What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

هذا 500 إنسان ولد شرموطة ابن كلب مجرم صهيونية بكذب و بحقد زي الشيطان لعنت الله علا كل صهيونية محتل ولد كلب

@al-Hasani @SALMAN AL-FARSI

سلمان انت شايف كيف يضل يكذب ي ينزل صور اقحاب
اعتقد هي مره مش رجال المهم الصهاينة كل عادة دائماً يزورو تاريخ فلسطين مشان يدعون ملكية فلسطين

@Hazzy997

Link? We should try to keep politics out of the thread though. I am sure that you can follow me. At least when there is no moderator to control thinks, preferably an Arab moderator since we need one.

The Israel defense forces thread....this guy repeatedly tries to decieve people and lie about things....yes I know this is the last thing I'm going to say keep up the food discussions, I like to see diverse selections and I like to promote unity between us Muslims and towards all of humanity.

This is a good place for other members to see the normal everyday side of us Arabs too. :)

اعتقد هي مره مش رجال المهم الصهاينة كل عادة دائماً يزورو تاريخ فلسطين مشان يدعون ملكية فلسطين

بحط صورة مرة بس قال انه رجل، ، مذاب واطي بحقد علا ايران و المقاومة

الله ينصرني علا اسرايل يارب

بحط صورة مرة بس قال انه رجل، ، مذاب واطي بحقد علا ايران و المقاومة

الله ينصرني علا اسرايل يارب
ما في فرق اذا كان رجال او مره متى اليهود كان عدهم رجال كلهم نسوان

When it comes to rice the turks in turkey dont know whats good. For example the best rice I ate in turkey was made by arabs I think it was called maqlube or something.. The Turks in Central Asia make Amazing rice. I believe Arabs call it Bukhara.

The turks controled much of the Silk road for literally thousands of years so we had access to all sorts of spices and vegetables.

Never start an argument with Turks over food. You will lose.

@al-Hasani

View attachment 16388
Turkish food is best in the region imho. I ate at Kazakh and Uighur restaurant. It was amazing. Arab cuisine is also nice but I never tried anything else than cous cous. Now I think about it I also tried that Meze but that is it. I went through Arab cuisine on the internet and most of it is Turkish like Dolma. Some people say Dolma is not Turkish while even the word "Dolma" is Turkish. When I ask them. What the non-Turkish name for it. They look at me with an empty stare. In Ottoman Empire a lot of people were brought together with the sword and unique cuisine came to being. It is not something that outdates the Ottoman Empire but something that was created during Ottoman Empire. Before Ottoman Empire there was "Dark Age" and Dark age food was very primitive.

Real turkish food is found in the home. Turkish Restaraunts are for making money especially the ones outside of Turkey. You haven't experienced our cuisine fully which is why you are even trying to compare Arab food to Turkish food.
@al-Hasani
@atatwolf

It ends here.

@Truth Seeking Missile

No problem. But I do believe that you are more than capable of reading English and thus reading the facts that I have listed. You see the ancestral homeland of Arabs who again appeared about 3000 years ago, our past ancestors are all those native Semitic people and civilizations of the ME, were spread on a huge geographical area and had trading contacts with several continents (nearby Europe, Africa, South Asia) for millenniums. Look at the quote I have quoted about the 5000 year old ties between the Arabian Peninsula and India for instance.

Moreover there are tropical areas of Southern Hijaz, Southern provinces of KSA and large parts of Yemen and also in Oman where there is even an monsoon season. Called khareef in Arabic.

Khareef - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here a lot tropical fruit , native as non-native, such as coffee was first cultivated and spread to the remaining world. You had and have to this day wild banana, pineapples, coconut and other tropical fruits growing that are absent in Turkey LET ALONE the Central Asian Steppe. In the North of the Peninsula and Southern Levant where Arabs also lived you have olive trees etc. who are native to the region. You are surrounded by seas and even a ocean. Thus plenty of seafood. There was plenty of food outside of the interior which was always sparsely populated. But even there (Najd) there are large agricultural areas and have always been there due to the underground and the many valleys and wadis. Even to this day the desert areas around Riyadh turn green each and every spring.

