What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Let's end it Hasani, on a serious note...let's discuss our Arabic nations. I want us to all get together and discuss our regional situation.

Us all together will lead to bigger 'trolling' then Atatwolf joining the scene as long as you know that there are Safavids like me.

Well, just search "Atatwolf + Iranian women" on this forum and you will find plenty of material.

That's exactly the problem. That's what pisses me off. Him acting all innocent. It's pathetic. At least when we Arabs and Iranians had heated debates, it has cooled down now and been the case in the last few weeks, we never made a secret of that being the case. At least be a man and admit that your sole intention was/is to troll. If he was some new user that never had a history of insulting Arabs, trolling constantly, getting banned every 2 week, trolling Iranians, Chinese, Arabs, Europeans etc. this might have been different.

When we get, if we ever get an Arab moderator again, he should perms-ban him immediately as well. I will at least notify him about doing so.

Are you drunk? Because your troll friend started it. Yes, I quickly mentioned the economy. The GCC alone has 2 times the economy of your country. Let alone the whole Arab world. So let us just drop it. Nobody is comparing themselves to you or anybody else in the region.

Are you drunk? Turkey alone has at least 3 times food, steal, and defense products than the economy of your country. Let alone the whole Turkic world. So let us just drop it. Nobody is comparing themselves to you or anybody else in the region.

After this one im done guys in any chill thread, coffee house, what ever you wanna call them.

ي شباب العرب...كيف شافين مستقبلنا فل علام العربي؟ و لا قضية فلسطين؟

بدي احكي انو منا اسمع خبر عن جيوش العربية بنسطش عشان جيوش العربية مش امنظمين لا يدفعو عن بعض هما امنظمين لا يحطو الشعب في مكانهوم

شو رأيكم فل موضوع؟ بجد احنا ضعف فل عقل ول قوة و سلاحنا المفروض يكون ضد اسرايل و أمريكية

@Mahmoud_EGY @al-Hasani @Frogman @Hadbani @Tunisian Marine Corps @SALMAN AL-FARSI .....

Will make a long detailed reply tomorrow. I want you to read some articles first. Arabic ones of course. No, they are independent articles with no affiliation to any Arabic TV outlet etc. Nor any religious party or organization. Just intellectuals. Some living abroad.

Also we must be realistic and solve the problems of the region and in every separate country before having such big thoughts and plans. It's great to think big and be positive but USA is the sole superpower of the world and will be for quite some time. Necessarily being anti-American is neither the best idea as of now. A balanced policy is the way forward. For instance the biggest trading partner by far of the GCC is China. Many other Arab countries are cooperating with China etc. Another big partner is India. It's all about having as many friends as possible and playing your cards rightly. No separate country in the ME can become a global superpower. At most a regional. Unless the Arab world merges into some federal states but that is unlikely to happen anytime soon if ever. So.

Science, technology, maths, engineering, mutual cooperation etc. is the solution and way forward if you ask me. Also the sectarianism needs to be dealt with somehow. No reason for Iraqis killing each other, Yemenis and others. Whether it is religious, political, ethnic or regional sectarianism. All are equally as bad.

Are you drunk? Turkey alone has at least 3 times food, steal, and defense products than the economy of your country. Let alone the whole Turkic world. So let us just drop it. Nobody is comparing themselves to you or anybody else in the region.

After this one im done guys in any chill thread, coffee house, what ever you wanna call them.

Thanks for writing nonsense and copying my correct reply because you can't take the fact that the GCC alone, let alone the WHOLE Arab world, has an economy that is nearly 2 times bigger than yours and which is rapidly growing and by each year being less reliant on natural resources. Well, you proclaimed that you had posted your last post 2 hours ago. You somehow did not fulfill that wish neither do I think that you will do it now.

Last edited:
GCC only consumes.

That’s all that you need to know to end this discussion.

GCC only consumes.

You're really fascinating, you first tell me your presence is why we can't get along than proceed to cause fitnah right away making provocative statements. Get out of this thread if you're going to be stupid like that.

Only a Jew would come here and deliberately attempt to create divide right away.

GCC only consumes.

You will be up for a surprise very soon. And that's not even correct anyway. Not in the case of KSA. But we have had that discussion a few times where I and several other users, not even Arabs or from the area, refuted your claim.

