What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

ايران الان غير ايران زمان امريكا و ايران بيتفاهمو فى كل شى و قريب ممكن تلاقى علاقة ايران بالغرب زى قبل الثورة الايرانية

الله عالم ي اخي لأكن هما ضد اسرايل و.امحصرين عشان علاقة اسرايل و امريكية...عل اقل يعني الجيش تبعهم بشتغل ضد الهماجية فل منطقة

يارت كل الدول العرب هيك كمان

Actually it was by a complete accident. I was switching channels and then I saw his face and wanted to hear what he was rambling about. I did agree with some of his speech though but everything can make good speeches. The actions matter the most. I did agree when he referred to you know what (ISIS) and their bunch as a danger to Islam and the region. But he discussed this I believe before.

Do you still live at home and if not do you then have Arabic TV at your place? To keep track of the old world? Hamas TV probably.:lol:;) Don't disappoint me.

He does make good arguments and I respect him as a person as he plays a difficult role, remember Hezbollah first supported dialogue with opposition but they've been getting hordes of cash from Iran and they can't deny any favors Iran wants from it. However, hopefully we resolve our differences and Hezbollah still functions to protect Lebanon from Israel and eventually to secure disputed resources(natural gas) in the Mediterranean which Israel wishes to hog.

Yes I live home, I personally don't watch much tv at all I don't like popular media. :lol:

I prefer youtube when I want to watch some things :D

For media social media is a lot better, we don't have time to have fun anymore really. It's all about studying and working.

The two Turkish trolls still struggling to get attention after being humiliated by several users, even not only Arabs once again. A funny and desperate bunch.:lol:

You are living in your own world again with your lies. People were just sharing food until you started saying "this food is Arabic" .. "this food is not Turkish" and your usual jibberish about false history. Why can't you just take it easy. It is just food. You are approaching everything like it is a desert clan fight.

You are living in your own world again with your lies. People were just sharing food until you started saying "this food is Arabic" .. "this food is not Turkish" and your usual jibberish about false history. Why can't you just take it easy. It is just food. You are approaching everything like it is a desert clan fight.

Just stop.

@atatwolf

You are famous for being one of the biggest trolls on this forum. You are trolling every single thread nearly when not being banned. Just ask the majority of Arab, Chinese, Iranian, European etc. members. They all know your trolling games. Your ignorance, nonsense and constant attempts of trying to start discussions about your small country everywhere is extremely tiring. You are getting ridiculed on a daily basis. You suffer from delusion. Google that. Just in this thread alone 5-6 users have ridiculed you and we have all countered your false claims and ignorance. I have sticked to facts throughout the whole debate. You are the one that has a problem with facts hence why you only amount to trolling.

Yes, I will target any troll and enemy of my people that is spreading lies around here in our section. As was done not only by me but non-Arabs here (Chinese) and other users. So get used to it if you come here to troll again. Now get lost. Nobody here is interested in your nonsense and ignorance.

@Hazzy997

بالرغم من الاختلافات لا توجد حاجة لنعطي لأعدائنا وللذين يكرهوننا فرصة لتشويه سمعتنا.

Just in general.

Yes, I agree. However not with the actions of Hezbollah in Syria but you know this already.

@al-Hasani

Haha, enemy of your people because I talk about food. I won't address all your lies again since I respect Arabs like Hazzy. Most Turks don't even take you serious. Just like me. I will leave it at that. I advice my Turkish friend not to get his hand dirty with your lies.

@atatwolf

:lol:

You were trolling. Not taking about food. Besides I have seen enough of anti-Arab posts from your side so I believe it is better to STFU in your case and stop the playacting. Besides you were the one that was ridiculed by 3 Chinese users, me and 1-2 other users. Once again you did not even provide one single source and you were bullshitting as always while all the several users that countered you, including me, used plenty of sources and sticked to facts. You did not like that and started to cry.

Your likes are not needed here so as I said stick to your matters, such as that tungri or whatever dude that you often talk about and your imaginary unions between some 2-3 countries that nobody has heard about. We are not interested in them hence we do not troll your section although it would take a few minutes to do so.

@atatwolf

Your likes are not needed here so as I said stick to your matters, such as that tungri or whatever dude that you often talk about and your imaginary unions between some 2-3 countries that nobody has heard about.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I actually let out a laugh when I read this line. Think I may have woken up my cousin. :lol:

@atatwolf

You are famous for being one of the biggest trolls on this forum. You are trolling every single thread nearly when not being banned. Just ask the majority of Arab, Chinese, Iranian, European etc. members. They all know your trolling games. Your ignorance, nonsense and constant attempts of trying to start discussions about your small country everywhere is extremely tiring. You are getting ridiculed on a daily basis. You suffer from delusion. Google that. Just in this thread alone 5-6 users have ridiculed you and we have all countered your false claims and ignorance. I have sticked to facts throughout the whole debate. You are the one that has a problem with facts hence why you only amount to trolling.

