What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Akhi thats what I want but unfortunately I understand the different types of arabs. There are 3 types very very very nice kind type, average but still nice, and lastly the very arrogant, very deceptive, very annoying type. The third type make up like 1% but they stick out like a sore thumb. unfortunately brother the third type is what we muslims have to deal with.

@Hazzy997

I'm not sure what's going on I missed a few pages I'm a little busy can you summarize what's going on? I can talk to him though he's a honorable man and we can work things out just cooperate with me all of you.

Yes, virtually every source shows this as we have all seen.
After all the entire moon is actually Turkish. Now as I told you find another thread to troll in and take your ignorant compatriot with you.
I didn't come here to troll unfortunately you just dont want to stop and im it ending here to keep the integrity of this forum. Say what ever you want i am not replying. I think you should apply for chinese citizenship you seem to like them alot.

I

I went to elementary, middle, and highschool with arabs. 90% of my friends are arab and i have eaten their food aswell. I have eaten the food of turkish arabs aswell. I know arabs very well. I even speak arabic. Again you are judging me without even knowing anything and that is because you are very arrogant. I have been following this forum for years and i know your opinions very well and how you behave.

The Arabs who live in Turkey only represent Northern Syria. There are over 20 Arab countries with distinct cuisine stretching from Morocco and Mauritania in the West near the Atlantic Ocean to Oman in the East near the Arabian Sea and Indian Ocean. Likewise from Syria in the north to Sudan in the south. I myself don't even know all of my countries regional cuisines and far from all Arab country's cuisine and here you act like you know "Arab cuisine" just because you probably lived alongside Turks of Arab descent near Syria whose cuisine only represents a tiny part of the overall Arab cuisine.

I am honored to have been stalked by you.

I didn't come here to troll unfortunately you just dont want to stop and im it ending here to keep the integrity of this forum. Say what ever you want i am not replying. I think you should apply for chinese citizenship you seem to like them alot.

Yes, I do like Chinese and China and never made a secret of that. Since you have stalked me you should know this. You got a problem with that? Besides nobody forces you to like Arabs. We don't care whether you likes us or not. That's your problem and decision.

Sino-Arab ties are ancient and booming and they will continue to be so.

@al-Hasani
Dont worry every one has been watched on this forum beausei get some of my defence news from here. I didn't go to highschool with arab turks I went with arabs from all over the world including your country. And now you are trying to say i hate arabs. Get lost kid.

Actually I just posted that I liked manti and Al-hasani attack us with saying it is not Turkic but Chinese without any evidence.

Manti is shared cuisine of all Turkic peoples. China was also ruled by Turks so they could also have gotten it from us. West-China was part of Turkistan until last century.

You mean this puny Soviet puppet state that ruled only three districts in Ili? Or how about the great independence "hero" Ehmetjan Qasim, a Soviet Communist party member, and a puppet of Stalin?

Ili Rebellion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Second East Turkestan Republic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A small portion of Northern China was only ruled ruled by Shatuo from 923-951. Less than thirty years. Two of the Shatuo dynasties were so ashamed of their Turkic origins, that they forged genealogies claiming they were descended Chinese, Shi Jingtang forged descent from a Han dynasty official and Later Han dynasty forged a connection to the Han dynasty itself. They all ran their entire state as a Chinese state with no elements of Turkic culture or nomadism at all and were fully sinicized.

The Turkic Yenisei Kirghiz Khagans, also forged ancestry from the Chinese General Li Ling to claim they were related to the Chinese Emperor. Truly something to be proud of, forging ancestry from other people. Sounds like what the Safavids did.

If you want to troll about this, take it up elsewhere.

Al-hasani started this food fight with saying "no it is not Turkic but Chinese" Why can't we just share some interesting food without a fight? I don't get it.

By the way saying Manti is not Uighur but Chinese. Uighurs and Turkics are making these for centuries. Chinese arrived in east-Turkistan last century.

Anyway, the facts are clear. No need to make a fight about this by talking to racist al-hasani. (he used Kazakh as curse word agaisnt Farsi people).

lol, China was in Xinjiang for at least 2000 years, our ancestors have met the Tocharians, and we had created an alliance with them to against the invasion of Xiongnu.