You know about the realities of this region and its politics in the past 100 years and that the ME is not what it once was. So everything takes a long time and is not done overnight. You should know this more than anyone else being an Iraqi and Turkmen.
We know about all the problems and also know what should be done to face them and correct them. That's all that matters and most importantly making the right steps to solve them. That's what KSA has been doing for the past 10 years and the effects have already been very clear and will be even more so every year from now on.

I am sure that most ME countries will grow in the future and instead of creating division we should cooperate. At least the Arab countries. Even the non-Arab too. If we look past the silly discussions. Money is king in our society today and the age of invasions has long ended as well.

You're really fascinating, you first tell me your presence is why we can't get along than proceed to cause fitnah right away making provocative statements. Get out of this thread if you're going to be stupid like that.

Only a Jew would come here and deliberately attempt to create divide right away.

I don’t feel like reading stories of bullshit by people speaking in the name of 1 large Arab state ( playing Pan Arabist ) whilst on another occasion having a complete different ideology, state nationalism. Not accepted.

They cannot even produce toilet paper on their own if not for some foreigners setting up that factory.

Rergarding Jews I prefer not saying such things, this shows backwardness and opens a door for other racism/discrimination.

I don’t feel like reading stories of bullshit by people speaking in the name of 1 large Arab state ( playing Pan Arabist ) whilst on another occasion having a complete different ideology, state nationalism. Not accepted.

They cannot even produce toilet paper on their own if not for some foreigners setting up that factory.

Rergarding Jews I prefer not saying such things, this shows backwardness and opens a door for other racism/discrimination.

:lol:

We are not talking about one state but mutual cooperation.

KSA is more independent and self-sufficient than Iraq will be for a long, long time. Don't make me laugh. Do you see anyone making dumb comments about Iraq despite them easily having material for trolling for 1 straight year?

Yet, you are deliberately provoking. Already one contradiction there.

Nobody forces you to take part in this discussion if you are only spreading negativity and making nonsense claims.

You will be up for a surprise very soon. And that's not even correct anyway. Not in the case of KSA. But we have had that discussion a few times where I and several other users, not even Arabs or from the area, refuted your claim.

You know about the realities of this region and its politics in the past 100 years and that the ME is not what it once was. So everything takes a long time and is not done overnight. You should know this more than anyone else being an Iraqi and Turkmen.
We know about all the problems and also know what should be done to face them and correct them. That's all that matters and most importantly making the right steps to solve them. That's what KSA has been doing for the past 10 years and the effects have already been very clear and will be even more so every year from now on.

I am sure that most ME countries will grow in the future and instead of creating division we should cooperate. At least the Arab countries. Even the non-Arab too. If we look past the silly discussions. Money is king in our society today and the age of invasions has long ended as well.

Quit the supremacism, Turkey is ahead of all Arab states combined in case of industry, simply accept it it’s the truth.

UAE’s industry is nothing, brings some foreigners to build and design stuff, the entire state runs on foreigners. Kick them out and the state collapses.

What Arab state? Do you even know how to read Arabic? LOL

That's not what we were discussing.

Quit the supremacism, Turkey is ahead of all Arab states combined in case of industry, simply accept it it’s the truth.

UAE’s industry is nothing, brings some foreigners to build and design stuff, the entire state runs on foreigners. Kick them out and the state collapses.

Nothing to do with supremacism. What are you talking about? Who started to mention anything about the military sector? That's one tiny part of an economy. Besides Turkey is a NATO member and have been that since the end of WW2 nearly. They have been getting European help for decades while that could never be given to any Arab state for political reasons. So no wonder that they are ahead. It would be pathetic if they were not. But this is slowly changing which is positive. The economy is already very big and growing rapidly in the case of GCC and some other Arab states as well.

Besides the military sector is once again a small part of the economy. Also that's why being blessed with enormous natural resources is sometimes a curse rather than a blessing. It forces you to take the easy way out. But once again that approach is changing and we have seen signs of this.

:lol:

We are not talking about one state but mutual cooperation.

KSA is more independent and self-sufficient than Iraq will be for a long, long time. Don't make me laugh. Do you see anyone making dumb comments about Iraq despite them easily having material for trolling for 1 straight year?

Yet, you are deliberately provoking. Already one contradiction there.

Nobody forces you to take part in this discussion if you are only spreading negativity and making nonsense claims.

tariq+aziz.jpg

What Arab state? Do you even know how to read Arabic? LOL

That's not what we were discussing.

No I can’t read it.

Though, there are more Iranians then Saudis that read the Arabic script, that must mean a lot.

Back
Top Bottom