Yes, I will target any troll and enemy of my people that is spreading lies around here in our section. As was done not only by me but non-Arabs here (Chinese) and other users. So get used to it if you come here to troll again. Now get lost. Nobody here is interested in your nonsense and ignorance.

@Hazzy997

بالرغم من الاختلافات لا توجد حاجة لنعطي لأعدائنا وللذين يكرهوننا فرصة لتشويه سمعتنا.

Just in general.

Yes, I agree. However not with the actions of Hezbollah in Syria but you know this already.

The reason why I started arguing with you in the beggining is because you ridicule other peoples countries example "your small country" and expect not be attacked by other people from that "small country". Guess what that small country is building its own tanks, airplanes, armoured vehicles, radars, and naval vessels now look at your self in the mirror and think about your own small country of only 28 million who are mostly lazy and obese. (I would post sources but i am not allowed to yet) Yes, I will target any troll and enemy of my people that is spreading lies around.

@atatwolf

:lol:

You were trolling. Not taking about food. Besides I have seen enough of anti-Arab posts from your side so I believe it is better to STFU in your case and stop the playacting. Besides you were the one that was ridiculed by 3 Chinese users, me and 1-2 others. Once again you did not provide on single source and you were bullshitting as always while all the several users that countered you, including me, used plenty of sources and sticked to facts. You did not like that and started to cry.
Who cares about what Chinese are saying? Are they referee or something? I also don't get why you need to keep making up lies. Now you are saying I'm anti-Arab poster because I posted about food? It is really waste of time but I have to straighten out your lies. Sorry @Hazzy997 It is just absolutely hilarious how you can overreact because of food. Hahaha.

The reason why I started arguing with you in the beggining is because you ridicule other peoples countries example "your small country" and expect not be attacked by other people from that "small country". Guess what that small country is building its own tanks, airplanes, armoured vehicles, radars, and naval vessels now look at your self in the mirror and think about your own small country of only 28 million who are mostly lazy and obese. (I would post sources but i am not allowed to yet) Yes, I will target any troll and enemy of my people that is spreading lies around.

Don't take it personal and don't think all Arabs are like that. Al-hasani is known liar and dishonest person. He turned innocent chat into a food war and now is busy with making other lies that we are anti-Arab. Just don't make your hands dirty with him.

We are not interested in them hence we do not troll your section although it would take a few minutes to do so.
Atatwolf is trolling and he should stop it your right but, why do you come up with this?
What do you mean by you could troll our section in a few minutes?

Atatwolf is trolling and he should stop it your right but, why do you come up with this?

Bu adam resmen turkler saldiriyor. Ermenilerden daha kotu.

Who cares about what Chinese are saying? Are they referee or something? I also don't get why you need to keep making up lies. Now you are saying I'm anti-Arab poster because I posted about food? It is really waste of time but I have to straighten out your lies. Sorry @Hazzy997 It is just absolutely hilarious how you can overreact because of food. Hahaha.

Don't lie. Everyone knows you as a giant troll on this forum. Hence why you are banned every second week or so. You have made plenty of anti-Arab posts in the past where not even Arabs participated so stop the comedy. A quick search on this forum by any user could confirm this.

No, you were trolling and you know what I am talking about so stop the playacting. What I wrote in my latest post is all correct and that's what happened. Anybody can read the discussion. No, it just shows that 5-6 users are agreeing on you bullshitting and all provided sources to show that unlike you. So you are the one that has a problem with explaining yourself.

Because that's all he talks about hence several users are making fun of this.

This means that if I wanted I could engage in serious trolling in the Turkish section. Maybe that's the only option if he and his likes don't stop. If he had an Arab moderator he would not have lasted for more than 5-10 minutes. So that's his luck.

@Truth Seeking Missile

Tiny compared to the Arab world. Good for you that the West and NATO has helped you. GCC's economy alone though is nearly twice as big as yours and each year our non-natural resources sector is growing at a rapid speed. Anyway all the best of luck to you. I am only answering in the same fashion as the one who started that kind of remarks, everybody can see it and that's what started the debate, and because he is a well-known serial troll and user that has made plenty of anti-Arab posts in the past.

If this was another user the reaction would have been different. Do you understand this? If not, then it's not my problem. Since you obviously defend him and take his side you appear similar to him thus you get similar reactions.

Last edited:
@xenon54 replying on this thread, c

Currently this is my fav Turkish food, though the vegetarian version, you should really try but you probably have already

Çiğköftem Türkiye'nin Dünyaya açılan kapısı
Cigkofte-1024x507.jpg

@al-Hasani

What you wrote doesn't even connect to what I'm saying. You just blurt our random statements. Not addressing the core issues how this all started which was food. It is just food, take it easy and don't bring up irrelevant topics. Repeating the same thing 10 times doesn't make it true. Haha. Anyway, probably it will fall on deaf ears again. At least I tried.

Good night to everybody.

Back
Top Bottom