a military industry that slowly but steadily has moved towards self-sufficiency. It's been a long process. A process that non-NATO member states don't have an access to in the same way by virtue of not being part of the NATO. Turkey has done well on that area but it was excepted. It would be strange if the opposite was the case. It is good to see.:)

No, the two Turkish troll just need to leave or stop trolling until a moderator gets appointed that can deal with them and other similar trolls no matter where they are from. Notice that we reacted similar to an Arab that trolled yesterday night.

Don't listen to @al-Hasani hes dating Danish Ladies by the dozen on one hand & complaining about Europeans on the other ! :whistle:

No, I actually don't find Northern Europeans or blondes attractive AT ALL. I prefer Arab women, Latinos, Southern Europeans and women from the ME in general. Similar for all 4 is that they are Caucasians and in general somewhat similar looking at least often.:azn:

Oh, I also find some of the Horners (Eastern Africans) quite beautiful.:azn:

But there are beautiful women in all countries and among all people.

LOL, I am not anti-European at all. I have lived in Europe for years and have European relatives. So that would be strange.:enjoy:

@Hazzy997

That was a long post 7abibi. I agree with many of your points. Let me be back for an answer in the next few days. Don't feel like starting complicated discussions in a thread that can turn into trolling.

@al-Hasani in Denmark. :woot:

I don't think he will find time to date...... I bet, he is shivering and wondering why did he leave his warm homeland. :)

Actually parts of KSA are pretty damn cold during winter and at nights especially. It also snows often and the mountain regions in the northern provinces are cold during winter (2-3 months). It's actually not that cold here in Denmark due to the oceanic climate. It is much colder in Central and Eastern Europe. I bet that the winter has been colder in Ankara than in all places of Denmark. The coldest temperature during the day in Denmark (Copenhagen) has been -5 since Winter arrived in late November. At night -10. But that's only for a few days. Most of the time it's 5-10 degrees celcius. Here in January the average was 4.5 I think.

The problem is just that the sun never nearly shines here. It's really sick. Always cloudy or rainy. During this winter that is. We had sunshine for 2-3 hours today. The first hours of sunshine in 10 days or so.:hitwall::tsk: THat's why so many people are depressive here during the winter and elsewhere in Northern and Central Europe. It's even worse in Scandinavia (Sweden, Norway, Finland) where the sun never shines (often) during the winter months and the days are extremely short…. Horrible. Just horrible.:o:o_O8-)

Last edited:
@Sinan @al-Hasani - I think @Hazzy997 hates me ! :(

Thats why he isn't talking to me ! :cray:

Give him some nice Kashmiri cuisine and pronounce your hatred for Israel then he will love you. Just joking. Nobody hates anybody here. Sometimes there are heated and more often than not pointless debates. But that's what it is. Nothing more than that.

Talking about that lack of sunshine in Northern Europe during winter and the extremely short days compared to the rest of Europe, especially Southwestern.

Actually there is something beautiful about those chilly but sunny winter days of Riyadh where the temperate is about 10-15 degrees. Often 18-19 degrees. Or sunshine during the winter in mountainous areas.

In my opinion Sana'a has one of the most perfect climates in the ME due to being located nearly 2500 meters above sea level.

Sana'a - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Or that of Ibb.

Ibb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Many mountainous towns, provinces and regions of KSA have a similar climate. For instance Al-Baha @Arabian Legend 's beautiful and ancient hometown which is even colder!

Al Bahah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@Armstrong

Last edited:
Give him some nice Kashmiri cuisine and pronounce your hatred for Israel then he will love you. Just joking. Nobody hates anybody here. Sometimes there are heated and more often than not pointless debates. But that's what it is. Nothing more than that.