You mean this puny Soviet puppet state that ruled only three districts in Ili? Or how about the great independence "hero" Ehmetjan Qasim, a Soviet Communist party member, and a puppet of Stalin?

Ili Rebellion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Second East Turkestan Republic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A small portion of Northern China was only ruled ruled by Shatuo from 923-951. Less than thirty years. Two of the Shatuo dynasties were so ashamed of their Turkic origins, that they forged genealogies claiming they were descended Han Chinese, Shi Jingtang forged descent from a Han dynasty official and Later Han dynasty forged a connection to the Han dynasty itself.

The Turkic Yenisei Kirghiz Khagans, also forged ancestry from the Chinese General Li Ling to claim they were related to the Chinese Emperor. Truly something to be proud of, forging ancestry from other people. Sounds like what the Safavids did.

If you want to troll about this, take it up elsewhere.
What is your point? The things you posted here is completely irrelevant. That is like saying most Chinese want to be Japanese because they are ashamed of being Han and looking like ... ... Which is actually true. They think Japanese are superior humans.

@Truth Seeking Missile
Whatever you say. This debate showed me enough to know that you have no clue about even the cuisine of one Arab country in depth let alone the entire Arab world that has a population of nearly 450 million people and which stretches from the Atlantic to the Arabian Sea and from the Mediterranean to the Indian Ocean and which is nearly the size of Russia. Please, don't make me laugh.

Anyway show us all your "proof" of Manti being originally Turkish. There is no such proof. Hence you are bullshitting and crying when challenged/questioned.

What is your point? The things you posted here is completely irrelevant. That is like saying most Chinese want to be Japanese because they are ashamed of being Han and looking like ... ... Which is actually true. They think Japanese are superior humans.

Most Chinese look down on Japs, get your facts straight.

@al-Hasani and other brothers here let's try to keep it going well....

Now I want to talk about coffee, what kind of coffee do you drink in Denmark Hasani ? :)

I love the Canadian Tim Hortons. :)

Chinese don't travel to an AIDs ridden predominantly Hindu island to have.....

Japanese Women Travel to Bali for Sex with Local Beach Boys – indoBOOM

Oh wait, their own men aren't satisfying them.

Herbivore men - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sexless trend in Japan spurs demographic tragedy

Those are the people you worship. :omghaha:

@Truth Seeking Missile
Whatever you say. This debate showed me enough to know that you have no clue about even the cuisine of one Arab country in depth let alone the entire Arab world that has a population of nearly 450 million people and which stretches from the Atlantic to the Arabian Sea and from the Mediterranean to the Indian Ocean and which is nearly the size of Russia. Please, don't make me laugh.

Anyway show us all your "proof" of Manti being originally Turkish. There is no such proof. Hence you are bullshitting and crying when challenged/questioned.

You actually showed no evidence to back up your claim that i don't know anything about arab countries thats just what you want to think. I can state irrelevant facts to in my posts. world population is 7 billion +, Michael Jackson is dead, Obama is th u.s president you see im right about food. Atawolf already showed the proof of manti being turkish

Last edited:
@al-Hasani and other brothers here let's try to keep it going well....

Now I want to talk about coffee, what kind of coffee do you drink in Denmark Hasani ? :)

I love the Canadian Tim Hortons. :)

Italian (cappuccino) and the Arabian one - original coffee. Mostly Yemeni and the one made in KSA.

Of course I can't make real Arabic coffee since I can't make a fire in my apartment, LOL. But there a few Arab restaurants here in Copenhagen (there are a lot) which make an good original Arabic coffee. Somalians make similar coffee and I have eaten at their places as well. Great, great food.

Of course accompanied with dates from Madinah.;)

You actually showed no evidence to back up your claim that i don't know anything about arab countries thats just what you want to think. I can state irrelevant facts to in my posts. world population is 7 billion +, Michael Jackson is dead, Obama is th u.s president you see im right about food.

No need to be excessive put it aside my Muslim brother. :)

Really pathetic. Some Chinese who think they are Japanese although most Japanese look closer to Central Asian.

Extremist Arab nationalist, al-hasani, who keeps blurting out false facts about everything and is using Kazakh as curse word.

Good to know there are good Arabs like @Hazzy997

Back
Top Bottom