Of course the average Joe, no matter where he lived, had not access to as varied a cost as most people have today. That is obvious.

Anyway the point is still that claiming that Turkish cuisine is more diverse than the entire Arab cuisine, which is otherwise very diverse, and more spicy than the whole Arab cuisine, when Yemeni cuisine alone is more spicy than Turkish in general (I know both cuisines closely -I doubt that many others do here and certainly not Atatwolf) is obviously ludicrous. He is a serial troll often looking for fights against everybody. We don't want to see that here nor the ignorance he often shows as exemplified in this debate.

Lastly I have never claimed that Turkish cuisine did not use spices. It does. Mainly due to the Silk Road trade as you told.

But let us end it here. I hope that you get my point now.

@Alshawi1234 Please educate some of the users here on the Arab cuisine served during the heights of the Islamic civilization and during the Islamic Golden Age when the Turks had yet reached Turkey from Central Asia. Or that served in Al-Andalus. I doubt that those users have a clue (big one) about even one single Arab countries cuisine, for instance Iraqi. Let alone Yemeni etc. So quite funny.

Real turkish food is found in the home. Turkish Restaraunts are for making money especially the ones outside of Turkey. You haven't experienced our cuisine fully which is why you are even trying to compare Arab food to Turkish food.
@al-Hasani
@atatwolf

It ends here.
that is true but there are exceptions. I ate Manti and it was as good as my grand parents make.

borekchi-manti-soslu-yakin-plan.jpg

I think Arabs don't make this. It is very difficult to make and it takes a lot of skill and time to make it. All Turkic peoples make this food though.

that is true but there are exceptions. I ate Manti and it was as good as my grand parents make.

File:Mant%C4%B1.jpg

I think Arabs don't make this. It is very difficult to make and it takes a lot of skill and time to make it.

Manti comes from China. Each region of the ME has their own variations. It is just a variation of dumplings. Yes, we have that. In fact I posted a picture of it today as one of the dishes of Hijaz.

It is similar to the Arabic Sambosa, Martabak etc. that is also eaten in other regions of the world.

borekchi-manti-soslu-yakin-plan.jpg

I think Arabs don't make this. It is very difficult to make and it takes a lot of skill and time to make it. All Turkic peoples make this food though.

Even if they make it then they have do admit that they got it from us becuase manti is originally from central asia.

Manti comes from China. Each region of the ME has their own variations. It is just a variation of dumplings. Yes, we have that. In fact I posted a picture of it today as one of the dishes of Hijaz.

It is similar to the Arabic Sambosa, Martabak etc. that is also eaten in other regions of the world.

No, it is not from China. It is unique to Turkic peoples and people who lived on the silk road... which is Turkic peoples.

Manti is believed that originated in China as mantou,[1] and was carried across Central Asia to Anatolia by migrating Mongol peoples in the Chingizid-Timurid periods.[2] In particular, according to some researchers, manti first reached Cilician Armenia as a result of the cultural interaction between Armenians and Mongols during their alliance in the 13th century.[3] According to Holly Chase, "Turkic and Mongol horsemen on the move are supposed to have carried frozen or dried manti, which could be quickly boiled over a camp-fire".[4] In Turkey, it is also called Tatar böregi (Tatar bureks), which indicates its relation to nomadic peoples. Korean mandu is also said to have arrived in Korea through the Mongols in the 14th century.[5] However, some researchers do not discount the possibility that manti may have originated in the Middle East and spread eastward to China and Korea through the Silk Road.[6]

Even if they make it then they have do admit that they got it from us becuase manti is originally from central asia.

China. It came to the region before the Turks came to the ME and the Ottomans even came to an existence. Just saying. No disrespect.

Manti is believed that originated in China as mantou,[1] and was carried across Central Asia to Anatolia by migrating Mongol peoples in the Chingizid-Timurid periods.[2]In particular, according to some researchers, manti first reached [URL='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cilician_Armenia']Cilician Armenia as a result of the cultural interaction between Armenians and Mongols during their alliance in the 13th century.[3][/URL]

You are correct that manti is from "China" however it is important to note that it is specifically from east Turkestan which is located in china.

Back
Top Bottom