I'm on the Palestinian Side but I don't think they are on my side ! :(

Thats what keeps the friction between me & @Hazzy997 - That Chubby Bunny from Gaza hasn't once supported me on the Kashmir Issue ! :cry:

@al-Hasani @Mahmoud_EGY

How I see the future: A LOT WORSE

Past 10 years:

Let's look at events that unfolded in the Arabic world the past 10 years specifically following 9/11. Israel saw a rising Iraq, I don't need to explain this, Iraq was invaded and divided into sub regions with no military. It is know serving as a security force. Israel has left Gaza under siege and Gaza suffers from over 30% unemployment and settlements and settler population in West Bank have increased significantly. Jordan has poverty but relatively has been the same. We saw what occurred in Libya, Tunis, Egypt, Iraq, Bahrain, Yemen, Syria, Algeria, Sudan, Lebanon, Gaza, and on and on. We see GCC development but also foreign policy that is disappointing. We've seen Iran foreign policy and sponsorship. Now look at Arabic countries as a coalition, we don't have any impact on our nations politically or strategically. We serve no purpose in life almost.

US and Israel policy:

Like I've told you guys, these two allies don't care about who's the good or bad guy, they care that we divide our nations and fight each other. In other words, we have 99 problems and Israel ain't one. Now, let me explain what I mean, I don't mean they're keeping us distracted from them. Even if Arabic nations become powerful tomorrow I don't want them doing anything to israel. That's not my point, my point is look what's happened to our nations at the expense of Israel. Iraq was destroyed, now people are being killed everyday there is no stability which in turn means no economy can be regulated and our populations suffer as a result. Look what happened in Libya, for their own oil benefits they made sure the country gets weakened and unstable. Egypt is experiencing bad hatred between two sides, and mahmoud, don't tell me your military is doing the right thing, I told there's no right side in this. People are adding fuel to the fire and who knows where these militants get weapons or if there are false flag attacks. These two people support Al Qaeda when it benefits them, so every case is different. Look at GCC, yes they have developed but they play no independent role brother Hasani, we can agree on this. However, these two allies make us feel like we do play a role but it's internally and it's al between our nations. This is what they want from us, all because of Israel's security massive conflicts are erupting. We also have stupid leadership which doesn't know how to deal with things properly but at the same time things can't be dealt with. Problem is, even if lesdership succeeded, we have a government which serves no purpose and our militaries serve our monarchies and governments remain corrupt. So both options are bad, we don't have no covert joint strategy or discuss our issues as a whole, we allow foreign nations to take lead and meddle in our affairs, they exploit our people, use us for oil and what they've done to the Middle East is horrific. We are victims of severe imperialism.

Future 10 years:

-Egypt will be divided and at a desperate state
-Gaza will be in a desperate state
-Israel will go on offensive against all Palestinians and try to annex West Bank
-Israel will attack Lebanon or instigate instability in Lebanon
-Lebanon will see more instability
-Syria will see more bloodshed
-Libya will have a worsening economic state
-GCC will stay the same and allow this conspiracy against us to occur and if they try to prevent it they will suffer consequences
-Yemen is now going to be divided into regions
-Iraq will see an even worse humanitarian crisis
-Jordan's economy will slowly deteriorate
-Jordan will fell isolated
-Iran will have two options, completely surrender to West or face destruction
-Saudi Arabia will start to realize where the West stands
-Sudan will continue as it is
-Israel will expand its borders(remember they haven't declared their borders)

Isn't this all crazy? You guys think this is all a result of our affairs? Hell no, I've never seen a region like this, it isn't a coincidence and while this all occurs the West will aid Israel in every imaginable form and justify their actions. This is all that is occurring, these people despise us and want us all to to kill each other all because we oppose this US Israeli hegemony lead by same war criminals. Only way to avoid this is to say okay, we will let you decide our foriegn policy, we won't make any moves without your permission and we will devolve economic ties allow foreigners to take our jobs ...etc....just like the GCC is doing. We completely sold our souls basically, please tell me of one Arabic nation or entity which spoke out against Israel or sympathized with Palestinians and managed to survive? NONE

Examples:

-Saudi king Faisial assassinated after speech he made calling to support Palestinians
-Saddam Hussein wanted a strong Arabic nation he later opposed this hegemony and Iraq was invaded and completely wrecked
-Hezbollah and Hamas and any Palestinian organization faced many measures
-Syria is now destroyed
-Iran is facing severe sanctions and military threats, isolation.
-MB served two years and was ousted
-Qatar gave aid to Gaza and was condemned
-Turkey was presented as 'terrorist regime' after flotilla incident where their civilians were killed
-Gaza facing humanitarian crisis
-West Bank occupied
-Abbas threatened recently by USA that if he doesn't submit to the proposal he will suffer same fate as Arafat(poisoned to death by covered up by slaves of Israel)
-US taking military action against armed conveys going to Gaza
-Europe giving Israel billions in aid, military weapons, aiding settlement projects

