What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Look buddy i dont know if your doing this intentionally or not but you started the conversation with something like ''Turks have other ingredients in kuskus than Arabs because they dont have these in desert''.

Now imagine an Arab would say something similar in our section, how would you react?
I dont know about you but i think thats not really the best way to start a conversation.
It was not exactly like that but I did say Turks used other ingredients. Only later I said those can't be found in the desert.

Although I might have said it differently. This is not a reason to attack Turks. It just started about food and the topic went another direction because of his lies.

He takes the topic too seriously. It is just food. No need to make more of it.

Tiny compared to the Arab world.
Nobody has compared the Arab world with Turkey. Are you kidding? I am not the one visiting the Turkish section and trolling while looking for attention. Get off your high horse. It's the other way around.
Yes you did compare your self to turkey
Untitlednnn.jpg

@al-Hasani

Put it aside habibi, there are always small elements that try to put us up against each other, often these elements could be false flaggers and in real world examples usually Americans and Israelis.....

They don't want us developing any comfort together they want us to be strange from each other.

Whenever there are good developments in the Muslim world small elements come to ruin it and these are what Israelis want.

Lets both shake hands and put an end to this.

I suggest you should read that serial trolls posts or better see his user history and that in connection to Arabs. I will explain more tomorrow in Arabic. He also claims to be a Muslim but constantly talks about some pagan Central Asian God. Not worth it. Remember the other trolls that have now been perma-banned that I warned you and others about?

We will not have respect for people who abuse our hospitality with the sole intention to troll. You know what started this debate and you also know that it was deliberate since such idiotic and ignorant claims is his trade mark to start a debate so he can include Turkey etc. The usual soap opera. Just ask among Iranians, other Arab users, Chinese etc. They will give you the exact same answer.
We don't troll the Turkish section and whenever we have been there we have always been respectful even when we had discussions. That kalb will not learn it so we need to tell him the hard way. If there was an Arab moderator he would get banned or at least banned from this thread so nobody would listen to his crap.

@Truth Seeking Missile

In terms of geography. That was all. Your troll friend was the one who started making ignorant and false comparisons. When countered with facts by me he started to cry and you joined. Letter you were countered by Chinese and other users that also posted sources to refute your lies.

Untitlednnn.jpg
I suggest you should read that serial trolls posts or better see his user history and that in connection to Arabs. I will explain more tomorrow in Arabic. He also claims to be a Muslim but constantly talks about some pagan Central Asian God. Not worth it. Remember the other trolls that have now been perma-banned that I warned you and others about?

We will not have respect for people who abuse our hospitality with the sole intention to troll. You know what started this debate and you also know that it was deliberate since such idiotic and ignorant claims is his trade mark to start a debate so he can include Turkey etc. The usual soap opera. Just ask among Iranians, other Arab users, Chinese etc. They will give you the exact same answer.
We don't troll the Turkish section and whenever we have been there we have always been respectful even when we had discussions. That kalb will not learn it so we need to tell him the hard way. If there was an Arab moderator he would get banned or at least banned from this thread so nobody would listen to his crap.

@Truth Seeking Missile

In terms of geography. That was all. Your troll friend was the one who started making ignorant and false comparisons.
So you did compare the arab world to turkey.. thank you for being honest but you forgot economy also.

I haven't seen his posts about his erotic conquests, but him saying it wouldn't surprise me. To be honest we have a problem in Iranian section where extremist Turks and extremist Iranics insult each other. Atatwolf feeds off of that negative energy in order to troll.

He was doing this same trolling in the Iranian thread, pretending to be all innocent while giving subliminal insults. Luckily Serpentine thread-banned him from the Iranian chill thread. I suggest you take it up with mods to thread-ban him from here as well.

Well, just search "Atatwolf + Iranian women" on this forum and you will find plenty of material.

That's exactly the problem. That's what pisses me off. Him acting all innocent. It's pathetic. At least when we Arabs and Iranians had heated debates, it has cooled down now and been the case in the last few weeks, we never made a secret of that being the case. At least be a man and admit that your sole intention was/is to troll. If he was some new user that never had a history of insulting Arabs, trolling constantly, getting banned every 2 week, trolling Iranians, Chinese, Arabs, Europeans etc. this might have been different.

When we get, if we ever get an Arab moderator again, he should perms-ban him immediately as well. I will at least notify him about doing so.

View attachment 16397
So you did compare the arab world to turkey.. thank you for being honest but you forgot economy also.

Are you drunk? Because your troll friend started it. Yes, I quickly mentioned the economy. The GCC alone has 2 times the economy of your country. Let alone the whole Arab world. So let us just drop it. Nobody is comparing themselves to you or anybody else in the region.

View attachment 16397

We aren't foolish to attack or compare our countries at they worst times brother, look at Palestine, we face a brutal occupation. So I am naturally someone who promotes unity and humans naturally have emotions so these reactions are normal. No need to stay upset. :)

Just keep wolf calm and quiet and I do my part with Hasani and we get back on topic. :)

@al-Hasani

You keep going on don't you? @Hazzy997 it is not me, you see?

Al-hasani, can you please quote me when I made anti-Arab post? I can quote you when you used the word "Kazakh" as insult against Iranians.

You also made countless racist comments against Turks and Iranians. I can quote that too. I never made racist comments. It is just one of your many lies that other people also experienced from you.

You just keep repeating the same lines over and over. It is really fun to watch such a schitzophrenic person trying to make a point. THAT is what I enjoy. You made an innocent food conversation into this. Congratulations.

:lol:

Just pray that this section never gets an Arab moderator. He would perms-ban you in this case just like the Iranian moderator did. What a surprise.

It is more probable that you will get banned in a few days again anyway.

Go worship your Tungri or whatever it is Central Asian God. Maybe that will keep you quite.

@Hazzy997 I forgot to tell you that he is a Zionist as well.

@Truth Seeking Missile @atatwolf after reading the whole conversation, you two are wrong and should stop it now.

Espacially atatwolf, you should maybe thing about your formulation, to be honest i wouldnt react different than Al hasani or others if an Arab would talk like that in our section.

After all you started this flamewar and should end it now, before the whole forum become anti Turkish.

:lol:

Just pray that this section never gets an Arab moderator. He would perms-ban you in this case just like the Iranian moderator did. What a surprise.

It is more probable that you will get banned in a few days again anyway.

Go worship your Tungri or whatever it is Central Asian God. Maybe that will keep you quite.

Let's end it Hasani, on a serious note...let's discuss our Arabic nations. I want us to all get together and discuss our regional situation.

@Truth Seeking Missile @atatwolf after reading the whole conversation, you two are wrong and should stop it now.

Espacially atatwolf, you should maybe thing about your formulation, to be honest i wouldnt react different than Al hasani or others if an Arab would talk like that in our section.

After all you started this flamewar and should end it now, before the whole forum become anti Turkish.
Although I disagree, I didn't make any insults to Arabs. I agree we should stop here.

Al-hasani made many anti-Turkish statements before I even typed in arab thread so it couldnt be me why he is anti-Turkish or anti-Iranian.

@al-Hasani

Go to GHQ to complain to the Mods. Make sure you mention WebMaster. I believe Atatwolf is also false flagging as well, he lives in the Netherlands. I already complained about him there.

https://defence.pk/forums/general-headquarters.170/

Thanks for that one mate.

Not going to waste my time with him anymore though. I don't want to continue this petty debate that he started. Not for the first time mind you, he does it all the time as you already know and most Chinese, Iranian, European, Arab etc. users. I frankly consider him as nothing more than an uneducated kid and serial troll that bullshits most of the time.
Nor should we start any major Arab-Turkish flame war because of one troll when there has been close to no problems between Arab and Turkish users. When we Arab users visited the Turkish section we never trolled and never made any hidden remarks to create a troll war and provoke the others. We don't call them Mongols, Central Asian barbarians with no history etc. or whatever some idiotic trolls call them to deliberately start a fight. But he insists and then claims innocence. That's the most annoying part. Lastly I have spent far too much time on this idiotic debate. I seriously have to learn to ignore trolls.

ي شباب العرب...كيف شافين مستقبلنا فل علام العربي؟ و لا قضية فلسطين؟

بدي احكي انو منا اسمع خبر عن جيوش العربية بنسطش عشان جيوش العربية مش امنظمين لا يدفعو عن بعض هما امنظمين لا يحطو الشعب في مكانهوم

شو رأيكم فل موضوع؟ بجد احنا ضعف فل عقل ول قوة و سلاحنا المفروض يكون ضد اسرايل و أمريكية

@Mahmoud_EGY @al-Hasani @Frogman @Hadbani @Tunisian Marine Corps @SALMAN AL-FARSI .....

Back
Top Bottom