I can go on and on....seriously...all these people did wrong was sympathize with their brothers. You guys think this shit is normal? This so called 'tiny nation' has relentless power to do what it wants and get foreign nations to act in its behalf and only nation in world that's allowed a nuclear weapons program that is covert, allowed to deal with South Africa, allowed to assisinaite whomever they wish, alllowed to lead a brutal military occupation, there's nothing they aren't allowed to do.

Everytime we seek to ease the siege on Gaza Israel attacks Gaza to tell people oh look rockets, and people accept this shit. Do you think it's out free will? No way, no country in the world has this much power and immunity to international law. All these so called 'actions' against them are just for show.

So either you do what GCC does, or we will declare a war on your religion, or you will be destroyed from within. Or end up like Iran.

We have no freedom to even sympathize with our brothers and they keep pitching us against each other.

This just what I see 10 years from now mark my words and this is why I focus on Israel so much. They aren't a tiny innocent country minding their own business, they have privileges not even superpowers have. Because of holocaust ? Bullshit, many other millions have been massacred in history and starved to death, etc....but you will realize in western nations especially America the only tragic event in the world was the holocaust, half of my 6th grade english class was about the holocaust. I'm not making this up

Why do you think these people joke about destroying our countries? Or making any genocidal comments? They know nothing will happen to them they are free to do as they wish and people serve their interest for them.

Even at one point Hamas caught foreign intelligence agencies trying to spy on Hamas military wing in Gaza...why? Because it's crazy, they serve Jews literally. I can bring the articles

Also US military members are given an indoctrination course teaching them that Islam is the enemy and we must attack it everywhere and first thing is to show Hamas resistance fighters in the videos...then they are forced to accept notion that Israel (terrorist expansionist entity) is fighting terrorists and if you bekieve otherwise this could cost you your career and Israeli forces train them off the bat.

This is ridiculous, why do think Allah(SWT) told us they are the most wicked entity on earth? They even put God on trial once and they challenge him constantly. Why do you think our hadith says Jews will be in the worst hellfire?

Europeans are now under Jewish hegemony and they know this but they are hopeless, who do you think allows immigration into European nations ? Jewish lead groups to make everybody hate us.
i disagree the US is going out of our region they getting weaker every day what happened in iraq cant happan anymore they paid the price also Egypt can never be divided a Algira morocoo GCC are safe for now iran will be more friendly to the US i feel bad about syria libya sudan they need some time to be as they once was

Yes, help as in being a NATO member for nearly 70 years. Help as in starting up a military industry that slowly but steadily has moved towards self-sufficiency. It's been a long process. A process that non-NATO member states don't have an access to in the same way by virtue of not being part of the NATO.

Contrary to common belief Turkey received no or minimal help from West when it comes to military industry.

In 1930s we had our own planes which have been built on Turkish factories. Also we made our indigenous car with the very same way. In 1950s with the US marshall aid and with speculated US schemes. These factories closed....

Until 1970s we were highly %90 -%95 dependent on foreign military hardware. When we invaded Cyprus in 1974, US sanctions placed on Turkey and it crippled Turkish Military.

After this incident we started our own military industry. Roketsan, TAI, Aselsan most of the companies have been established in 1970s.

NATO did help us by sanctioning us, forcing us to produce our military hardware.

Also when you look at Turkish military products like, Altay Tank, Fırtına Howitzers, MBRLs most of the ToT comes from either from China or South Korea.

Today NATO's policy towards Turkey remains unchanged you can see it, in our effort to strike a deal with Chinese to acquire know how of HQ-9 air defence missile.

No, the two Turkish troll just need to leave or stop trolling until a moderator gets appointed that can deal with them and other similar trolls no matter where they are from.

Lolz, Trolls will be trolls, you need mod to handle them. You can't simply ask them to leave or simply engage them ( as this action will derail the original topic.)

That said, i don't have disputes with the two Turkish poster you mentioned.

@Sinan

I don't know enough about the history of the Turkish military in recent years to counter, agree or disagree with what you are writing. All I know for a fact though is that being a NATO member has its often very big benefits in that connection and that all ME countries have used European/American design and help for all their native products and projects.

Anyway thanks for the explanation. I need to do some reading on this. But I am sure that you are right on most instances.

Well, if we don't have a moderator all we can do is ask people not to troll, whoever they are or leave the thread. Other than that all users should and are welcome. Even those who in the past have made anti-Arab posts. But that's just my opinion.

i disagree the US is going out of our region they getting weaker every day what happened in iraq cant happan anymore they paid the price also Egypt can never be divided a Algira morocoo GCC are safe for now iran will be more friendly to the US i feel bad about syria libya sudan they need some time to be as they once was

I think that you are right, Mahmoud. I don't really agree with the doomsday prophecies of the region and the ME as a whole either. Things are moving in an excellent direction and rapidly. At least in the GCC. The effects have already been seen but many more will be seen in the upcoming years. There is no reason to why Egypt cannot take the same road. The potential is there. Also I don't believe that Egypt will get portioned either. Many of the Arab countries have one of the strongest social fabrics and national pride on earth. So it's not like you can divide people that easily. Same with Yemen which people use similar arguments about. Also federalism does not mean division. USA has federalism. Russia etc. Dozens of other countries such as Brazil, Australia, Germany, Mexico, Canada etc. With no major problems outside of those you see in Russia which have nothing to do with federalism simply just that Russians are ruling non-Russians and their native lands which they invaded very recently (200-150 years ago).

Federalism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
I don't know enough about the history of the Turkish military in recent years to counter, agree or disagree with what you are writing. All I know for a fact though is that being a NATO member has its often very big benefits in that connection and that all ME countries have used European/American design and help for all their native products and projects.

Anyway thanks for the explanation. I need to do some reading on this. But I am sure that you are right on most instances.

Please do so mate. :)

It will be amusing to know;

How Germany sold Leopard A6 to Greece but denied Turkey, so we created Altay tank.
How US sold Apache to Greece but denied Turkey, so we created T-129
How US denied Turkey for the sales of Predator, so we created ANKA.

I mean forget sharing ToT, joint production, West even didn't allow Turkey to purchase military hardware off the shelf on the most occasions.

Well, if we don't have a moderator all we can do is ask people not to troll, whoever they are or leave the thread. Other than that all users should and are welcome. Even those who in the past have made anti-Arab posts. But that's just my opinion.

-ME section will be modless forever.

-Turkish section has no mod for a time and continue without a mod.

-Also traffic in Arab section isn't great, meaning no mod for you guys too.

Allowing trolls, colliding opposite ideas (for example; Arab vs Iranian), sparks a heated discussion thus increased traffic = $

My opinion is with the same with you but it is unimportant because money matters, for the site owner. :agree:

Please do so mate. :)

It will be amusing to know;

How Germany sold Leopard A6 to Greece but denied Turkey, so we created Altay tank.
How US sold Apache to Greece but denied Turkey, so we created T-129
How US denied Turkey for the sales of Predator, so we created ANKA.

I mean forget sharing ToT, joint production, West even didn't allow Turkey to purchase military hardware off the shelf on the most occasions.

-ME section will be modless forever.

-Turkish section has no mod for a time and continue without a mod.

-Also traffic in Arab section isn't great, meaning no mod for you guys too.

Allowing trolls, colliding opposite ideas (for example; Arab vs Iranian), sparks a heated discussion thus increased traffic = $

My opinion is with the same with you but it is unimportant because money matters, for the site owner. :agree:

Aha. But did you not get help from the outside then? Don't you train with NATO? Don't you have NATO advisers and have that for years? Don't NATO have nukes in Turkey? I mean there must be some kind of cooperation that benefits NATO member states that non-NATO member states have no access to by virtue of being non-members. Of course there is also a internal rivalry in NATO but with all due respect then NATO is controlled by USA and I don't see Turkey ever rivaling them or any other country in the ME. How come that China and South Korea have been willing to help, China being a non-NATO member? That's great.

Yes, I am afraid that you are right.

Actually our discussion would fit more on the Turkish section where more Turks could participate or on the military section.;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom